Chapter Twelve

Let Me Take The Pain Away

"Let's take a picture together, hyung."

Minseok tilted his head to Sehun. They were sitting on the bleacher alone. It was still a bit too early so there were just a few people who had arrived at school. It became their habit to meet each other at the soccer field to talk. And suddenly Sehun asked for a picture of them together, he was surprised.

"It's okay if you don't want to," Sehun suddenly said. "Seriously it's ok-"

"Come on and take one," Minseok cut him, patting the seat next to him. Sehun nodded and quickly moved next to the older. He pulled out his phone and the camera, changing it to his front camera. They did some poses because Sehun said 'let's take more to compare'. And the last one was Sehun's favorite.

In the photo, Minseok leaned close to Sehun, letting his head placed on the younger's shoulder. They both smiled - not slightly, but not too big - just enough to show how content they were. The Sun was illuminating their face.

For Sehun, it was perfect.

*---*

Yifan finally thought that Minseok should know about his leaving. It was just 3 days before the flight and he felt so bad if he had to keep it a secret to Minseok until the day he should leave. He searched for Minseok and found him still on the class, ready to go back to the dorm. He tapped the shorter's shoulder, making him turned around

"Yifan?"

"Follow me," Yifan said then turned around, grabbing Minseok's hand and pulled him out. Minseok was confused, but still he just let Yifan dragged him around. And there they were, at the rooftop of the school building

"Yifan ah, why should we be here?" Minseok asked, tilting his head in confusion. It was weird that Yifan brought him there. Yifan never brought him there if there wasn't any important things. "Are you going to tell something to me?" He added.

Yifan didn't speak. He just stared at Minseok's eyes and ruffled his hair. Minseok lifted on of eyebrows in confusion. He knew something was wrong. Right before he asked again, Yifan finally talked.

"I'm leaving."

Minseok squinted his eyes in confusion. "You brought me here, ruffled my hair, and leave? Yifan this is-"

"I'm leaving Korea. In 3 days."

Minseok was silent. He tried to register what Yifan had just told him. And when it clicked, he widened his eyes in disbelief. He closed his opened mouth with his hands and looked into Yifan's eyes to search for something. Something that meant it was all a joke and he could hit Yifan and say it wasn't funny at all. Something that he couldn't find.

"My dad is gone. My mom is alone. I just can't let her be all stressed out in Canada. And it's been a lo-"

"No! No! No! No! No! You can't go away! No! I don't let you! Never! You'll never leave and that's final! I don't let you! No, Yifan, No! Please, no!"

Minseok kept shouting at Yifan. He kept shaking his head and covered his ears tightly to prevent his ears to catch any of Yifan's jokes. Yifan just took a step forward and hugged him. Minseok kept shouting at him, landing some hurtful punches on his chest. But Yifan didn't care. Minseok kept doing that until he lost all of his energy. He just leaned on Yifan's chest and let Yifan tightened the hug.

"No, Yifan. I'm begging you."

*---*

"You have spent an hour but still haven't found anything suitable?"

Sehun nodded and sighed. He was at Chanyeol's toy shop, searching for a doll that might suitable to be Minseok's sleeping friend. It was always too girlish, too cute, too plain. He wanted something that suitable for his lovely hyung, hoping that after that Minseok could feel better at night.

"You're madly in love with him, Sehun ah," Chanyeol said. "Do you have a photo of him?" Chanyeol asked, and Sehun nodded. Sehun left the doll rack and went to the cashier while taking his phone from pocket, searching for the photos they had just taken that morning. He gave his phone to Chanyeol and asked him to scroll to right to see more. After a few times analyzing, Chanyeol smiled and said, "now I know why."

Sehun chuckled and nodded. "He's perfect, right?"

"You're drunk in love," Chanyeol said, still analyzing Minseok from Sehun's photo. "What's his name?"

"Minseok," Sehun said. "Kim Minseok."

Kim Minseok? Wasn't that his cousin's soul mate's name, too? Maybe it was just the name that was the same. And he felt like he had ever seen the guy, but still not sure where he saw him. But, yeah, Chanyeol had to admit that Sehun looked good with that Minseok guy.

*---*

Minseok didn't talk to Yifan after the tall guy told him about his leaving. Even when Yifan came to his bedroom, he pretended to sleep. He knew what he did was really selfish and childish. But he just wanted Yifan to know how much it hurt him.

When he was sure that Yifan and Luhan left to eat in the small kitchen, he opened his eyes again and sighed. He seriously didn't want him to leave. He sighed heavily. Just when he wanted to sleep the thought away, his phone rang. He took his phone and looked at the screen. Private Number. Who was that? He actually placed it again on the table but it kept ringing. He sighed before he sat on his bed and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Minseok ah, it's me. Heechul."

Minseok felt like he was choked as he couldn't breath properly. He gripped on his phone hard, as if that could change anything. But he knew it couldn't, as he heard Heechul laughed. He shivered when he heard it. His head hurt as if there was a hand that tightly gripped on his forehead.

"Don't you miss me?"

And Minseok suddenly felt all the things he felt when he was with Heechul. Pain. Fear. Hurt. Wound. Scar. He felt all of them continuously and it just didn't stop.

"Or are you speechless that I can call you, my love?"

Minseok wanted to scream. He wanted to throw his phone away from his ear. He wanted to cover his ears as the voice came back again. It was even clearer than the last time he ever heard it. It was just like the first time. He was trembling hard. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't even let out any voice from his lips.

"I'm going to take you, my love," Heechul said. "And I'm not kidding you. I'll take you home and we'll live like what we used to do. You must be loving the idea, right?"

Minseok's face was never as pale as that. His head hurt so bad as if his head was hit by hammers continuously. His breathing was heavy. He gripped on the bed sheet tightly - so tight that his knuckles turned white. His sight was blurry as his tears were b on his eyes, ready to flow down any second. Right when Luhan and Yifan came in again, Heechul gave him a goodbye kiss and ended the phone call.

"MINSEOK!!"

Yifan quickly ran and kneeled in front of him. He took away Minseok's phone and saw who the caller was. He just slammed it to Minseok's bed as he found the caller was using Private Number. He cursed at whoever that was and paid attention back to Minseok. He patted the small guy and kept calling his name, asking him to go back from whatever he had on his mind. But to no avail.

The eyes were really empty. The lips and body were trembling and his face was really, really pale. Cold sweat were all over his body and forehead. Yifan knew that condition. He knew it too well. But still, like a denial fool, he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to admit that Minseok went back to his first condition. He went back to his worst condition.

Even when Minsek was embraced by Luhan, having his head caressed softly by the younger, Minseok still didn't respond. He was just physically there, but mentally, he got lost once again. Having Minseok screaming was way more better than that. It was as if Minseok really lost the fight once again. Minseok wasn't at his sane state anymore.

Yifan was mad. He finally realized and was definitely sure about who the caller was. He was so angry that he couldn't protect Minseok. He got up and punched the wall. Not just once. He did it continuously until his hand bleed. And he still felt so angry at himself.

Why should he leave when the condition was worse than ever?

*---*

Hello guys!

Do you think the pace became so slow? I you do think so, I'm sorry because this is planned for Yifan's leaving and Heechul-Minseok thingy ><

Please give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me ♥

Lovr me juseyo ♥♥♥