Chappie 13

Crush

Hey guys!  Here's a short little chappie! If my chapters are too short or you have any recommendations with what I should do please tell me. And thank you so much for your feedback! It makes me feel better to know that people are reading:)Sorry if I haven't updated in a while, summer allergies-_- Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

 

CHAE'S POV

About 3 hours after I have awoken from my cave, Dara has dragged me to this ballroom event thing. I wear a true red dress with a gold band meeting the edge of my back cut. The dress is very long, and not poofy at all. I matched it with a gold hoop chanel necklace, a gold gucci bracelet, and christian louboutin pumps; and satan red lips with a light touch of eyeliner.

Dara is next to me, wearing the most stunning thing out of her closet: A pastel pink dress matched with a thick white belt, white wedges, and gold waist long necklaces. Her make up is a smoky eye, pink lips, and a nice touch of blusher. I wonder who she's trying to impress?*wink*

Just then, Bae oppa walks toward us in a standard suit. Dara's face turned really really pink,"H-hi Bae! How are you? You look great! I mean not great as in I'm interested in you or anything! But we're still friends!" Dara spit gibberish sounds out of after that,

Bae just smiled and winked (which made dara melt like how the butter melts in a pan) and he turned to me,"Thank you girls for coming to my debut party!" He hugged both of us, and after he hugged Dara, she was spazzing like heck.

But that wasn't surpriseng, what was surprising was that Bigbang was debuting! Why did i not know this? Ooh that Ji has a lot of explaining to do. But why would he need to tell me? Pshhh I'm not his girlfriend or anything, why would I need to know? Although that would have been very nice. Knowing I mean! Definately not being his girlfriend. Hahaha

"Dara,"I slaver, trying to interrupt my own thoughts. "Why didn't you tell me Bigbang was debuting?"
Dara opened as if remebering that she forgot to tell me, and then she looked down and strted blushing. She did her famous "nervous" motion: Tapping her index fingers against each other."Well.....you see..."

She looked around the room, seems like trying to look for something to steer the conversation elsewhere."Oh look!" She said pointing to a random direction."it's Bom and TOP oppa! Let's go to them!"

I roll my eyes and smile at her silliness.Bom and TOP pretended not to hear and were trying to avoid us, I LOLed because if they were successful, Dara would have to talk to me. Dara succeeds in capturing the aliens.

"Hey Bom, TOP!" Dara smiled,"What are you guys doing together?"

Bom and TOP exchanged the 'Oh God' look and Bom said, "I have to go to the bathroom, excuse me."
TOP followed up almost immediatley, "Why don't go with you?" Bom nodded and was about to leave, but Dara stopped them.

"Why are you going to the bathroom with her? Are you going in the GIRL'S BATHROOM? AIGOO YOU ERT!" Dara shoted, and almost evryone in the ballroom heard her.

I cut in,"Why don't I go with her unnie? I also need to go!" Without waiting for a response, I pulled Bommie and left as quickly as possible. Phew, I was glad I was away from my silly unnie!

I turned to Bom, who (in my surprise) was crying."Bom? What's wrong?"
"She looked me dead in the eye and whispered, "I think I'm pregnant."