BARAZY...?

Crush

Ayoo! Hope you enjoy my story so far! If you have trouble understanding please comment and I'll explain:) PS whoever watches Pretty Little Liars is bomb! And that is part of my inspiration, so something might be similar. Anything bold is me explaining;P And this is REALLY short! Sorry, I just wanted to update :/ Excuse mistakes

This chapter is dedicated to: Aikosan for being the last person to upvote!

 

***BARAZY DORM***    It is not "2NE1", but Barazy because she is "nonexitant" now.

DARA POV

Bigbang is in Japan, and I can't wait until they are back! I miss him so much! And I wonder if he'll ever love me back; but of course he will, I'm cute and bubbly!

Jiyong, I thought to myself. Please love me as much as I love you.

Bom walked into my room and sat down on my white 'L' shaped couch, which has pink and bue aztec print pillows resting on it, and me wrapped in a soft blue blanket.

"Dara," Bom whispered. "Minzy and I are going to go out to a cafe. Wanna go?"
I smiled and nodded her head. At least I can think of something other than...him, I thought.

***

AUTHOR'S POV

Barazy (aka Bom, Dara, and Minzy's group) arrived at the cafe. Minzy opened in amazement.

"Waaaaaah! Look at the decorations! And the furniture! Waaaaaah!"

The cafe had a comfy, yet not too comfy feel to it. It felt like home, but it had a feeling that you know you were in a cafe. So you're not too comfy yet very comfy at the same time?

Walls were brown, and the lights overhead were medium to brghtly lit; while the lights on the walls were lit around dim.

"I know right!" Bom added, "Look at the sofas! I call the green one!"
Dara chuckled and rolled her eyes. "C'mon, guys. I want a frap with chocolate chip cookies. Minji?"

"I just want a strawberry smoothie and a slice of fruit cake! How about Bom unnie?"

"Expresso with a blueberry muffin!"

"Ok," Dara replied. "I'll pay."

Minzy and Bom jumped and cheered together. 

"Aigoo, stop that! That's embarrasing!" Dara said, even though she was grinning widely.

The girls ordered and went to the green couch to wait for their drinks and talked.

Bom initiated the conversation. "I'm so glad that we could go out to ths cafe without beng recognized! Sometimes being an idol trainee is hard!"

Minzy scoffed, "Sometimes?"

"Fine, all the time!" Bom nodded her head.

"Yeah!" Dara joined, "and we have to avoid even bathrooms in order to not get trampled! But let's face it-once we're idols, it will be a LOT harder. I'm surpised peope even knew trainees!"

Minzy agreed."Yeah, but as long as you are our leader, everything will be fine!"

Dara replied, "Yah! Leader's not decided yet!"

The three giggled. Bom spoke, "This reminds me of the boys in Japan! They debuted what...3 years ago? Life must be tough! You should get leader tips from Jiyong."

Dara immediatley blushed and looked down."Why shoud I ask Jiyong? We don't know who's leader yet..."

"Do you like him?" Bom gasped, "Aigoo this lady! Don't you know Youngbae likes you!"

Dara feels ashamed of herself. "I-I'm going to go check if our order is ready."

She quickly escaped the situation, then Bom started to feel mad at herself.How could I, she thought. Aren't friends supposed to be there for each other? She glanced at Dara. I'm sorry, Dara. ButI don't think he likes you back. I just don't want you to get hurt.