Chapter Three

Let Me Take The Pain Away

Sehun walked behind Jongin as they both were walking to the cafeteria. He felt a little bit jealous of Jongin because actually Jongin had many friends - closed friends to be exact. Friends whom he could see and play with every single day. Friends whom he could tell his worries to. Friends whom he could pull stupid pranks and trolls. Friends who understood you just by looking at your eyes. That type of friend Sehun had never had.

So when Jongin waved to a bunch of boys who sat leisurely on the table at the corner of cafeteria, Sehun felt so small. Not that he suddenly became small, but he realized that he was nothing. He was new to that kind of thing and he didn't know anything about befriend for forever. The tallest boy, who Sehun recognized, looked at him and smirked. "Isn't that your friend, Jongin?" He asked. He should be the one with Yifan as his name, Sehun thought.

A wide-eyes boy turned around to see Sehun but didn't do anything, just stared at him just like that. A short guy nudged at the wide-eyes boy and said, "Don't be jealous, Soo!" while playing his eyebrows. The one who was called as Soo turned away and bit his sandwich after saying that he wasn't jealous. Sehun wondered if Jongin was the Soo guy's boyfriend or not. When he wandered his eyes to the other boys, his lungs couldn't work properly as his eyes set on a certain boy.

This boy sat on the corner, between Yifan guy and the guy with soft brown locks. His cheeks were slightly chubby but you could clearly see the V-line of his face. His hair was dark brown with messy style - or it was just messy but since he looked good then it was acceptable. His skin was really fair. But those things weren't the reason to make Sehun's lungs stopped working properly. It was his eyes. They were round in shape, beautiful, but... empty. When they both were staring at each other, Sehun felt like he was lost inside his eyes. Sehun felt like seeing the most beautiful black pearl.

"This is Oh Sehun, hyung," Jongin said while patting Sehun's shoulder. "We just met this morning but he's truly cool. And he dances too! He's great!"

Sehun wandered his eyes quickly to the other but after a few seconds, he ran his eyes back to the boy he stared just now. It was as if they were having staring contest, because the boy was also staring, no, scratched it, boring a deep hole to Sehun.

Jongin made Sehun shook hands to his friends. Then he knew that the wide-eyes boy named as Kyungsoo, who was a year older than him. Next to him was the short guy called as Baekhyun, who was also a year older than him. Yifan guy shook his hand and said that he was a 3rd year student. The one with soft brown locks was Luhan, and yes, like Yifan, he wasn't Korean and he was too a 3rd year student. And finally it was the one he had been waiting for. He stretched out his hand in front of the boy and smiled.

"I'm Oh Sehun," Sehun said, staring at the eyes that could take his breath away.

"I'm... Minseok"

Sehun waited but the boy, Minseok, didn't stretch his hand and take Sehun's hand. He only stared back to Sehun. His lips weren't even forming a smile, not even a slightest. And to make it weirder, his lips were actually trembling a bit. It was awkward and Sehun knew it. Heck, all boys knew it was awkward. Sehun slowly pulled his hand back and looked away. He felt a bit humiliated.

Why did this hyung ignore my hand?

"Uhm, Sehun, you can sit next to me," Baekhyun said. Sehun nodded and sat next to him. But actually his eyes never really left Minseok. There was something about Minseok that made Sehun felt so star-struck. He secretly took some glances to see Minseok, whose neck was massaged by Luhan. Minseok had his eyes closed but he had that frown on his forehead. Sehun wondered why Minseok acted that way.

Yifan took a glance at Minseok and he couldn't hold it anymore. He suddenly stood up, surprising everyone, and tapped Minseok's shoulder, "Let's go, Minseok." Minseok shook his head and said that Yifan shouldn't act like that or he would scare Sehun away. "When I said 'go', I mean 'go'. Now."

The table fell into long silence when Yifan got away from his chair, waiting Minseok to leave his chair too. Minseok got no choice but to follow Yifan. "I'm sorry guys, Yifan's being angry bird once again," Minseok retorted while darting his eyes to Yifan. The said man just snickered but again, no offense taken, that was just the way they communicated. "See you guys at dinner."

The other just nodded, not daring to say anything. Minseok turned his sight to Sehun and said, "See you later, new kid" before his hand was held by Yifan and with that, they went away.

Sehun couldn't register anything.

*---*

Sehun was inside of Jongin's room at his house. He was helping the guy to pack his belongings to bring them back to his dormitory. Sehun was right when he thought Jongin was cute. Like, seriously, Pororo bed cover? When he first saw it, he laughed so hard that Jongin had to smack his head to make him stopped. "No one can't resist the cuteness of Pororo, okay," Jongin said after Sehun stopped laughing.

Jongin's room was just a little bit larger than what he had at home, but Jongin's room was definitely messier. Sehun helped him too to clean the mess up. Jongin said he felt like having a second mom or might be a wife. He shouldn't say that, because after he said it, Sehun threw an empty bottle of hair-wax right to his head. "No one wants to be your partner if you're this messy," Sehun said. Sehun wasn't sure, but he kinda heard that Jongin muttered something like 'Soo wants me'.

"Uhm, can I ask you something?" Sehun asked while helping Jongin to fold the clothes neatly - not really, actually. Jongin nodded and after hesitating a little bit, Sehun finally blurted out, "What's wrong with Minseok hyung?"

That question caught Jongin out of guard. He faked a laugh and asked back, "What do you mean, Sehun?"

"I don't know," Sehun said slowly. "But he ignored my hand, and there must be something with his eyes. He looked so empty. And, Lucen-"

"It's Luhan"

"Luhan hyung massaged his neck before finally angry bird hyung-"

"It's Yifan"

"Yifan hyung got so mad I didn't know why and pulled Minseok hyung away. What's wrong with him?" Sehun finished his words and found Jongin looked like he wasn't ready with the question. And that definitely made Sehun felt more suspicious about Minseok. "Or did he dislike me?" Sehun added.

"No!" Jongin quickly answered. "Minseok hyung might be just... Uhm... Sick! Yeah sick! That must be it! That's why Luhan hyung massaged his neck, right? And... Uhm... No, of course nothing's wrong with Minseok hyung. You're just imagining things, Sehun ah. Hahaha."

Liar.

Sehun just nodded, pretended to accept the answer just like that. He continued helping Jongin with his belongings.

Something was off about Minseok hyung.

*---*

"I know you were scared," Yifan said out of sudden.

Minseok and Yifan decided - actually it was Yifan who pushed Minseok to follow whatever he wanted to do - to watch movies in Yifan's room. Baekhyun was playing with Kyungsoo so Yifan could do anything he wanted to with Minseok. And he knew what Minseok needed. Talk.

"I know you didn't mean to ignore Sehun," Yifan said again. Minseok sighed heavily. "I know it came back. The feeling. The voice," Yifan continued. Minseok flinched as Yifan reminded him with what he tried to push away earlier. He, in slow motion, hugged his legs and buried his face. If Minseok did that because of cold, Yifan would coo and tease Minseok, saying that he had just turned into a fluff ball. But no, this time Yifan couldn't do that, especially when he knew the reason.

Yifan hugged Minseok's body tightly. He tried to calm Minseok down, his hair and back. Minseok's body was trembling. Yifan noticed how Minseok's breathing was getting heavier. Yifan closed his eyes in frustration as those 3 words started being repeated by Minseok's lips.

Don't hurt me.

*---*

Hello guyss!

Actually I had this finished a few days ago, but since I was sick so I couldn't update this >< and I'm scared that I couldn't update because I have those uni things soooo yeah this is it for you guyssss ♥

And the story really began dearrr! Sehun finally met Minseok! *throw confetti*

Give me comments, questions, advices, or anything you are willing to give to me~ ^ㅠ^

Love me juseyooooooo~! ♥ ♥