Chapter Fourteen

Let Me Take The Pain Away

It was 2 weeks since the abduction yet Minseok didn't hear any words from any of his friends. He missed his parents so much. He missed his friends a lot. He missed Yifan. He missed Luhan. And, he missed Sehun. Too much that it hurt. He didn't know that missing someone could cause heartbreak too.

He barely ate. Every time Heechul left some foods for him, he would throw them back to Heechul. Even his favorite food. Or even when Heechul left some mocca bread from the bakery Minseok loved the most, he would throw it back to Heechul. He got some slaps for that, sometimes some cuts and markings too. too, a few times more than often.

Minseok's skin became so pale because of the lack of nutrition. But he didn't care. He knew Heechul wouldn't let him go away. So he though, why should he eat, when he could just die?

At some nights, he couldn't even get some sleep because Heechul didn't stop doing him. Some nights Heechul would force some pill to him that made his body so hot, so he still wouldn't have any sleep. Just when he was lucky, Heechul wouldn't come and for that moment, he could sleep. But it wasn't like he could sleep properly. The voice still haunted him in his sleep.

He was daydreaming when the door was opened, but since his eyes were covered, he couldn't see anything. His arms were tied to the bed post, his legs were spread opened and tied to the other bedposts. His body was trembling as he heard the footsteps.

"So it's really you," someone whispered. He could feel the man was sitting next to him. He felt so dizzy, he wanted to push the man away, but how could he when his arms were ties? Even it wasn't Heechul, he was still seriously scared. "We ever met once. Do you remember the toy shop where you bought so many dolls? I'm Chanyeol, the owner. I was the cashier guy."

Minseok noddded, he remembered. But still, if that boy could get there, it meant he was related or at least really close to Heechul. How could that cheerful looking guy be related to Heechul? What did he want? Was he asked by Heechul to do something to him? The thought made him scared. He started screaming at the guy to get away from him. He started crying. He didn't want anymore.

The guy, Chanyeol, startled and rushed away from the bed. He didn't know what happened to the small boy in front of him. He was clueless about what happened, but he was sure the main cause was the one and only, Kim Heechul - his cousin.

"Stop crying, hyung," the guy said while walking back to the bed. He gripped Minseok's shoulders but that only made Minseok more terrified. He noticed that Minseok tried to get away but of course he couldn't with his legs and arms tied. "I'm Sehun's friend."

Sehun. Once Minseok heard that name, he got a bit calmer. Noticing that, Chanyeol kept saying softly that he was Sehun's friend. Minseok finally got calm and just leaned to the headboard. 

"I'm sorry to everything my cousin did to you," Chanyeol said. It was a long silence before Minseok's stomach grumbled loudly and Chanyeol couldn't help but laughed. It was kinda dark so Minseok was a bit relieved that Chanyeol wouldn't notice the blush. He was so embarrassed. "You should eat," Chanyeol said. "Let me remove blindfold and we could eat."

It had been 2 days since the blindfold was removed so Minseok took a little time to adjust his vision. When he realized, it was too late. He only wore an ed wrinkled white shirt and a black boxer. It meant Chanyeol had seen his body. His full marked body. His dirty body. His body with 'MINE' written permanently. Minseok really wanted to die there and then. He could feel his tears b on his eyes.

"Oh my God! Why, hyung?" Chanyeol asked. He was shocked that Minseok suddenly cried. He wiped the tears and cupped his face. "Don't cry. Sehun will kill me if he knows that I make you cry," Chanyeol said, half joking - he really thought Sehun would kill him.

"You've seen my body," Minseok said softly. "I'm dirty. I have marks all over my body. I'm-"

"If Sehun loves you, then you must be super beautiful, hyung," Chanyeol said. "That brat has standard. "

Minseok chuckled at that. Chanyeol buttoned Minseok's shirt and went out, to come back again with a bag full of foods after a minute or 2. He sat on the bed, far away from Minseok. He noticed how Minseok's body was so tense when he sat next to him, so he preferred to be a bit far from Minseok.

Chanyeol brought so many foods and so many variant. He fed Minseok because he was scared too if he opened up the bonds, Heechul would be mad. It would endanger him and Minseok. He ranted about how Sehun and him met, about the weird things Sehun ever did or said, basically, all about Sehun.

And with every words said about Sehun, he felt like he could feel Sehun's arms around his body.

*---*

Heechul stared at the blood on Minseok's body. He made 2 new marks on his shoulder and his hips. The color contrasted from Minseok's very pale skin. To normal people, it would be scary and terrifying. But for Heechul, it was a work of art. It was beautiful. 

"Does it hurt?" He asked, ing himself to Minseok. The small guy screamed as it hurt him, a lot. "Oh, is it good?" He did it again. Minseok bit his lip, preventing any sound to be let out. He shook his head, getting a hard slap to his cheek. And another slap. And another.

He felt really dizzy. He tried to stop and struggle, but the more he moved, the crazier Heechul would be. In the end he just let whatever Heechul wanted to do to him. He cried. He bit his lip too hard that his lip was bleeding. Heechul his lip and kissed him hard, making the lip swollened.

"Welcome home, my love."

*---*

"Are you sure you don't want to eat, honey?"

Sehun nodded and with that, his mom left him. It had been more than 2 weeks, almost 3, yet there were no words from Minseok. He didn't feel like eating anymore. All he had in mind was how to bring Minseok back. But how could he when he didn't even know the position of Minseok?

He sighed. He didn't know loving someone would be like that. He didn't know having someone to love would be like that. It was tiring, especially because he didn't know where Minseok was. But never he regretted it.

His phone rang and he took it. Jongin.

"Hello?"

"Sehun ah, are you okay?"

"Would be better if I know any of Minseok hyung's news," Sehun said. "I miss him a lot, you know."

"That's what I wanna talk to you about," Jongin said. "So from what Luhan hyung said, Heechul hyung has a cousin in here. Seoul. He owns a toy shop but actually Luhan hyung never met the guy."

"So you want me to go to all toy shops in Seoul, which are many, and ask if they're Heechul hyung's cousin, hm?"

"Oh Sehun, why are you so dumb?" Jongin sighed. "Luckily, Yifan hyung knew the toy shop's name."

"Wait, Yifan hyung had known about the abduction?!" Sehun asked. "How did he react?"

"It was so bad," Jongin said. "You're just lucky you weren't there." Sehun chuckled. "By the way, the name has something with 'Store' and animals name."

"Wait, is it a pet shop or toy shop?" Sehun asked.

"Maybe the owner is weird," Jongin said and laughed. "Let's search for the toy shop starting tomorrow. I'll go to your house at 10"

"Okay, see you tomorrow," Sehun said and ended the phone call.

A small clue to find Minseok. A small light to find the place. A small step to get Minseok back.

"Wait for me, Minseok hyung..."

*---*

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I updated a bit late, I had a super hectic day yesterday because of the uni thingy ㅠㅠ

Btw should I change this to rated M? Blame Heechul for this ><

Give me comments, critics, advices, up votes, or anything you're willing to give to me! Don't be a silent reader juseyo~~ ♥

Love me juseyo~~~ ♥