Chapter Thirteen

Let Me Take The Pain Away

"Minseok, this is me, Yifan."

They were at the airport. Luhan tried hard not to cry every time he looked at Yifan, with Baekhyun who kept making soft pats on his shoulder. Kyungsoo and Jongin was staring at the tall guy. While Sehun was a bit lost, not believing that the hyung who was so cool and strict but sometimes so dumb was going to leave. He had known the reason and he felt sorry about that. Buy what he saw in front of him was something really saddening.

The cool guy, Yifan, was staring at Minseok's dull and empty eyes, hoping that the older would give any responses. Minseok kept staring back, but without any expression written on his face. He smiled sadly at Minseok. The leaving itself was hard for both of them, and now that Minseok was like that, Yifan seriously couldn't help but felt so useless.

"I know you're listening to me even you don't respond to me," Yifan said. "But listen this well, I never mean to leave you alone in this battle. If I could, I wanted to be here too to be in the battlefield. But I can't. I just can't let my mom stressed out all by herself, knowing that I can just go back to Canada to accompany her."

Yifan pulled Minseok into a hug, something he should be relieved that he could do after what happened. But of course Minseok didn't hug him back, and he couldn't be mad at him. He just sighed and tightened the hug. 

"I'm sorry I leave you. I'm sorry I can't be your guardian anymore. I'm sorry I can't be here with you anymore. I'm sorry but promise me, when I come back... you'll come running at me and kick me on my saying I'm not a good guardian so I can apologize and give you lots of sweets and chocolate. Can you do that?"

Yifan knew that Minseok wouldn't respond. But still he hoped that Minseok would at least nod. But it didn't happen, Minseok didn't even look at him when he pulled away.

Yifan moved around and said goodbye to everyone. He even made Sehun promised to protect Minseok in front of him, with a firm nod as an answer. And he hugged Baekhyun, saying things about shampoo and chocolate. Baekhyun laughed, but everyone noticed the tears that brimmed on his eyes. And the last, Luhan. He just smiled sadly and ruffled Luhan's hair.

"The battle is all yours," Yifan said. "I know you can do it. I know Sehun can do it. I know everyone can do it. For Minseok. " Yifan smiled and pulled Luhan closer. "Promise me you'll wait for me," Yifan whispered. "Promise me you'll be here when I come back. Promise me you'll never leave me. I'll come back. Keep my words, Luhan. I'll come back."

Luhan couldn't do anything. He just nodded continuously with tears on his cheeks. Yifan cupped his wet cheeks and kissed his forehead. Those lips lingered there more than bestfriend did, but no one questioned that. Those tears screamed more than bestfriends' tears did, but they all kept silent.

Yifan pulled away and smiled. He quickly turned around before he could start crying too. He gave Minseok's head the last pat before he finally went away to get into his flight.

Yifan, like everyone else, missed Minseok's clutching fingers. He didn't want Yifan to leave.

 *---*

They were outside the airport, waiting for Luhan to take his car so they all can go back to dorm. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went to the toilet, so there were only Minseok, Sehun, and Jongin. They sat on the bench near exit door, continuously checking whether Luhan had arrived or not.

"How do you feel?"

"How am I supposed to feel?"

Sehun sighed and took Minseok's hand softly, caressing it softly with his thumb. He noticed how Minseok's body got even tenser than before. But he was tired. He just wanted Minseok to go back to his better state. He didn't want to see Minseok suffered more than he should.

"Minseok hyung was getting better, you know. We were getting so close. He even had some selcas. He was really getting better," Sehun blurted out. "And suddenly that bastard ruined it all. Minseok hyung was scared. And that bastard will come back again, to take Minseok hyung. And Yifan hyung left, I lost someone who could protect Minseok hyung. We weren't so close, but he helped and supported me. I have to say I'm a little bit scared that I can't protect Minseok hyung properly."

Jongin understood what Sehun meant. And to say that he wasn't scared was a lie. He too understood what it took to 'play' with Heechul, and it wouldn't be nice. He put his hand on Sehun's shoulder, gripping it softly. He hoped Sehun would understand that he wasn't alone.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went back right when Luhan's car arrived. They walked to the car, letting Baekhyun and Kyungsoo got in first. When Jongin was about to get in, a black van parked in front of Luhan's car and 2 men went out from the car and shot the ceiling, shouting at them. It was chaos.

The guns were suddenly pointed at Jongin and Sehun, making Luhan screamed at them to get into the car fast. When they tried to get Minseok into the car, some bullets were shot really close to them, hitting the car. They quickly jumped away a bit from the car. Jongin, Sehun, and Minseok were about 1 meter away from the car, and the older just stared at those men with wide eyes and gripped Sehun's arm, tightly.

But they were just teenagers. They didn't know what the real thing was. They didn't know that those 2 men were not the main point. But when they realized it, it was too late. Someone hit Sehun's neck with wooden block. Hard. He feel down and Minseok was gripped by the man. Minseok realized who that was and tried to get away, but to no avail. He kept struggling but finally shut up.

Because, even Luhan who had finally got out of the car, was shocked. It was Heechul. With a gun on Minseok's temple. No one dared to get closer, because it would risk a lot. Heechul could just shoot Minseok right there and then.

When Sehun got up, he quickly ran to Heechul. But just by 2 steps, he got shot from one of those 2 men and the bullet hit his left shoulder. Heechul just smirked and pulled Minseok to the van. One of the man injected something to Minseok's arm, while the other man was still pointing the gun at them, and pushed him into the van. They quickly went away after shooting another bullet to the car wheel so they couldn't follow them.

It was a big chaos. Yifan was gone. Sehun was shot. Minseok was abducted. And they couldn't even go to hospital to take care of Sehun's shoulder.

It was chaos.

*---*

When Minseok woke up, he realized that he was tied to the bedpost. His eyes couldn't see anything, as a kind of silky fabric covered them so well. The place was so cold, and having his buttons ed was not helping at all. Even his mouth was gagged so he couldn't even let out a single word. He was sure who that was.

He heard that the door was opened and he heard some footsteps coming closer to him. Suddenly his cheeks were gripped harshly and his head was pulled upwards.

"Pet, do you miss me?"

Heechul. He could even recognize the sound even the man's voice was only like a whisper.

"You look so lovely like this. Like what you used to be."

He understood what Heechul meant. Vulnerable. Heechul pulled away harshly and Minseok could hear some footsteps again before finally he could hear the door was opened and closed. Heechul had gone from the room.

His head was dizzy. He felt like his throat was choked hard. His temple hurt a lot. Every scars on his body felt like burning on his body. He tried to struggled away but still to no avail. The knot that tied his hands were really tied. His wrists hurt but he didn't care. He kept trying to get away.

All the things Heechul ever did to him flooded his mind. Those abusive deeds. Those rapings. Those markings. And the voice was so clear, as if it was Heechul himself who said it, not just his imagination. And it scared him.

He tried not to think about that but the more he tried, the more it became so clear in his mind. He knew Heechul would do that again. And he knew the place must be different from a year ago. Because Heechul wasn't stupid. He wouldn't risk the fact that if he used the same place, Luhan and others would find him so fast.

He didn't even realize that he cried. He didn't even realize that he was calling a name continuously. He didn't even realize his had depended his life to that boy. He didn't even realize since when. But he kept calling a name. Softly. As if it was a prayer.

"Sehun....."

*---*

Hello guys!

Please don't kill me ㅠㅠ

I'm still in my holidays so I can keep updating regularly. But since I start studying again in August, I'm sorry if starting in August I will not uodate as regular as this.

And for those who had gone back to school, fighting! Let's start it with passion, everyone! ♥

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo ㅋㅋㅋ

Love me juseyo~~ ♥♥♥