Chapter Fifteen

Let Me Take The Pain Away

"So how's your phone Chanyeol? Do you like it?"

Chanyeol nodded continuously, grinning at his cousin. His cousin had just bought a new phone for him as his cousin, Heechul, accidentally stepped on it and broke the phone. The phone Heechul bought was the newest version and Chanyeol couldn't be happier than that. 

"By the way, hyung," Chanyeol said. "Why should you put Minseok hyung here? Why not just in Seoul?"

"Those stupid puppets will try to take my Minseok if we keep being in Seoul," Heechul said, putting a cigarette between his lips. "You know, those stupid kids. Luhan, Yifan, Jongin, and a guy whose name I don't know."

Sehun.

Chanyeol just kept silent, pretending to be not really interested in Minseok's friends by playing with his new phone. "I think I need to go back to Seoul," Chanyeol said while standing up from the chair. "Can I say goodbye to your love?"

Heechul nodded, exhaling the smoke. Chanyeol grinned at him and hurried to Minseok's room.

"Hyung?"

"Chan-Chan?"

For a whole week Chanyeol always spent his days in Minseok's room. Minseok had already adjusted himself with Chanyeol's presence. So when he saw Chanyeol was walking to the bed, he smiled weakly and waved. Chanyeol sat next to him and caressed his head.

 "I'm going back to Seoul tonight," Chanyeol said as he observed Minseok. He became really pale and weaker. Minseok's eyes suddenly changed. He was scared. "Hey, I'll help you from Seoul, okay?" Chanyeol said. "I'll tell Sehun and we'll make plans and we'll take you out of here."

Minseok took a few seconds to nodded. Chanyeol smiled and ruffled Minseok's hair. He got up and with the last wave, he went away.

 *---*

"So hyung, how's your trip to Jeju Island?"

Chanyeol had just arrived from his flight. Before he took his sudden flight, he called Sehun to pick him up from the airport. It was actually funny because Sehun totally couldn't drive - he was barely sixteen, he was still in first grade of senior high school. And like a smart boy he was, he brought Luhan. So there they were, at a cafe in the airport. 

"Good. But, do you remember my cousin? The one who called me when we were hanging around my toy shop?"

Sehun frowned. He knew Chanyeol sometimes liked to be so random and funny, but asking that unimportant question? Sehun was surprised. Luhan did a hard inner face palm because, why did Sehun bring him there again? Oh yeah, because Sehun couldn't drive and Luhan was a perfect driver.

But Sehun still nodded anyway.

"And you know that Minseok hyung is abducted, right?" Chanyeol asked. "Wait, of course you know."

Suddenly Luhan and Sehun's eyes turned to Chanyeol. Because, Luhan wondered how that tall friend of Chanyeol could know Minseok? And for Sehun's surprise, he didn't even tell Chanyeol about the abduction.

"How could you know?" Luhan finally asked. Chanyeol was fidgeting, and Sehun knew that his friend was nervous. He opened his mouth but closed it again. Opened. Closed. At last he took a deep breath and stared right at Luhan.

"I'm Heechul's cousin."

1 second.

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

4-

"WHERE'S MINSEOK?! YOU BASTARD! GIVE MINSEOK BACK TO ME!"

Luhan was grabbing Chanyeol's collar and shaking his body back and front. Sehun was too shocked to even pull Luhan away from Chanyeol. While Chanyeol, let just pray his soul didn't leave his body after that.

Many people stared at them with weird stares. When Luhan noticed that, he quickly pulled away and sat on his chair. Chanyeol tried to calm himself from the shock he got.

"Why didn't you tell me faster, hyung?" Sehun asked, trying to be as calm as he could. He couldn't help but to feel disappointed by Chanyeol. Because, the older knew how much Sehun loved Minseok and his information would help a lot. But yet Sehun and others had to wait until Chanyeol came back from his trip.

"Heechul hyung stepped on my phone so I couldn't tell you," Chanyeol quickly answered while pulling out his new phone. "As I got this phone, I quickly went back to Seoul and here we are."

Right after he finished his story, his phone rang. Luhan's face changed. He was really mad and ready to kill someone. And nothing was different with Sehun's. He turned his phone and looked at his screen. Now he understood why.

"Hello, hyung?"

Heechul said something to Chanyeol, and that must be really shocking because Chanyeol's eyes became really wide. He faked his laugh and asked about why Heechul should do that. And that was a long rant from Heechul before finally Chanyeol faked a laugh again. After a few words and goodbyes, the phone call was ended.

"Okay, with bad news do you want to hear?"

*---*

Minseok sat on the bed, his back leaned on the headboard. It was just 5 hours after Chanyeol left but Heechul did him more than enough. He had his body half covered by the white sheet. Not really white since there was red stains here and there. His blood. He stared at his right hand. Cuts were here and there. His chest was another story. It was stained with blood and Heechul's .

Heechul didn't tie him anymore, maybe it was because Chanyeol who asked him not to. Or it was just Heechul understood that Minseok wouldn't - couldn't - run away from him with that condition. He took a glance at the mirror.

Who was that? He wondered. That couldn't be him. He wasn't a tainted boy. He wasn't. He wanted to go back to Seoul. He didn't want any of Heechul's sick joke anymore. Or a least, if he couldn't go back to Seoul, sent him back to Heaven.

He didn't realize when the tear dropped, but when he did, he chuckled. A sad chuckle.

"Heaven would be nice."

*---*

"Aren't they the same?"

Chanyeol pouted. "No fun, Luhan hyung," he said.

Luhan sighed. He never expected that the connection between him and Minseok would a boy who was just ONE year younger than him, but acted like 5 years old. He definitely never expected that. He sighed again and said, "okay, the first one."

"Heechul hyung would bring Minseok hyung to Japan in 2 days," Chanyeol said. As he said that, Sehun thought he had lost half of his soul. He couldn't catch anything. Everything was blurred. He slumped on the chair and looked at his shoes as if they were so interesting.

"And the second one," Chanyeol breathed heavily. "If Heechul hyung brings Minseok hyung to Japan, then even I can't help you. Heechul hyung never told the family where he lived if he went to Japan. What I know is when Heechul hyung is in Japan, he moves from one hotel to another and he won't stay long at one place."

Sehun kept staring at his shoes. He began to think about his wish to know more about love. He thought about how easy his life when he was clueless about love. He didn't know loving someone would be that hard.

He thought his love life would be as easy as movies. You met them, spent times together, confessed, and happily ever after. But he was wrong. His love life wasn't and could never be as simple as movies. He met Minseok, took a few weeks to talk properly to him, got screamed at by his love, and the bastard came. And not to mention that his love was abducted by the bastard. Wow, he thought. Was life playing a sick joke on him?

Luhan and Chanyeol stopped talking after noticing Sehun. They kept changing looks. They felt bad for Sehun. For them Sehun wasn't mature enough to be hit by that kind of world's sick joke.

"Sehunnie, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. Luhan did face palm because he seriously thought Chanyeol was something. Sehun just nodded. "I know it's hard for you especially be-"

"I'll go to Jeju."

*---*

"You can't just go like that! There must be a better way!"

Sehun didn't bother Jongin's words. He kept packing his clothes, with Baekhyun trying to unpack them again. Luhan tried to stop him too by pulling his arm, preventing him to do more packing. Only Chanyeol thought Sehun was brave and amusing.

"Baekhyun hyung! Stop unpacking my clothes!"

"Then you shouldn't go! You're barely 16 and you're fighting with Heechul hyung! What do you expect?"

"I don't know. I don't care. The only important thing is Minseok hyung's safety. Why don't-"

"IT'S YOU WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Luhan shouted at him. "Stop thinking that you're the hero in this. No, Sehun, no. We need help. I can't just let you go like that!"

"You all are just jealous about Sehun," Chanyeol suddenly spoke up. "He's brave enough to fight even he knows the risks. While you all are just too scared to move. Don't worry, I'll go with you, Sehun ah."

Silence. No one dared to talk back, because it was right. They were scared. And it was seriously hard to swallow their pride to admit that they were scared. 

"I'm thinking about reporting him to the police. Do you mind, Chanyeol hyung?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "He had done more than enough."

The journey started in 2 hours.

*---*

Hi guys!

Well, I don't know why I wrote it like this. But as you can see, this will include some police actions. I hope I won't make it so weird and awkward. *cry at the corner*

August almost come! So yeah, uni life will be started soon ><

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~ ♥♥

Love me juseyo~~ ♥♥♥