TOPBOM Daemin and Darayang's back

Crush

Aye aye aye! This is an early update to make up for all those late ones. Last chapter was evil, don't kill me...please? But today, I decided that I needed to feature other ships too! This takes place when Bigbang aannounced their trip to Japan. I wanted this chapter to be kind of funny and light because all that evilness in the last chapter is killing me.

 

**Bigbang is announcing their trip to Japan**

BOM'S POV

Wow! Bigbang is going to Japan! I'm so happy for them, but I wonder if 2ne1 will ever become as big as them...

Well, of couse we will. We're cute! Duhh!

TOP keeps looking in my direction, so I wave at him. He just keeps staring in my direction. Well we are dating,but it makes me happy to know that he likes me!:)

Once the announcement is over [Jiyong went to the ballroom to discuss the trip with the men in suits], TOP keeps looking in my direction and walked toward me with his arms heeld out; he says, "You don't know how much I love you."
I held my amrs out, ready to accept his hug, but he walks pass me! I stand there frozen for 10 seconds. I then look bak to see him PICK UP A RED VELVET CUPCAKE!!!-.-

AISH!!!!!!!!!!

How dare that alien! I embarrased myself in front of 2ne1 and bigbang, considering they were sitting at the tables right next to us.

"Ehhhh heh," Seung Ri snorted. "Bommie thought TOP was gonna hug her!"

Minzy looked at him. "Shut up Seungrat! You're just lucky that Chaerin isn't here! She would beat you up and all dat shizz!"
Daesung acked her up, "Yeah! And we dance better than you too,as a plus. 

Seungri gasped and put his hand to his heart. "How dare you! Dance better? Why don't we have a dance battle? Right here right now!"
Daesung looked shocked when Minzy yelled, "Fine!"

Seungri replied,"Fine!" and started taking off his shoes.

Minzy busted out some really smooth robotic movements, and Daesung was just there next to her awkwardly wiggling around like a vibrating cucumber.

Seungri, however, looked like majestic underwater sea creatures-jellyfish and flounder. Jellyfish that was wiggling his arma and jumping up and down, and occasionally resembling a flounder...out of the water...flopping around o the floor.

Oh my eyes were sore that day.

I look around and,it's not like I didn't know Chaerin was gone, but it was more that I didn't know where she had gone. Meh, she's the leader; she can handle herself.

Continue to look around the room hoping nobody is seeing these dying creatures, I notice Dara's flushed face. Aigoo so cute!!

Yongbae is next to her, and they both seem aware of the existence in the chair next to them, but they just don't know what to say.

I walk toward the and yell say,"Hayyo people! Why is the atmosphere so tense?" I hand them both red velvet cupcakes that TOP chose over me.

"Hi, Bom noona," Youngbae replied.

I sit myself directly in front of the two."Do you see those things?" I jerk my had in the three maknae's direction (and Seungri seems to be doing a chicken dance and Min and Dae look mildly impressed?).

Dara laughed,"Yeah! They danceso funny! Especially Dae, he looks like a jiggly chicken thigh!" Youngbae lauhed.

"But," I entered squiting,"chicken thighs don't jiggle..."
"I know!" Youngbae says, COMPLETELY IGNORING ME,"and Seungri falls on the floor a lot, so clumsy. One may confuse him with spilt milk!"

Dara suprisingly gives off this crazy laugh,"KEKAKAKAKAKAKA HEEEEE HAHAKAKA *COUGH COUGH*" You wouldn't expect that from such a  beauty would you?

I get up an leave but they don't seem to notice. One thing I notced, though, is that Seungri is laying on the floor panting.

Wha...?

How did...wait...what...?

Minzy and Dae seem out of breath and exhausted, but high five each other.

"You..."Seungri croaked,"I...dance...what...you...wow..."

Minzy says,"Yeah...we...dance...better..."

Dae follows, "Or...you just......really bad..."

Aigoo these maknaes.

I look back, ny to see THE WHOLE CUPCAKE STAND EMPTY AND A FATASS TABI PASSED OUT ON THE TABLE NEXT TO IT!

AISHHHH! WHT AM I GONG TO DO? MY CUPCAKES!