Fun in Japan

Crush

ELLO SUBBIES! I haven't done dedications in a long time right? Here is a pretty lengthy chappie! nd you may have noticed that I'm starting to name my chapters again?:))

Special Dedication to:PandaSeungriBear for being the most active subscriber!

 

**2 weeks after ENTERS Japan**

AUTHOR'S POV

"WAHHH," Seungri shouted, "Japan is soo cool!"

Bigbang was at an amusement park- a gift from YG because they have been working so hard.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and checked his watch. "Guys, hurry up! Seungri, quit pulling us to kid rides! GUYS! I SAID HURRY UP!"

"Why are you in such a rush?" Seungri replied while crinkling his nose.

"Be-because I'm uhh.. giving Chaerin a- I mean 2ne1 a present. Yeah."
Seungri wrinkles his eyebrows together. "Who's Chaerin? A new 2ne1 group member? We should meet her when we get back!"

All Bigbang members nod.

Jiyong just rolls his eyes as a reespnse.

JIYONG'S POV

Ok, now Seungri is just being annoying. He should stop calling Chaerin a newbie considering she has been a YG trainee for several months now!

**10 minutes later**

"Arghhhhh!" I growl while pulling Seungri's ear. "I said ketchup, a tablespoon of mustard, 2 pickles horizontal to each other, half a teaspoon of relish, and exactly 199 sesame seeds! Why would you give me 200 sesame seeds!?"
All the Bigabang membbers chuckle, all except for Seungri.

"Y-yah! Why do you have to be so precise? We are at a retro burger place! You know how embarrasing it was to order all of that?" I give him a menacing stare. "...Sir... I'll make sure it's only 199 sesame seeds sir!"

"Humph"

All the BB members sit in the middle of the row next to the windows. The cousioned seats did my sore bum justice; it was aching due to me sitting on the benches the whole time at the amusement park.

Speaking of the amusement park, I got Chae  2ne1 a present...life-sized Rilakkuma teddy bears! The biggest one for Chae of course! 

"Guys," I say while all the guys are enjoying the juicy,flavorful,thick burger....mmmm.

Oh wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah.

"I need to pee real quick."

"Mkay, chon't chake choo chong," TOP rumbles from his stuffed mouth. I'm not sure if he sounds like that because his mouth is stuffed or because he is speaking his alien language...0.o

On my way, my eyes land on a tall Japanese woman with short hair and sandy skin.

I gape open my mouth...her.

She smirks at me and squints her eyes.

"Ji, I've missed you." Her voice full of lust and mystery. "How are you these days? We've never contacted each other after that."
I shoot her a death glare, only to make her existing smirk stretch.

"Kiko."