Chapter Eleven

Let Me Take The Pain Away

"I'm in front of the toy shop you said, hyung."

"Just come in."

Sehun ended the phone call after he hummed. Placing his phone to his bag, he pushed the door and got into a toy shop owned by his friend. It had been a long time since they met. He was having a trip to Jeju Island with his parents when he met him who was having a holiday trip too. But that boy was alone so after they knew each other, that boy joined the Oh family and became close.

"Chanyeol hyung? Is that you?"

The cashier, Chanyeol, turned around, beamed at him and nodded happily. Sehun ran to him and hugged him. It had been a while since they met each other so they missed each other so much.

"You're taller than a year ago, Sehun ah" Chanyeol said. "You must be drinking a lot of milk in a year," he added jokingly. Sehun chuckled and nodded.

"And you're still not giving the cashier position to anyone like what you used to say," Sehun said.

"Yeah, I prefer this way though," Chanyeol said. "I can interact with my customers and seeing their happy faces as they finally own what they want is making me happy, you know."

Sehun nodded as the answer. Chanyeol pulled out a chair and gave it to Sehun, asking him to sit next to him, behind the cashier. They talked about many things, like Sehun's parents, the toy shop, how Chanyeol could manage to get good scores while managing his own toy shop without much help from anyone, and school life.

"So you're saying, you like someone who is 2 years older than you, who can't really open up to anyone, and who has a bad past, right?" Chanyeol summed up the story Sehun had just told to him. And no, Sehun didn't give any detail about Minseok's past, he just said he had a bad past. Sehun nodded. "He must be a really great person. What did he do that made you like him?"

"He did nothing," Sehun answered. Chanyeol lifted one of his eyebrows in confusion. "At first, it was all because of his eyes. His eyes are amazing. So beautiful and I'm not saying this because I like him, but he seriously has a pair of amazing eyes. At first it was just like an interest, but as time goes by, I realize that I like him."

"Wow," Chanyeol said. "That's the cheesiest thing you ever said to me and I think I wanna puke rainbows and sparkles and unicorns."

Sehun slapped Chanyeol's upper arm jokingly as they laughed at Chanyeol's response. But Sehun had to admit that it was cheesy. He didn't even understand how he could think and say things like that.

"What's his name?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun was about to answer when Chanyeol's phone rang. Chanyeol gave a sign for Sehun to be silent before answering the phone. From the way Chanyeol talked to the caller, Sehun guessed that person was close to Chanyeol. After Chanyeol ended the phone call, he put his phone next to the cashier machine. "I'm sorry, that's my cousin. He has just been here again after a year living in Japan."

"It's okay," Sehun said. He looked at his watch and it all clicked. 3.46 p.m. That's why he felt so hungry. "Let's go grab some bubble tea hyung!" He said while getting up from his chair.

"You and your never ending love to bubble tea."

*---*

"When will you say this to Minseok?"

"I don't know."

Yifan and Luhan were in the indoor basketball field. Yifan was playing basketball alone while Luhan sat on the bleacher, watching him. There were times like this when Yifan would pull Luhan away from everyone and just spent their time together. Even having each others' presences was enough.

"We can't keep this forever, Fan. You only have a week," Luhan said. "Sooner or later, he will know."

"And I prefer it to be later," Yifan said while doing a dunk. Prefect dunk. He took the ball and sat next to Luhan, letting the other man laid his head on Yifan's shoulder.

"Can you not go, Fan?" Luhan asked. He knew the answer. But, was it wrong to hope for a different answer?

"You know the answer," Yifan said while pulling the other boy's body closer. "I have to."

"But we need you. Minseok needs you. Baekhyun needs you. Kyungsoo needs you. Jongin needs you. Sehun needs you. I..." Luhan paused for a moment. "I need you. I need you the most. Can't you see it?"

"Please don't make this harder than it should be," Yifan said while rubbing Luhan's hair softly. "You know I never want this. I never wanna go back. But this is something I have to do. My mom needs me."

"Then... when will you ever come back?" Luhan asked. Yifan just kept silent. Luhan then laughed sadly. "This is why I don't want you to go! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU WILL EVER COMEBACK! THINK ABOUT THIS YIFAN! THINK ABOUT YOU! THINK ABOUT ME! THINK ABOUT US!"

Yifan couldn't say anything. He just pulled the angry Luhan to his arms and locked him inside his warm hug. He let Luhan cursed at him and said how stupid Yifan was. But Yifan just kept silent.

As his heart was crying and screaming in pain.

*---*

Minseok woke up from another nightmare. Ever since Heechul came back to his life, the nightmares came non-stop and every time he slept, he could only dreamt about things Heechul used to do to him. Minseok was trying to catch his breath when he realized Luhan's bed was empty.

He turned his head to the clock on the wall. 12.43 a.m and Luhan hadn't come back. Minseok frowned and quickly searched for his phone. Then he realized that Luhan had tried to call him 3 times and sent him 12 messages. All of them was about where he was and how worried he was because Minseok didn't pick up phone calls. He then called Luhan, saying he had just woken up and that Luhan should just have more fun with Yifan.

He laid back to his bed and tried to sleep again. But to no avail. He took his phone again, and scrolled his finger to find a name on his contact. He stared at it for a good whole minute before finally he pressed the call button.

"Hello?"

The voice was raspy. He must be woken up by Minseok's call. He felt bad.

"Minseok hyung? Are you there?"

"... Yes, I'm here, Sehun ah. Am I disturbing you?"

"No, it's okay," Sehun said. His voice was still kinda raspy. "Can't sleep, hyung?" Sehun asked. Minseok hummed back as the answer. There was a long silence before Sehun asked, "Have you treat the wound today? How is it now?"

"I have, and it's getting better," Minseok answered. "Thanks for concerning," he said.

"Thanks for coming to my life," Sehun unconsciously said. As he realized what he said, he quickly tried to change the topic. "How's the situation of your room now, hyung?"

"Hm... I'm alone, Luhan is with Yifan. I had just opened the curtain so my room wouldn't be so dark. Luhan's bed looks really tidy while mine looks like a war has just happened here."

Sehun chuckled. "The curtain is opened? So you're under the moonlight, hm? Such an angel."

Minseok chuckled back. "Actually I'm under the blanket, but your imagination is good too. Should I talk to you near the window so I can fulfill your dream?"

"You should, hyung," Sehun said jokingly. But stupidly, Minseok really got up and stood near the window, leaning on it so the moonlight could illuminate him. There he was, looking perfect like an angel, but without wings. "Wait, are you really doing it, hyung?" Sehun asked as he heard some noise. Minseok hummed.

"Damn, I should have been there..." Sehun muttered lowly.

"What?" Minseok asked.

"Nothing," Sehun said.

Minseok chuckled and just let it slipped. They started talking nonsensical things, and laughed at every lame jokes each other said. Minseok's heart was at ease. At last he got one night filled with happiness. This was all he needed the most.

They didn't need sleeps if staying awake meant happiness.

*---*

"I met my soul mate again."

"Did you mean Kim Minseok? How was he?"

"He's fine, just like he used to be. Just the way I love him to be."

"Heechul hyung, you should let me meet him, you know. I want to know how special that Minseok guy is, so he could make my cousin loves him so much like this."

"You will. I just need time to take him back to me again. He loves me."

"How can you be so sure? It has been more than a year since you left."

"I just know. You know the soul mate thingy, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just make sure I can meet that special guy, okay?"

"You will. You will definitely meet him, Chanyeol ah."

*---*

Hi guys!

Before you start planning to kill me for this chap, I think I will just run away for my life. I put Sehun as Chanyeol's friend, when Chanyeol is Heehul's cousin. And no, they're not really cousin in real life, just in this fic because I'm an evil. Omg please forgive meeee ><

I just realized that I put so many xiuhun fluffs. Omg I can't help but to put more and more. Omg help meeee ><

Btw guys!! 202 subbies and 27 votes? Aw you guys are so kind *hugs and kisses every one of you* thank you so much for the support! ♥

At last vut not least, give me comments, critics, advises, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me ♥

Love me juseyooo~~ ♥♥♥