Chapter Six

Let Me Take The Pain Away

"Minseok hyung!"

Minseok turned around to see Sehun. It was a few days after the soccer field accident. Yifan was surprised that he saw Sehun's hand was tied by the school tie tightly. Yifan wanted to laugh because seriously, he could just pretend and he didn't have to really tie it that tight. But Yifan liked Sehun's effort. But he was confused when Sehun stopped way a bit too far from him and Minseok.

"It's about 15 meter again, so I won't be able to hurt you," Sehun said with a smile. But who knew what his heart felt when he said that. "Can you hear me clearly?" Sehun asked. Minseok was confused but he just nodded anyway. Sehun's smile got a bit wider. "Are you free today after classes?" Sehun asked. Minseok took a while to nod his head. Sehun couldn't hide his happy face. "I want to talk to you again at the soccer field. You know, since we haven't talked much. We actually only talk about Pororo and Disney Princess-"

Yifan laughed loudly. He found that Sehun was amusing. Like, come on, Pororo? Disney Princess? Minseok nudged his stomach harshly to stop Yifan from laughing.

"Thank you for that Minseok hyung," Sehun said. "But, will you come? I'll ask Jongin to tie me to the goalpost if you need it," Sehun said while showing his tied wrists. Minseok felt his heart became a bit warmer. What was the reason? Sehun's smile? Sehun's happy face? Sehun's effort? The feeling that Sehun made as if he was normal and worth to befriend with? Or... Was it just Sehun? Minseok didn't know the answer, but he nodded his head.

And actually Sehun didn't know that it would be that easy. He thought Minseok would scream at him again. He thought Minseok would cry again. He thought... he would see that heartbreaking sight once again. But no. Because Minseok just nodded his head, signing that he would come and have a decent talk with him. "Just the two of us?" Sehun asked and he regretted it right after he finished his words. Because Minseok's face was changed. He could see that Minseok was suddenly frightened. Yifan too was surprised to hear that. But Minseok tried to calm his mind and nodded.

"Just the two of us," Minseok said quickly.

With that Minseok smiled and turned around, grabbing Yifan's wrist and pulled the taller away, leaving Sehun alone. It was okay for Sehun.

He would spend his evening with Minseok again.

*---*

When Minseok opened his eyes, it was 5.26 p.m. It was really late from the appointment he made with Sehun. And when he was fully awake, he realized that it was raining hard. Minseok sighed and pouted. Blamed his head to feel hurt at lunch break so he decided to go back to the dormitory and slept. His headache was way better now, but his heart felt bad. He didn't know why.

When he walked outside, he saw all of his friends were playing and chatting together. Yifan, as usual, was teasing Baekhyun to no end, making the small guy pouted and hit Yifan a few times. Kyungsoo sometimes help Baekhyun to hit Yifan, but when he was asked why he hit Yifan, he just shrugged and said that he just wanted to. Luhan was helping Jongin to do his homework - more like Luhan was doing it for him. Minseok said 'hello' to them and smiled.

But Jongin frowned.

"Hyung, didn't you have some kind of appointment with Sehun in the soccer field?" Jongin asked, leaving his homework, earning a glare from Luhan. Minseok nodded and sat next to Yifan. "So, have you met him?" Jongin asked again. Minseok just shook his head. "What do you mean?" Jongin asked, looked so surprised.

"I got a bad headache at lunch break so I just went back to dorm to sleep. I've just woken up. What's wrong, Jongin ah?" Minseok asked, tilting his head.

"Oh my God, stupid Sehun," Jongin groaned and slammed his head to the table. Kyungsoo frowned and whispered 'are you okay, Nini?' softly. Jongin held up his head and stared at Minseok who stared back at him confusedly. "Because..."

"Jongin, you have to tie me here, tightly," Sehun said while handing Jongin a rope he just bought. "Tie it tightly," Sehun reminded him once again.

"Are you sure, Sehun?" Jongin asked while tying Sehun's hands to the goalpost. "You can just pretend, you know," Jongin said, this time he tied Sehun's body to the post. "It's not like Minseok hyung would notice that anyway," Jongin said.

"No, you have to tie me tightly," Sehun said. "This way, Minseok hyung- auch! It hurts!"

"Sorry," Jongin said, chuckling softly at his dumb new best friend. "Finish," Jongin announced after he tied the last knot. "Try to move," Jongin said. Sehun tried hard but he couldn't move at all and he smiled widely.

"Good luck, Sehun"

The second Minseok fully registered Jongin's story, he dashed out from his dormitory, not even sparing a time to close the door, nor wearing his shoes or sandals. He ran like a mad man. His body was drenched in rain but he didn't care. There was someone who was stupidly tied to the goalpost, and it was for him. He couldn't let Sehun down, and he didn't know why. His brain was screaming that he would be sick because his body was still kinda weak, but his heart screamed to him to just run to Sehun.

When he arrived at the soccer field, he saw the boy he was searching for, tied to the goalpost. Minseok ran to the tied boy and saw how bad the boy was shivering. His lips were chapped and really pale. Minseok pushed himself to hold Sehun's face and held it up.

Sehun opened his eyes softly, smiling as he recognized the small guy in front of him. "Finally you come..."

Minseok nodded furiously but then Sehun hung his head low, fainting. Minseok was debating himself. One side, he wanted to help Sehun, to untie the boy and let the boy leaned to his body and to bring him to his dormitory. But he couldn't lie, one side of him was screaming not to touch Sehun any further. Sehun might just pretend and might hurt him once he was untied. He himself was trembling hard. His head hurt once again.

Just when he almost touched Sehun again, to untie him, someone pulled him away - who then he recognized as Luhan. He saw Yifan was trying to cut the rope with knife. Jongin too did the same. As Sehun's body was untied, the unconscious boy fell to Yifan's embrace, and Yifan quickly brought Sehun to the dormitory.

Minseok only stared at them as the voice was heard again.

You're useless.

*---*

Minseok was lying on the floor as he had just punched him right on his face. It hurt a lot. He grabbed Minseok's collar and made Minseok look at him forcefully. The bruise was clearly visible on Minseok's fair-now-pale face. Minseok's lips were chapped and the tears were clearly there on his eyes, ready to fall any seconds. But he loved it that way. He loved it when Minseok looked helpless. He loved it even more that Minseok never tried to fight.

"Baby, do you know what you are?" he asked. Minseok didn't answer. "You're just a little piece of sh*t and worthless boy," he said, smirking. "But don't worry; I still love you, right?"

The grip on Minseok’s cheeks was tightened, hurting Minseok till there were red marks on his cheeks. 

Minseok didn't even know what he should do.

"You have to remember this, baby"

Minseok stared at his lover and those words were said by his love.

"You're useless"

And like that, Minseok nodded. He believed in him.

Minseok believed that he was useless.

*---*

Hi guys

Do you think the pace is too slow? Please tell me ><

I keep doing flashback because I don't want you guys to wonder why Minseok became like this. Like, I think you guys should know ><

Full Xiuhun for the next chapter so wait for it!

Btw I still don't know when I will update regularly like I used to do. I'm having my final tests and many things are happening and actually I'm under a lot of stress. But I promise I'll do it asap ><

Give me comments, questions, advices, or anything you are willing to give to me~ ^ㅠ^

Love me juseyooooooo~! ♥ ♥