Chapter Seventeen

Let Me Take The Pain Away

This was the end.

Minseok couldn't stop thinking as his eyes wandered around the airport. He saw those happy faces as those people were going to have some fun trips. And there was him, going to Japan without his will. People were smiling and laughing as if they mocked his life. He closed his eyes and his mind started to wander around.

His mind brought him to his family. What were they doing? Minseok wondered if they had known about his condition. About the abduction. What would they do if they knew? Were they going to save him? Or actually, could they?

And his mind brought him to his friends, his guardians. Luhan. Yifan. Jongin. Baekhyun. Kyungsoo. He really missed them. Would there be a day when he could meet them again? Or would it only be a dream? He wondered if Yifan had known about the abduction. He wanted Yifan to pop up out of sudden to take him away from Heechul. But it couldn't be happened, could it? Yeah, he just hoped Yifan wouldn't be mad at Sehun.

Sehun. He shivered as he remembered that name. The name he had been chanting softly and lowly at nights when Heechul didn't come. The name that kept him sane while his body couldn't take it anymore. The name that made him believed that he would be safe after that. The name... that made him believed that he was sane enough to love someone. That made him believed he was worthy enough to be loved.

Did he love Sehun? Actually Minseok didn't know. But the said boy had always been there when he needed someone the most, when even Luhan couldn't be there. The said boy had always been able to make him calm when even Yifan, the one who always succeeded in calming him, couldn't. The said boy could make lame jokes, even lamer than Jongin's sometimes, but he still could laugh anyway. But no, the said boy couldn't beat Kyungsoo's cooking skill and Baekhyun's sass - and Minseok thanked God for that.

He realized he had depended himself on Sehun too much. Too much that he was scared that after that, Sehun wouldn't want him anymore. Too much that he was scared that Sehun would never come. Too much that it was kinda hard to breath because he thought too much.

He didn't realize that he had been silently crying.

*---*

Was it the end?

Sehun thought silently as they were on their way to the airport. Chanyeol kept trying to call Heechul but the man didn't pick up. Luhan could only pray for the mission to be successful. Head Officer Choi drove the car so fast with other police cars were following him. The ride seemed so long, even actually it wasn't that far.

As Sehun stared forward, he saw the airport. He glanced at his watch. 11.50. Could they make it? Sehun's heart was beating so fast. He didn't want the mission to be failed. He took a really deep breath and silently prayed. He hoped that it would work as planned.

Sehun unbuckled the seat belt, and once the car stop moving, he opened the door and jumped out of it. He quickly ran so fast, so fast that he almost bumped into some strangers. He ran to the waiting room, hoping that Minseok and Heechul hadn't gone. Actually he knew that some securities were running after him, but he didn't have the time to care about that.

Once he was in the waiting room, he kept running around to see if Minseok and Heechul were still there.

And Heechul unluckily noticed that. He quickly stood uo while pulling Minseok's hand. Minseok was surprised by the sudden act and couldn't find the right pace to adjust to Heechul's pace. He almost fell down but eventually adjusted to Heechul's pace. He was confused. He kept running while trying to find the reason. He finally saw the reason. 

Sehun.

Their eyes met and that was the time where Minseok's heart was beating fast. Not because he was scared or terrified, but because he finally met the reason to keep being sane.

Suddenly the police got inside and shouted, asking everyone to get on their knees. It was a big chaos. Many women and kids screamed. Sehun felt bad for them, but it was for Minseok.

When he realized it, Minseok wasn't in his sight anymore. He ran to the place where Heechul pulled Minseok in.

Minseok was trying to make Heechul's pace slower by tripping and falling down. Heechul kept cursing at him, saying how stupid and useless he was. He just let it slip away, even though actually his heart was hurting.

Sehun finally saw them again, about 10 meters away from him. His legs started to get a bit tired but he kept running, even fastening his pace. They kept running, chasing each other like crazy. Finally Sehun could take a grip of Minseok's hand and pulled him backwards so hard, making Minseok and Heechul tripped.

Minseok pulled his hand as he felt Heechul's grip loosened a bit. He ran about 2 meters away from them. His lips were trembling, his body was shaking. The voice started to be heard. Minseok closed his eyes and covered his ears with his hands.

Sehun got up and took a grip on Heechul's shirt before planting a strong punch on his cheek. He kept doing that continuously, not even stopping when he saw the blood.

"Stop... Hun ah... stop..."

Sehun was about to punch Heechul again when he heard that. Minseok was still covering his ears, with his eyes begging him to stop being violent to Heechul, the bastard. Sehun then just pushed Heechul away and got up, running to Minseok to check the older one.

He kept asking if Minseok was okay while trying to find some bruises or wounds - which he actually saw a lot. But Minseok just kept saying he was okay and all they had to do was to run away. Sehun actually wanted to check Minseok more but he decided to just follow what Minseok said.

Sehun embraced Minseok's way much skinnier body for a while before finally turned the older's body toward the door. They walked slowly, Sehun didn't want Minseok to be rushed as if that would hurt Minseok if they walked a bit faster.

What they didn't notice was that Heechul wasn't really defeated. He, even his head was hurting a lot and bleeding, silently got up and his eyes wandered around. His eyes met with a broom, the one that had thick wooden stick as the handle. He took it and silently walked to Sehun and Minseok.

Buk!

Sehun fell down as the broom hit his back. Minseok screamed as he saw Heechul kept hitting Sehun's back non-stop. Heechul screamed at Sehun every time the stick hit Sehun's back. He too hit Sehun's shoulders a few times. Minseok tried to push Heechul away, just to be hit too with the stick a few times before Heechul hit Sehun again.

Heechul kept hitting Sehun and even started to kick and step on his legs and arms hardly. Sehun's screams made Minseok stressed. It was so painful. Even when Minseok tried to pull Heechul away from Sehun's body, Heechul screamed at him and pushed him harshly. The he hit Sehun's legs so hard that made Minseok wondered if Sehun could walk after that. Heechul was about to hit Sehun's head when suddenly...

"Throw the broom away and put your hands up!"

The police got into the room and pointed their guns at Heechul, making said man surprised and threw away the broom. Luhan ran to Minseok and hugged him tightly. Chanyeol got into the room with Head Officer Choi.

Seeing his cousin got arrested was actually something he didn't really want to see. Family was family after all, and for Chanyeol, Heechul was a family. One of the closest cousin he ever had, if he had to add. But he knew it was the best. So when their eyes met, all he could give was a sad smile and small wave.

Minseok pulled away and quickly ran and kneeled next to Sehun. He tapped Sehun's cheek a few times while calling his name, trying to bring back his consciousness. Blood was running from the corner of his lips. Sehun's eyes fluttered slowly and Minseok smiled, tapping Sehun's cheek more to make him full conscious. Tears were b on his eyes.

"You're save..."

And the eyes were closed again.

*---*

Hi guys!

This is August so you know what I mean ㅠㅠ but August is my month ><

Btw actually this is the second last chapter for this fic. I apologize for those who might want more. Actually I wanted to make this a bit longer, but I think I made Heechul to be sooooooooooooooo bad to the point you guys seem to hate him - some even cursed LOL. I don't want you guys to hate Heechul more than this ><

See you guys on the last chapter guys ♥

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥♥♥

Love me juseyo~~ ♥♥♥