Darayang's History

Crush

Heyy guys. For this chapter, italics means they are thinking about the past.Enjoy>3<*kisses*

 

TAEYANG'S POV

It was a very rainy day, one of those days where you sit by the campire and cuddle up in your chair with some hot chocolate.But obviously,I couldn't do that.I live with my friends in this apartment and it was my turn to go grocery shopping.While I am walking to my bike, something caught my eye.A girl, that is. She had a petite body, and apple hair.And it seems she was....coming this way?"Um,sir,"she said.I was mesmorized by her innocent voice."Excuse me but, you are blocking my car"

"Uhh uh uh,"I seem to gurgle back to life,"s-sorry,"I mumbled. She just smiled(Gaaaaahhhh soo cute xD) and held out her hand.

"I'm Dara"

"I'm Taeyang"

"Do you need an umbrella, you are soaking wet."I shook my head and she eyed me.I got on my bike and was about to ride off, right when I felt a tap on my shoulder."You shouldn't ride a bike in the rain, you migght slip.How about you put your bike in the trunk and I give you a ride to your place?"

I watched her, then shook my head. She pouted( I had to stop myself from fainting because her pouting is just so fhnjudfjhuhrj).

"Yah!"She shouted," I know why you don't want to go."She took a step closer and looked at her shoes,"Is..is it because you are a erted oppa? That thinks erted things?"

I gaped in shock."Nonononono, you misunderstood,"I said so fast that even I was not able to understand myself,"You got it all wrong, I just don't want to cause any trouble, that's all. I am no ert! Not at all!"

She just smiled and pointed to her car,"So, your coming?"

And that's our story, we started calling each other after that, texting and even going places together. We became close friends.

"Youngbae," Dara looked at me."I don't want to watch this show."We were currently in the YG building's lounge, on the couch, watching TV.Yes, just watching TV, I swear.

She pointed to the TV,"oppa, I'm scared. I don't want to watch zombie stuff."

"The Walking Dead," I corrected and she rolled her eyes. "Don't worry,noona,Youngbae will protect you from anything!"Then I flexed my muscles.I think she blushed?To be honest, I really didn't want to watch this, either, I just wanted Dara to cuddle in my arms.

Bom and TOP walked in,great timing,I thought.Bom noona jumped on the couch next to us,"Whatcha watchin."

TOP later followed her moves and exclaimed"WOO THE WALKING DEAD MY FAVE SHOW!!!!TAE GO GET THE POPCORN." Him and Bom noona did some kind of hand shake because they were eating popCORN, these are the two people crazy for corn.

When I got back from the kitchen to 'serve' the corn, Bom and TOP were sleeping.I've only been away for like 5 minutes and they were sleeping.These aliens...

Dara,on the other hand, seemed scared. Not because of the TV show, but because of the aliens.Aish, these people  aliens.

Dara and I decided to just eat the popcorn by ourself, when the leadahs came in.

"Bae oppa, why are you letting Dara watch that? You know she will have nightmares!"Chae went up to Dara to hug her, but Dara pushed away and said,

"Chae!I'm not a baby anymore!I can watch whatever I want!Hmph."Then she sat back down next to me.

Ji looked at me and motioned me to get up. I stood up, and Dara did too.Ji pushed both of us out of the way,"Come on Chae! I got a spot for us!"

They were running to the couch, only to be pushed by Minzy and Daesung, whom have just enetered."Dae!"Minzy shouted"Let's get the spot. Soon, all the couples started wrestling, deciding that the winner would get the spot.

Little did they know that Seungri walked in while no one was paying attention and layed his boddy on the couch, taking up the whole space.