Chapter Nine

Let Me Take The Pain Away

Luhan opened the door to his dorm. He was surprised that the light was still off. He thought Minseok had come back from the little trip to downtown. As he the light, he looked at Minseok's messily placed shoes. That made Luhan thought something was off because Minseok was really neat.

"Minseok?" Luhan called. Yet the boy didn't answer him. The frown on his forehead started getting deeper. "Minseok? You're home, right?" Luhan called once again, this time with louder voice. But still Minseok didn't answer it. Luhan then thought Minseok might be sleeping. He was going to open their bedroom's door when suddenly he heard Minseok screamed so loudly.

He quickly tried to open the door, yet the door couldn't be opened. He tried to forcefully open the door, yet still the door couldn't be opened. He quickly ran outside and banged on Yifan's door while shouting loudly.

"Oh my God, what's wrong, Lu?" Yifan asked while opening the door. Luhan couldn't speak properly but by the way he pointed to his dorm continuously, Yifan knew it had to be something about Minseok. He quickly ran passed Luhan and went to the bedroom.

He forcefully pushed the door until it was opened - broken to be exact. Yifan quickly ran to Minseok who was screaming while hugging his legs, body was trembling hard and he screamed louder as Yifan touched him.

That was crazy.

*---*

"Oh my God, hyung! Your spaghetti is so awesome!"

Sehun was eating Kyungsoo's kimchi spaghetti while the said boy smiled happily at the compliment. Sehun was invited by Jongin to finish their homeworks together as Sehun was better than Jongin in that subject. But only after 15 minutes, their studying time turned into their let's-ask-Kyungsoo-hyung-to-cook-for-us time. So there they were, in Kyungsoo's kitchen, eating happily.

"You're so lucky to live in the same dorm with Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun said. Jongin just nodded happily. "You should cook more, hyung! This is awesome!"

Kyungsoo laughed but then suddenly the door was banged hard. Kyungsoo frowned at the banging sound but still went to the door. When he opened it, he found Baekhyun with his panic expression.

"Min- you know- that- scream- Minseok hyung- aaaargh!"

Baekhyun couldn't speak properly but Kyungsoo understood what happened. He quickly ran to his kitchen and said something was wrong with Minseok. Before he realized, Sehun had left the kitchen, leaving him with Jongin whose mouth was opened with fork placed in front of his mouth.

Sehun dashed to Minseok's room so fast. When he arrived, Luhan was crying and Minseok's screaming was still heard.

"Luhan hyung, what happened?"

"I don't know. I just... arrived and... suddenly I heard Minseok screamed... and... and everything is unstoppable... even Yifan and I couldn't stop him," Luhan said while sobbing. He stared right to Sehun eyes and grabbed his shoulder. "I beg you. Stop this. Minseok suffers too much," Luhan said.

Sehun nodded and walked to the bedroom. He grabbed Yifan's shoulder and told the older he would try. Yifan nodded and walked after saying, "I believe in you, Sehun." Sehun nodded, noticing how Yifan had turned into a mess. He even had scratches here and there.

Right after Yifan got out, Sehun locked the door. He walked to Minseok who was still screaming while covering his ears. Not like what he did before on the bleacher, this time he just embraced Minseok tightly. He grabbed Minseok's hands and pulled them down, holding them tightly with one hand between their body, locking them. He moved his head near Minseok's ear and started whispering softly, saying, "it's me Sehun and you're safe. Just listen to me and be focused on me. No one will hurt you and you're not alone."

Minseok still screamed and even struggled but Sehun didn't stop. He kept doing it. Minseok successfully planted some scratches here and there - neck, upper arms, lower arms, cheeks. The one on Sehun's right cheek was even bleeding a bit. But sehun didn't care. He had to calm Minseok down. That was the important thing.

Slowly but surely, Minseok's body became calmer. Sehun thought actually Minseok was physically tired. He stopped screaming. He just sobbed while whispered something back to Sehun.

"He came back," Minseok whispered. "I'm scared," he added. And as if he had trusted Sehun deeply, knew it was Sehun and not the others, Minseok started telling Sehun the story between his sobs. "His name is Kim Heechul. We met each other at an art event. He was one of the visitors while I was the staff of event. My cousin asked me to help him so I helped him to be the staff for the event. He was 5 years older than me. And he protected me a lot.

"Then after being really close to each other for a few months, we started dating. It was perfect at the beginning. Candlelight dinners. Amusement parks. Wasting time together. It was really awesome. But then after 2 months, everything started changing... I... I..."

Sehun loosened the grip on Minseok's hands and caressed his back with the other hand. He could tell that Minseok was crying again. "It's okay if you're not ready to tell me," Sehun said. But Minseok shook his head. He even took a strong grip of Sehun's shirt and pulled him a bit, making the space between them closer.

"I wanna tell you... So... after that... he... started slapping my face when we fought. Some punches started happening in a week. He even marked me... with his knife. He said the marks mean he owned me. They were everywhere. Some even left scars. And he still did many things. He... he..."

Minseok couldn't continue as he broke down. He cried again but this time, he didn't scream. But at least, he could tell things to Sehun without screaming at the end. Sehun moved his hand, the one between his and Minseok's chest, to the back of the older's back, hugging him tightly as if he would never let go.

"How could you know that he came back? Did you meet him, hyung? What did he say when you met him?"

"He said... he will take me."

*---*

Minseok was too shocked to move. With that opportunity, he, Heechul, took a tight grip to Minseok's body and pulled him up, dragging him to the nearest alley and slammed his body there. He closed the gap between him and Minseok and smirked.

"I've been searching for you these 2 months," Heechul said. "I came back from Japan just to see you again. Are you happy to meet me?"

Minseok's body was trembling hard and he furiously shook his head. He looked helpless. But that was what Heechul liked. Helpless Minseok.

"You still remember the way I prefer you to be, hm?" Heechul teased, sniffling on Minseok's neck. Minseok shook his head again and tried to push Heechul away. But to no avail. Heechul was much stronger than him. Then Heechul noticed the mark he left. He one he made on the crook of Minseok's neck. He kissed it and said, "this mark means I own you."

Minseok silently cried while still trying to push Heechul away. He never thought Heechul would come back to Korea after all that happened. He left him wrecked. And he didn't want Heechul to come back again. He didn't want Heechul to find him again.

Heechul pulled away and smirked, eyes stared right to Minseok's eyes. He forcefully kissed Minseok and bit his lip, making it bleeding a little bit before he pulled back. He his lips and gulped, tasting Minseok's blood on his tongue.

"I'll take you and you'll be mine again."

*---*

Even after Minseok fell asleep, Sehun never let go. Yes, Minseok slept on Sehun's warm embrace. He had been in that position for more than an hour and his body couldn't take it anymore. He slowly picked up Minseok and put him on the bed. He just hoped he put Minseok to his own bed - Jongin had mentioned to him about Luhan not liking anyone lay or even sleep on his bed on the other day.

He caressed Minseok's hair and as he saw the older was frowning, he kissed the older on the forehead. And the magic worked, Minseok's frown had gone. Sehun couldn't help but smile.

With one last stare, Sehun got up and got out from the room. He felt tired and his body was aching, especially his back. When he closed the door and turned around, he found Luhan was staring at him with helpless stare. Sehun just smiled and walked to Luhan, sitting next to him.

"Where are the others?"

"They went away just now to buy foods," Luhan answered. Sehun just nodded to respond. There was a long silence before finally Sehun opened his mouth. "Kim Heechul came back. He's going to take Minseok hyung again. And that's what made Minseok hyung afraid to no end."

Sehun closed his eyes as Luhan continuously denied the fact. "No, he can't come back, not now" was chanted over and over by Luhan and with every chant, his voice became more pathetic. Sehun could even hear some soft sobs from Luhan. Seemed like the nightmare became real.

Sehun sighed and opened his eyes. Wandering his eyes around, he found his bag and took it - it might be Jongin who brought his bag there. He walked to Luhan and patted his shoulder, giving him a reassurance grip before he let go and walked away from the dorm.

He hoped Minseok wouldn't be stressed by the comeback of his ex. The comeback of Kim Heechul.

 *---*

Hello guysss!

I decided to use Kim Heechul as he won the vote. This is just a fic so I hope you guys won't hate me for putting him in a char like this ><

And I'm sorry if you found so many mistakes up there. I still do the update via my android and can't really do the spelling and grammar check. I hope you guys understand this because English is not my mother language :(

Btw yeah!! Drama is starting from here! I hope you guys will anticipate what will happen next! ㅋㅋㅋ

Give me comments, critics, upvotes, or anything you're willing to give to me!

Love me juseyooooo ♥♥♥