Friends At Least?

Crush

2 MONTHS OF CHAERIN BEING IN YG

 

Yes, Chae has made it 2 months into YG! She became very close with all the Bigbang members,except Kwon Jiyong, of course. Jiyong has already broken up with Sohee and Bom and TOP are starting to crush on each other after that pool party!Let's see what happens next...

 

CHAE'S POV

"YAH!GIVE IT BACK!"I shouted while SeungRi was running around with my rilakkuma bear.

"NO!"

"NOW!"

"NO!"

We soon got interrupted by the kwon leadah and we both stopped right away."You both should know better than to scream and shout while i am sleeping!"

He was turning to go back in his room when I shot back,"You should know better than to come out and nag at us for having some fun. We all know no one really gives a about what you think anyways!"Seungri looked at me with surprise and admiration.He was looking at both of us, as if watching us play ping pong.

"If you don't care, why are you responding? And you think this is fun?You are lucky to even be in YG. Don't you remember Lee Chaerin? Don't you remember that you got kicked out of JYP?"That seemed to hit Chae's nerve somewhere. You wanna fight? I'll show you real fighting.

"Oh,you're right royal ," I strangely responded with a calm but intimidating voice(just like how his was two months ago),"I'm so glad you even know my name, but sadly you don't know my story. I wasn't kicked out of JYP, I quit. And don't you remember Kwon Jiyong? Don't you remember that I was the only one who knew about you and Sohee? I, the only one who you both had to trust?I was the one she went to, not you, when she had problems, even though I honestly didn't care"The Kwon Kid enlarged his eyes out of anger.

"Don't you dare bring Sohee into this-"

"I just did," I interrupted and walked into my room, making sure to slam the door. Boy, do I feel victorious. I just won against the Kwon Leadah.I smile to myself, thinking of his reaction.

 

JIYONG'S POV

Did that really happen just now? Did she really just win against me?I could feel my blood boiling, I am so angry right now. And when I am angry, I lash out on the nearest object. And that seemed to be Seungri."YAH!" I screamed at Seungri."Do you think this mess will clean itself? Now get cleaning!"

I made Seungri clean my room, the living room,the kitchen, and the toilet. In about two hours, he was about to faint."Please," he whimpered,"King Ji, will you let me die here?"

"Yes."

Seungri did a fake cry and went back to cleaning.After a while, Youngbae(or Taeyang) came with TOP.They saw that the whole house was spotless and stared in awe.

"Woaaahhh,"chanted Youngbae

"I know right" I heard TOP say.Then, they heard Seungri crying."Youngbae, I think Ri's crying! where is he?"

"Bathroom,"I chimed in,"cleaning."

"Oh. Ok nevermind Bae"

AUTHOR'S POV

The boys sat down to watch Runningman when Seungri's 'shift' was over. Ji told them about the argument, with Seungri never failing to explain how 'badass' Chaerin was. I was about to go make him clean again.Youngbae suggested that we become 'friends' because she is pretty cool.Sure, cussing me out is definetely cool, but why not try.

When Daesung came back from God knows where, everyone went to bed, but Ji stayed in the living room. Was he really that hard on Chaerin? I mean, she started it.At around 11, Chaerin came out of her room, wearing a tight black mini dress, black stilettos,gold cuffs from saint laurent, and a gold chanel necklace.She didn't notice Ji, so she almost fell when Jiyong went next to her.Well, she wold have fell if Ji didn't catch her.They were very close,their faces only inches apart. Ji traced Chae's facial features with his eys.

"Um...thanks," Chaerin awkwardley said

"No problem. Where are you going?"He motioned at Chae's clothing.

"None of your business."He eyed her.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened earlier today. I think we should get off on a fresh start. We cool?"

Chaerin smiled,"sure.Hi, I'm Chaerin, call me Chae."

"I'm Jiyong, call me Ji."

And they started talking for at first seemed like minutes...then hours.Turns out Chae was going to a club, but she cancelled.Her and Ji actually had a lot of stuff in common.They hit it off well. Maybe being friends wasn't a bad idea.

 

 

Heyy Donuts and Donnasaurs!How do you like this chappie?I guess chae and ji are friends now!And I will do a 'BTS' of chpeters, inspired by the author of 'One Step Closer To Paris' P.S. I love you author-nim <3

 

BTS:

Ji:Yay! I made a new friend today Author-nim!

AUTHOR: Good job Ji!*high five*

Youngbae:When will me and Dara have our scene together author-nim?I want some attention too!

Dara:Y-Yah! What are you talking about Bae oppa! We will never be a couple!*Turns back to him and starts blushing like crazy*

Taeyang:*Winks*

Dara:*Faints*

Author:You two make me sick! Save it for the next chapter!

 

But seriously though, check out the next chappie! \(^-^)/