Chapter Sixteen

Let Me Take The Pain Away

After much debating, in the end Luhan joined Sehun and Chanyeol to Jeju Island. He still thought that Sehun and Chanyeol were crazy. They arrived at 7 a.m. and having no sleep at all making his head hurt actually. But he thought he had to be strong at least in front of Sehun. Not out of pride.

More of because he thought he was the oldest and if he looked weak, Sehun would be a bit down and it wouldn't be good for the plan they made. Right after they arrived, they went to the police station.

It took a long time to convince the police. The reason was just because the case was 'too big' to be informed by high school students. Luhan almost screamed at the officer but Sehun always pulled him back. He didn't even waver when the sarcastic officer laughed at him. Chanyeol almost pulled Sehun away when the head officer came in just right in time.

Sehun, without thinking much, ran to the head officer, literally begging at him to help them. The sarcastic officer asked Sehun to just go away with 'prank' they brought. But the head officer nodded, accepting Sehun's words. Luhan wondered how Sehun could do that. Was that because it was the head officer, so he could sense the sincerity?

Chanyeol then was brought to the other room, as he was the witness in the case. He was the connection between them and Heechul. The connection between them and Minseok. Luhan and Sehun was brought to other room to finish filing.

It took an hour for them to finally finish them all and walked out from the police station at 9 a.m. They ate at one of the cafes near Heechul's house. The house was big. Mostly white in color. If Sehun didn't experience it himself, he wouldn't believe that the owner was a sick psychopath.

Sehun asked Chanyeol to call Heechul. Heechul picked up the call, saying the flight would be in the next morning. Chanyeol had to fake laughs and Luhan thought Chanyeol should join some theaters because the acting was good. Sehun actually didn't really like to hear Minseok's condition from Heechul. Because he knew Minseok wasn't fine.

Right after the call ended, Sehun informed the head officer about Heechul's flight plan. The head officer was really nice and helped them alot, especially about the planning. Some plans - like barging into the house and shot Heechul's head right then and there - was declined by him, and changed into a bit acceptable - like barging into the house when Heechul was caught out off guard.

Officer Choi. That was the name of the head officer. If the plan worked, Sehun would buy all of EXO albums with his own money, get their signs, and give them to the head officer's daughter who was a fan of them. At least that was what he could do as a teenage boy.

10 p.m.

Sehun was seriously waiting for 10 p.m. The mission would be done at that time that night. He prayed hard for the success of the mission. He hoped Minseok could still bare a little bit.

*---*

Minseok knew something was fishy since Heechul didn't do anything to him. Not even when he came to give him food. Not even after he threw half of the food to Heechul. All Heechul sternly asked him to do was to eat. And he finally knew why.

"We'll be leaving here tonight at 12."

Heechul wanted Minseok to have some energy to go to airport. Minseok cried after he knew that. If he ever left the place, he knew no one could ever help him. Not even Chanyeol. His head hurt a lot. He felt like his head was hit by hammer again and again.

9 hours.

It was 9 hours to 12 a.m. He didn't think any miracle could be happened in 9 hours. Miracle didn't even happen in a month, how could it happen in 9 hours? He chuckled. Of course it wouldn't happen.

Maybe that was the thing he had to accept. Maybe that was the thing he had to admit. He had to swallow the fact that he would never go back. He wished he had ever been gone home to meet his parents before it all happened. He missed them a lot.

The clothes Heechul gave to him was wet by his tears.

*---*

The Kim's house was a mess. Mrs. Kim was crying non-stop after finally Baekhyun told them about the abduction. Mr. Kim couldn't blame them for hiding things from them. Mr. Kim understood that they were just high school kids. He was very understanding.

And that made Baekhyun cried. He respected Kim family a lot. Minseok, his dad, and his mom. They all were really nice and understanding. And Baekhyun knew that deep inside, they were disappointed about the abduction and the secret.

Baekhyun and Luhan was the most excited about Minseok moving to dorm and promised them with their loud voices that the son of Kims would be safe and happy. Yet they failed. Jongin and Kyungsoo tried to calm Baekhyun and Mrs. Kim, even though actually both of them weren't calm in their minds.

After Jongin told Mr. Kim about Sehun's plan, Mr. Kim got shocked and literally scolded them. How could they let a 16 years old boy led Luhan and a 17 years old boy to save Minseok. Mr. Kim quickly called Luhan who unfortunately didn't pick up the call. Jongin too tried to call Sehun but the said boy didn't pick up.

Kim family's house was at chaos.

*---*

Sehun was sitting on the same cafe they went for eating that morning. He had just arrived with Luhan and Chanyeol, waiting Head Officer Choi to come. The lights on house was still on, signing Heechul was still at that house with Minseok.

Sehun took a glance at his watch. 9.43. 17 minutes to the realization of the mission. He kept looking at the door and his watch. Chanyeol patted his shoulder and smiled, trying to calm Sehun down.

Luhan felt stupid. He was the oldest, yet it was Chanyeol who kept trying to calm Sehun down. He was the oldest, yet Sehun was the one who kept working with plans. He supposed to help, didn't he? He hoped he could help. Anything. Not just being someone who accompanied Sehun to realize the mission. 

And it seemed like Sehun noticed that. He patted Luhan's upper arm, saying he shouldn't be so nervous. Luhan just shook his head. Sehun thanked him for joining them - him and Chanyeol. Luhan smiled, but right when he wanted to reply, the door was opened. Head Officer Choi.

They quickly stood up and Head Officer Choi walked to them. They once again discussed about the final plan. As they all got the main point of the plan, they quickly went our from the cafe and walked different ways to their spot. Sehun was placed with Luhan.

Chanyeol, using the spare keys Heechul gave him, opened the front door. He got inside and shouted loudly about his arrival, but didn't get any answer. It wasn't like he expected one - Heechul rarely replied his loud announcement of arrival. He walked to the kitchen and unlocked the back door quickly before went upstairs.

The silence actually confused him a bit. The house was never that silent. He was scared that Heechul actually was doing something bad to Minseok. He went to Minseok's room, stopped in front of the door and placed his ear onto the door, eavesdropping. No sound.

Sehun and Luhan went to the back door and tried to open the door without making any sound. They did it. They got inside and closed the door again. If they had time, they would stroll around the house - the house was great. But they had better things to do. Right when they wanted to go upstairs, Chanyeol ran downstairs with panic face, saying Minseok and Heechul weren't in the house anymore.

They quickly ran from the house and went straight to Head Officer Choi's spot. Chanyeol told him and Head Officer Choi sighed, saying they might be lied to by Heechul. He asked Chanyeol to call Heechul. Right after 3 times call trial, Heechul finally picked it up.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"Do you think I'm stupid? I'm on my way to airport."

*---*

Hi guys!

Wow this is record for me. Writting a chapter without having much conversation in it. Only about two. ㅋㅋㅋ

For those who celebrate it, Happy Feast of Eid, my dears. I'm not celebrating it but I hope for those who do, you will feel the joy ♥

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~ ♥♥♥