KIKO AND I

Crush

Ayo! What do you guys want me to include more? Leave a request in the comments:) Flashbacks are italic

This chapter is dedicated to Chaerin and Jiyong for letting us ship them:)

 

JIYONG POV

I'm laying on my bed thinking about the day. Why is Kiko back? Don't tell me she wants to continue to do the thing.

I felt guilty and was led to the wrong direction at that point in life, but I'm good now. What could she possibly want?

Enough of that, I wonder how Chaerin is doing. I take my phone from the nightstand and scan my contacts for Chaerin. She isn't there.

I might have accidently deleted it or something, but I remember her number by heart. 123-456-7890.

The phone rang five times, but was eventually cut off by that robot saying "I'm sorry, this phone number is not in service. Beep."

What? Did she forget to pay the bill? Ugh, I can call 2ne1 later and ask for her number. But my mind keeps wondering about the things I did with Kiko...

FLASHBACK:

Rain was pouring and the night was a nice navy blue-black. We sat in the front seat of the car, out of breath. Kiko was in the drivers seat and I was on the passenger. We were behind an abandoned warehouse.

"Do you think he's dead yet?" Kiko's whispered voice rang in the silence.

"I think so, let's go check."

We walked over to the trunk of the car and lifted it. There, in the compartment, was a dead man.

Blood was dripping from his forehead and eyes were closed.

"Yes!" Kiko smiled and shouted, "We did it! Yes!"

We kissed for a while before heading to a ditch and ridding the body, then going to a hotel.

I showered first but I couldn't help but feel guilty. He scammed her, but he probably had a family too.I don't want to do this, but I can't let her down!

After getting out, I sat at the edge of the bed and Kiko was kissing my neck. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Kiko..." I looked her in the eye. "I don't think I can do this anymore."

She stiffened. "Do what?"

"...killing... It doesn't feel right."

She opened and slapped me hard across the face. "THEN LEAVE! I KNEW YOU NEVER LOVED ME!"

Kiko kept throwing things at me, and the painting of a red grape in the place of a right eye of a man scraped my back. "No! Please!"

"LEAVE!"

I scrambled out the door for my life.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Is she here to kill me now?