Chappie 14

Crush

Hey Donnasaurs/Donuts! I know, my update is laaaaate! So so so so so sorry:( Summer is near, and you know what that means- more frequent updates! I repay for my absence with this lengthy chapter. This is a raw upload, so please excuse any errors.

 

CHAE'S POV
I widen my eyes and whisper ever so quietley and soft, "Pregnant? Unnie, who with?"
She continues to sob, I bring herr in the restroom, which is luckily empty. "I don't want to talk about it, Chae. But I have another secret to tell you."

I was sad and mad at the same time. Why did she never tell me anything? Was I not good enough to know?"What is it?"
She looked to the grooound, "I...I'mdatingtop." Bom said at the speed of light.

"What? TOP oppa? Why did you never tell me this unnie?"
"I'm sorry, Chae; I really am.But I wanted to tell everyone at the right time."
"So you're saying that nobody else knows?"

Bom shook her head. Great.

I shot at her, "Then why are you telling me this? I am probably the worse person to turn to in these kind of situations!"

I pace back and forth, fingers on my forehead.

Bom looked down "Because... Don't you remember?" My head shot up, and I could feel my vision blurring. No, not this. Please not this; I have tried to forget that for the past 4 years.

"What are you talking about?"

I think Bom got my message-don't talk about "that time".

"I'm sorry, Chae, but please...help me?"
Heaving a sigh, I gave it deep thought.

If she ran to me [and only me], then she must really trust me...I cannot let her down.

I can't.

"Fine."

 

***

Bom and I are sitting in the middle section of the room filled with soft black leather chairs around circular tables with a white cloth and decorated nicely: some candles, a menu, vase of one rose, and our names. Fancy.

In the center of the room, there was a circular, neatly cut, platform about 1 and a half feet tall. We were deeply absorbed in our conversation when, out of nowhere, the lights went out all over the room. And there was a spotlight on the "stage".

Bigbang walked to the center of the platform, each bowing to the audience.

But what really caught my attention is when Jiyong said, "And we're going to Japan!"

What? Japan?

Ji scanned the room and waved to someone, but that someone wasn't me. I turned to see...what? Dara waving back?
And if I thought I wasn't going crazy then, boy was I wrong.

Because maybe, just maybe, I think I saw a woman with pale skin,a luxorious black dress, and red eyes staring at me?

But of course that's my imagination, right? Problem is-everytime I shake my head to clear the image, she is still there. And what is she doing right now...she is...smiling?

Oh god this is creepy.

I turn to Bom, and she seems fine, as if there was no one looking at me.

Yeah, immagination. Just imagination.

Just kidding. Therapist, here I come.

 

***

JIYONG'S POV

Right now, I am in the ballroom talking to very important business parteners.

Chae walks toward me, and I can see that she is angry, but I mustn't let her yell at me in front of such people!

"Chae! How are you?"
"Ji-"
I turn to look at the men in suits, they seem interested in whether I will get beat up or not. I must look good in front of them! Bigbang's debut depends on this!

I quickly bend down to kiss Chae on the lips. She is surprised, I can tell because her eyes are open while we are kissing.

"Chae, would you like to dance?"

I nod my head toward the men's direction with pleading eyes. She smiles (but her eyes say this-better-be-good look) and gladly accepts my offer.

"Of course," she turns toward the men. "Would it be rude of me to borrow him?"

The man with a gray tie of different tones gives her an eye smile and says, "Of course not."
Chaerin leads me to the corner of the ballroom and whispers to me, "What was all that about?"

"I'm sorry, Chae but they were business partners that arranged our training in Tokyo. I can't get yelled at by a girl in front of them!"
"I understand, but was it nessecary to kiss me? You know how I've been saving my first kiss for someone special."
I was pretty pissed."Am I not special enough?"

"No, Ji, I am the one to ask that. How come I was never told of this you-going-to-Japan thing? How come someone had to tell me so I could actually understand why I was in this damn building?"
"Chae-"
"No, it's okay. It's always ok. And I have to go to the restroom. Tell the men that I went home. Goodbye, Ji. Have fun in Tokyo."
Dammit.

 

***

CHAE'S POV

I ran to the bathroom, crying my eyeballs out for 10 minutes, and then going to the mirror to fix my make up. No Chaerin, you cannot look weak. No matter what. You have to be the baddest female Seoul city ever had.

And while looking in the mirror, I noticed something black behind me. When I turn around, I give out a terrified scream before being knocked out.