Kiko's unknown business, and Taeyang's secret

Crush

Hello guys! I fixed my computer!It isn't fully fixed but it's good to the point where I can use it! I have really missed you guys and please excuse any errors because I cannot wait to upload!

I would like to give a special thanks and dedicationd to:YGfangirlshineeffect and radzxx for helping and encouraging me:)

 

AUTHOR'S POV

"Fancy seeing you here,Ji."

"No!" He bursted,"this is not fancy at all;we're at a burger place!"He didn't know why, but he was getting more and more pissed by the second just seeing her. Kiko,on the other hand, seems to be enjoying herself.She thought it was funny-how easy it was to make JiYong irritated.

"Still as feisty as ever,huh?" Jiyong glared at her.Kiko's face became serious and lost all signs of amusement."You know why
I came here...right...?" She whspered.

Ji gulped down saliva;yet he gave no effort to respond right away. After about 5 minutes of silence he croaked, "I think
we both do." without looking Kiko into the eye.

"Then you know what to do."

She offered a slight nod and got up. Before he knew it she was out the door.

Jiyong suddenly remembered about the boys!He rushes over to the table and trying his best not to appear suspicious."H-hey guys!"

"Hey, Ji." Daesung smiled at him.

"Hey," TOP joined,"what took you so long?"

All eyes at the table turned to look at Ji."Oh,uh,nothing. Toilet got clogged and it would be embarrasing to just leave it."

Everyone opened their mouth into an 'O' shape, "Ewwww!Man,that's gross!"

Jiyong voiced a fake laugh."Um...What happened while I was gone?"

"Nothing much." Seungri responded,winking at Youngbae,"Except Bae over here has a crush on Dara!" Seungri giggled wile YB widened his eyes.

"You weren't supposed to tell him!" YB whipered to Seungri, yet Ji could still hear them.

"Why not?"Ji asked.

YB looked at Jiyong then at his shoes."Noyhing, man..I'm full. See you guys at the hotel."

YB awkwardly rushed to the exit.

 

AYO! Have you noticed that things are changing? Wondering why? Hint-you already read it. You may have not thought much about it, but it's important!

Guess what it is! Bye Donuts and Donnasaurs, and have a good night/day! Jal kayo~~~~! (Take care-polite) :)