Chappie 15

Crush

Guys, OMG I GOT A NEW LAPTOP AND I AM SO HAPPY! EXPECT MORE UPDATES! I am trying out a new style, you like?  (And you may or may not know, I am too lazy to edit my chapters-aigoo- so all chapters are raw. Excuse any typos or what not. And I also dont plan my chapters, meaning I make it as I go along-I know, I'm terrible- so the plot is always changing. If you have any ideas on what should happen next, feel free to comment!)

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Upon hearing Chaerin's scream, Jiyong sprinted toward the girls' restroom. "Chae! Chae!"

He rushed in, only to see...nobody there? No, nothing there. No girls' restroom. Just a wall.

Weird, he thought. Was I imagining things?

And the more Jiyong thougt about it, he probably was. Nobody else in the ballroom heard Chaerin scream, really. Well maybe except that guy.

The man hosting Ji's important meeting. The man that kept asking Ji about where Chaerin went. But of course not him! It could have easily been a coincidence, even he would become curious.

The man, whom is named "Mr.Fred Geiner" gradully beacame more and more interested in Jiyoung's personal life thoughout the trip planning to go to Japan.He asked questions like "What is your home town? Where is your girlfriend? What are you planning to do next?"
Jiyong knows that he is just being paranoid, beause those are questions always asked to him, but Ji didn't feel right around him. Mr.Fred always had this weird aura, Ji didn't feel comfortable around him; it wasn't a bad comfortable though. He just couldn't out his finger on it.

***

 

???'S POV

Oh,how I love seeing conflicts that seem so complicated, but are simply solved. Men know that they shall always fall into my arms yet they are always shocked that they're running in my direction. Some walk, some run, and some just jog. But no one escapes me. No one.

Unless thou reach immortality which shortens thy next life. One may run and hide, but you will never escape my warmth.

Just like Jiyong. Mr. Kwon Jiyong. You are good at avoiding, But I will catch you soon, very soon. I will lure you in, and cradle you to the slumber that will end your "oh so glorious" life.

And Lee Chaerin... you have a long future ahead of you. As Death speaks, you shall scream. 

I wish you the best as an option to be my heir; you are a very important specimen in Earth, but nobody knows. Not even you.

***

 

CHAERIN'S POV

My eyes twitch open, to see pitch black. I feel hard, cold stone against my back and damp air against my skin.

 

 

Hey, sorry about the latish update /.\ But here's a question:who is the ??? narrator? Where is Chaerin? Leave what you think in the comments! I don't relly mind silent readers,considering I used to be one. But it's ok to comment too so I know if you guys want me to change anything. Kisses :*