Knowing my bodyguard

I fell in love for my bodyguard

Jinki is the son of one of the richest men in the city, scratch that, he's the richest man in the city that owns a network of refrigerators that have spread throughout Korea. And for some reason Lee Myungdae has some enemies and it eventually became Jinki easy target and as his mother had died years ago was only left him, the son to be threatened.

When Jinki heard the bodyguard word came out the mouth of his father's secretary, because his father was too busy to talk to him in person, he screamed and kicked things that he could find without caring about what others would think about him, Jinki only couldn't accept that he would be followed by a total stranger, that he would totally miss the freedom and all this because of his father.

He had refused the offer to participate personally in choosing a bodyguard for him. His father had said, through the secretary of course, that it would be good to choose for himself and he could choose someone who had affinities. Jinki snorted, affinities? How could he know if he had affinities with someone just by looking at him? It was ridiculous to say the least.

Then the bodyguard had been personally chosen by his father and Jinki was only informed of the name and age of the bodyguard in question on day before his arrival.

Choi Minho, 27 years.

Yes, the security was only three years older than him.

Jinki woke more than grumpy that morning and ignored anyone who crossed his path. This was one of those rare days where the illustrious Lee Myungdae was present at the breakfast table, Jinki sat at the usual place and started to eat or tried to, since he was totally without appetite.

"Your bodyguard is already out there waiting you." He said without even lowering the newspaper he was reading.

Jinki snorted and stood in silence trying to eat the food that had been placed in front of him, instead of making some sarcastic comments that would result in some unfounded discussion and the topic would turn to him being useless for not doing the college that his father wanted.

They ate in silence and not long after Jinki's father stood up leaving the table without saying a word and Jinki sighed hitting his forehead on the table, he hated it.

Jinki left the house going to the car that was waiting for him like every day and saw a man standing there looking for the other way, a tall man. Jinki groaned internally.

As he approached the man turned and Jinki in a breath felt his mouth go dry suddenly.

"I'm Choi Minho, your bodyguard from now." He said bowing formally.

Jinki nodded not trusting in his own voice to speak and got into the car. He was handsome, oh my God, how that man could be so handsome like that?

Minho entered in the car and sat in the front seat and Jinki desperately tried to fix his hair and then he hit his hand on the glasses knocking on the seat of the car, the bodyguard looked at him in the rearview mirror and Jinki groaned internally, maybe he should start using contact from tomorrow.

Soon they were on their way to Jinki's college. He watched Minho his lips lost in thought while paying attention to the traffic, oh God, his lips are beautiful, plumps and a little red, almost begging to be nibbled.

"Lee-ssi we are here."

Jinki blinked being torn from his indecent thoughts about the bodyguard and looked away staring at the driver who was looking at him through the rearview mirror.

With a nod Jinki quickly grabbed his things and left the car entering on the college. People began to look at him with a strange expressions, mainly because he had a tall man wearing a suit and sunglasses following him around the campus.

About what Jinki saw the faculty had already been informed about his bodyguard because none teacher said something about the intruder in the classroom, but it is clear that Jinki had managed to call attention for himself entirely unpleasant. Everyone has looked weird to him for be an isolated nerd and son who he was and now having a bodyguard on his tail was not helping. But well, it wasn't like he cared to be followed by Minho, not really.

At some point of the day Jinki could forget Minho, because the man was so ing quiet, and focus on his studies, this was the last year of college and he needed to focus on to graduate and get a good hospital for residency.

Jinki was poring over his books scribbling furiously in his notebook, the library was empty as always at this time and the only sound was the hum of the lights above him. Minho stood there leaning in the wall on the other side of the table giving total privacy to Jinki.

A loud noise echoed through Jinki's stomach and looking at his watch he realized that is already was after ten o'clock and he hadn't eaten anything since the afternoon, now Minho, he didn't saw him eating at anytime.

Suddenly the realization hit Jinki, Minho hadn't eaten, he spent the entire day standing behind him and without eating anything.

"Oh my God, I'm so stupid." He murmured removing his glasses and rubbing his tired eyes.

"Everything is fine Lee-ssi?"

Jinki lifted his head looking toward the deep voice, since when Minho had such a deep voice like that? He hadn't noticed before, but it's not as if they had talked or anything, so it was obvious that Jinki didn't know the bodyguard's voice.

"I'm hungry."

Minho nodded and came closer to Jinki. "You want me to pick up something to you eat?"

"You will leave me here alone?"

Minho looked at him and then around the empty library. "I'm sure you'll be fine for a few minutes sir."

Jinki laughed. "No, you don't need to pick up anything for me, I prefer to do it myself."

Minho nodded and Jinki stood up collecting his books and putting them in the bag.

"I know a place nearby that serves great food, then you don't need get the car, we go walking."

Minho bowed and stay in silent.

Shrugging Jinki left the library slowly walking down the street feeling the cold wind beat against his face, winter was just around the corner and he hugged himself trying not to shiver with cold.

Suddenly a jacket was placed over his shoulders, turning Jinki realized that Minho had given him his jacket.

Jinki smiled thank him and slid his arms under the jacket and immediately the perfume of Minho invaded his nostrils, oh, he smelled so good.

Finally the small restaurant appeared and promptly Jinki came in sighing happily with the hot air from inside and turned to Minho who slipped in behind him, Jinki sat at the same table as always still wearing the bodyguard's jacket.

"You can sit, you know."

Minho pondered for a few seconds and finally relented sitting in the chair in front of Jinki.

"You haven't eaten, right?"

"No."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm working."

Jinki nodded and when the waiter arrived he make the order for both choosing to ignore Minho's protests.

They ate in silence and Jinki smiled to himself, this was the first time he had company for dinner because eating with his father lacked, seemed more he was sitting alone at the table anyway.

The next day Jinki started wearing contact and don't forget anymore that Minho also needed to eat, then the bodyguard came to sit with him during lunch and after they dined at the same restaurant that Jinki went every day after college.

Time passed and Jinki and Minho developed a strange relationship of friendship, in front of others was always the same, Minho was serious and kept a required distance of Jinki, but when they were alone the bodyguard became more talking with him about things, of course not personal things, but for him it was all right for now.

Of course that with this approach Jinki just getting more and more in love with Minho, but the problem was that the bodyguard didn't looking at him, not the way he wanted. Jinki hoped that with time things would better.

"Have you read this?" He asked lifting the book.

Minho raised an eyebrow. "I don't have time to read books sir."

Jinki snorted. "How many times have I asked you to call me Jinki? We are here alone."

Minho lifted the corners of his mouth into a half smile and Jinki shook his head, it always like that.

"Jinki-ssi?"

"Yes?"

The maid put her head in the doorway and smiled. "Lee Taemin-ssi is here to see you."

"He already came?" He said jumping out of bed.

Minho immediately returned to the bodyguard position leaning against the wall and Jinki sighed, he hated it, he hated being the boss and Minho the employee, he wanted as much can get comfortable with him, laugh and play as friends.

Taemin entered the room practically screaming and jumping around like a happy child, certain things don't change.

"Hyung!"

"Hey Taemin-yah." He said hugging the boy tight.

"I missed you so much, oh, look at you." He said pulling away and taking a good look at Jinki. "You're handsome without glasses and I liked what you did in your hair."

Jinki laughed ashamed getting away from Taemin's arms. "Thank you Taemin-yah."

Taemin sprawled on the bed and Jinki smiled. "And where's the y and hot bodyguard that you told me? I'm dying to meet him. "

Jinki coughed turning red quickly and looked at Minho who was staring the wall across the room, but Jinki could have sworn that he saw the bodyguard smiling.

Taemin followed Jinki's gaze and his eyes widened. "Oh, he's here."

Before that Jinki speak something else Taemin jumped up and went over to Minho, but stopped halfway frowning.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Not you Jinki-hyung, he, Minho-hyung."

Jinki looked at Taemin and then to Minho who was smiling, the bodyguard was smiling, oh, that gorgeous smile. Jinki pouted, his smile wasn't for him but for Taemin.

"Y-you two know each other?"

Taemin pulled Minho hugging him catching so much Minho and Jinki by surprise. "Hyung I missed you, I couldn't imagine it was you who worked for Jinki-hyung."

Minho pulled away from Taemin's arms still smiling. "Good to see you too Taemin-yah."

Jinki snorted, so with Taemin he could be informal?

Taemin put his arm on Minho and started talking and Jinki sighed and turned away from them going to the window.

Taemin called Minho of hyung, Jinki also wanted to call Minho of hyung.

"Hyung." He whispered looking out the window. The word rolled on his tongue easily, but also left a tinge of heartache.

When Minho withdrew to rest Jinki breathed again, this was the first time he felt like that way when Minho go, usually Jinki felt sad and abandoned, but today was unlike, finally Minho had gone, Taemin finally had unglued from his bodyguard.

Taemin spent the whole time talking to Minho and Jinki was completely ignored, even the bodyguard was relaxed behaving totally different from when it was just him and Jinki and it hurt in a way that not even he could explain.

"So hyung, are you ready for tomorrow?"

Jinki looked up at Taemin staring from the bathroom mirror. "What are you talking about?" He asked through a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Aigoo hyung, I'm talking about our trip."

"Oh."

Taemin laughed. "You had forgotten?"

"Yeah." He laughed awkwardly.

Taemin laughed putting his arm on Jinki's shoulders and the two left the bathroom. "So go to sleep because tomorrow we will leave early. I can't wait to spend more time with Minho-hyung. "

Jinki stopped walking suddenly, he had almost forgotten that detail, he had almost forgotten it, Taemin and Minho would spend a week at the cottage of Lee family. Oh God, this will be a hell.