Chappie 10

Crush

Hey Donuts and Donnasaurs, hope you likey this update. I won't be naming chapters anymore, partly bc I'm too lazy and bc I don't want to spoil anything. Please excuse any typing errors and bold words are author's writing (that does not mean anything to the story)

AUTHOR'S POV

Jiyong goes out to the hallway, in the direction of the sound of someone falling. He wasn't surprised it was CL(bc she was calling his name), but he was shocked that she fainted. out."What do I do?" He thought aloud.Ji picked her up and carried her, bridal style.

***

 

Chae woke up, in an unfamiliar room. Then it hit her, the hospital. Why was she in a hospital. She tries to move but she feels a sharp pain from her head.Jiyong walked in the room with a tray of food in his hands,"Oh, so you're awake?"

Chae sat up in the bed and slowly nodded, her head was killing her.

"Are you okay? You want me to feed you?"Without even waiting for a response, Ji sat on a chair next to the bed and started to mix a bowl of hot porridge with a spoon. "Say AH"

Chae said a faint "ah" and Ji carefully put the spoon in and poured the porridge out of it.

A few minutes after that, the 2ne1 and Bigbang members enter the hospital room. Bom practically ran to Chaerin and was about to hug her, but Ji stopped her.

"Noona, I think we should let Chae rest, and no physical contact please."

Bom scoffed and rolled her eyes,"Says the one feeding her porridge."She was about to continue, until she was stopped by Dara. "Ugh what now?"

"Bommie, he is right.Let the girl rest!"

Bom gave up and let her head droop down, walking over to TOP.

***

 

CHAE'S POV

Me, Jingyo, and Seungri are in the janitor's closet having a 'secret meeting'."So," Seungri looked at me and Ji dead straight in the eye."your answer?"

Ji and I looked at each other."I don't know," he answered,

Ri gave us puppy dog eyes."Pleeeaase" he even went to the extent of going on his knees and bowing. I couldn't help but giggle even though this was a secret meeting.

"Fine," I said in between giggles.Ji looked at me with wide eyes.

"You are going to do this?"

I nodded."Yeah, if it's to help a friend out, of course I would." Ji held my hand and my face got hot.

"If you are doing it, then I will too."

Seungri laughed and pointed at us,"Woah people, you aren't actually dating, just joining me and Sohee's double date. I don't want it to be awkward."
Yep, that's right. I was going on a date (not really) with Ji!(along with Seungri and Sohee), But this isn't a real date, we are just joning them so it isn't 'awkward'. Psh, going with Ji and his best friend that is dating his ex girlfriend wouldn't be awkward at all! I just hope he sees me in a different light..maybe he will like me? In your dreams, Chae. It is probably a one-sided love story.

"What are you thinking?" Ji asked, poking me.

I quickly shake my head while blushing a cherry red."Nothing."

He smiled and winked at me. I could have died right there. You y bastard.

 

JIYONG'S POV

I lay on my bed, thinking about the day. So you will be going on a date with Chae? No, it's not a date. Just ing Seungri and Sohee.

I sigh. But why am I sighing? It's not that I like her or anything. Well, I like her, but not in that way.

Oh well, let's just wait until Saturday and see where this goes.(Do you see how I referenced one of CL's IG heshteg?)