Epilogue

Let Me Take The Pain Away

"Come on, just a bit more."

"Aaah... it hurts..."

"Come on, Hunnie. Just move it slowly so it won't hurt much."

"Is it okay?"

"Of course."

What?!

NO! They were NOT doing THAT!

Minseok was helping Sehun to learn to walk again, without his crutches. The path was only from the living room to the kitchen. But since it was just the second day, Sehun still felt so much in pain. Of course Minseok was right there in front of him, letting his arms being gripped so Sehun could walk. The walk was slow, but still for Minseok, it was a thing to be proud of.

Sehun's mom was staring at them. She laughed at her son as Sehun whined a lot at Minseok. She said Sehun acted just how he acted when he was 5 years old. Sehun pouted as Minseok started to laugh too.

"Okay, I'm leaving, kids," she annouced after she wore her heels. "Remember kids, keep it PG."

"Mom!"

Sehun's mom laughed and left. Minseok too chuckled, making Sehun's face became so red.

"Let's continued."

Minseok walked backwards slowly, letting Sehun to keep up to his pace. He kept saying supportive words, making Sehun felt happy. And finally after 10 minutes of walking slowly and whining much, they arrived at the kitchen. Minseok helped Sehun to sit on the chair.

"You did better than yesterday," Minseok said. Sehun still pouted, making his face became so cute - at least for Minseok. "Don't pout, baby," Minseok said then kissed Sehun's cheek.

Sehun then stared at Minseok. It was the first time ever Minseok ever did intimate thing by his own will. Sehun noticed the pink tint in Minseok's cheeks. Sehun put his hands on Minseok's cheeks then them.

"I'm so proud of you too, hyung," Sehun said, Minseok's red cheeks. Minseok was getting better than ever. But Sehun knew something was still off. So, as a good and caring boyfriend he was, Sehun tried to ask Minseok things. "Hyung, please answer this honestly," Sehun said. "Does the voice still haunt you?"

Minseok stared at Sehun's eyes then sighed. He bit his lower lip, the thing he did when he felt nervous. But he wanted, no, he needed to be honest. So he answered, "Yes, but it rarely came. Just sometimes when I was too focused on your broken leg or the scars on my body."

Sehun kissed Minseok's lips softly. Just for a few seconds before he pulled away and smiled. "Thanks for being honest," he said. "Next. When you see your scars, do you ever think about Heechul?"

Sehun noticed the smal hitch on Minseok's breath when he said the name. Minseok felt so uncomfortable and a bit scared, but he managed to answered. "Actually not him, but the deeds. The things he did to me. The things that made me so dirty. I'm tainted."

Sehun, again, kissed Minseok's lips. The kiss was longer a bit from before, but still it was counted as quick kiss. "You're not tainted, hyung. You're beyond beautiful. Don't ever think about that. Last. Are you still scared?"

Minseok didn't answer. Sehun repeated his question.

"Are you still scared? Of anything? Of me?"

Minseok remembered Sehun's ever asked the almost same question. He smiled and shook his head. 

"No. And no, I never feel scared when I'm with you. What I feel is always the opposite. I always feel strong when I'm with you. I always feel contented when you're with me. Even by saying your name kept me sane when I was abducted. Your name is a spell to me."

Sehun couldn't say anything anymore. He didn't expect Minseok would say things like that. He smiled then put his lips on Minseok's lips.

Their lips were dancing on each other. The kiss was slow and soft. He didn't know when, but when Minseok realized, he had already put his hands on Sehun's neck. The younger's hands were gripping on Minseok's hips, making him closer. The kiss became so intense as Minseok sat on Sehun's lap. Sehun's hands were his back softly.

Minseok was too focused to the kiss that he didn't realize that Sehun was ing his shirt. Shocked? Yes he was. Scared? No, at least he tried not to. He knew and believed that Sehun wouldn't do anything that could hurt him. He believed that. He was so sure.

Sehun pulled away from the kiss as they both needed to breathe. When Minseok thought Sehun would kiss his lips again.

But he was wrong, as Sehun's lips were attached to his neck. No, he had to believe in Sehun. Sehun wouldn't do anything bad to him. And Sehun started leaving soft kisses. Minseok tried to fight the bad thought so hard. The bad thought made Minseok thought Sehun was trying to ravish him. He almost let that bad thoughts got the best of him, but he tried his best to erase the bad thoughts. Suddenly Sehun stopped kissing, his lips were still so close to his heart. Minseok could feel Sehun's soft warm breath.

"Let me take the pain away."

Sehun's whisper was really soft, but Minseok could clearly hear it as if Sehun said it on his ear. And as he felt the soft kisses, he then understood. Sehun wasn't just kissing his body randomly. Sehun was kissing his pain away. Sehun was kissing his scars on neck and chest, while his thumbs was caressing his scars on waist and back, as if it would totally erase the pain. And after Sehun thought he had done his best, he pulled away, staring at Minseok's teary eyes.

"No, a beautiful angel can't cry," Sehun said while wiping the tears that started to roll down. "God will be so mad at me for making a beautiful angel like you cry."

Minseok shook his head and tried to stop his tears but to no avail. The tears didn't stop rolling down.

"I know the pain was still there," Sehun said. "But let me erase them slowly as we fight for our relationship. Let me kiss the pains, scars, and wounds from your body. Let me kill the devil's voice in your head. Let me do everything for you. Let me do everything that will make you happy. Let me see your beautiful smile everyday. Let me embrace you so no one would hurt you. Let me protect you when the evil comes. Let me, hyung."

Minseok didn't know what to say or do. Sehun seemed to notice that, and he smiled.

"And in return, please just love me for the rest of your life. Please don't ever think that you're tainted. Please don't ever think our relationship wouldn't work because what happened in the past. Please don't ever think about leaving. Please don't let the bad thoughts kill you. So, hyung... Let me take the pain away."

Minseok never felt as sure as that time. Minseok never felt as happy as that moment. Minseok never felt as worthy as that ever since Heechul came to his life. And Minseok was sure he would NEVER meet someone like Sehun anymore. So he nodded and smiled happily.

"Yes, please take my pain away."

*---*

SURPRISE!!!!

Since some of you asked for the epilogue or new xiuhun fic, I decided to make this short epilogue. I hope this woud cover the need of Xiuhun's love for a while. kkk

I hope you'll like this epilogue and I hope you'll support my XiuYeol fic (the link is on the chap 18's Author Note)

I haven't properly thanked you all. So... thanks for the love you gave for this fic. Thanks for the support you gave to me for this fic. Thanks for every comment you left here, they gave me energy to continue the fic. Thanks for every supporting words and cute responds for my fic. I read every one of them and I really love and apprecciate them sooooo much. Thanks for everything you had done for this fic whether you noticed it or not. really, thank you and I'm so glad I can share this fic with you guys.

I love you all

spread the love