Chappie 12

Crush

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I was in a theatre show and didnt come home til late, plus writers block. This is a pretty short chap, and I posted right after writing, so please excuse any errors. Comment your thoughts on what the next chapter should be about, and maybe I'll do it and dedicate it to you! Enjoy!

 

CHAE'S POV

The day after out "date", it was another day off,meaning I could stay in bed all day. Yay. I stretch in the bleach white sheets on my twin sized bed and yawn.

And then of course, I go on my phone. 6 messages. Since when did I become popular?

From:Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

Hey Chae, can you forget about what happened yesterday with Seungri?

 

From: Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

And Those lips weren't meant for him. *wink*

 

From:Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

Nooooo! Chae forget what I just sent. It was just a joke ok?

 

From:Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

Chae!!! Are you mad?

 

From:Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

Hello? Chae? Answer me please :(

 

 

From:Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

...:(

 

I roll my eyes while unconsciously smiling, "That idiot," I mumble to myself. I text back:

From:ChaeMeBaby

To:Kwonleadah

What is all of this! I wake up to 6 messages, thinking it was someone important but it was just you!

 

Ji almost immediately replies:

 

 

From:Kwonleadah

To:ChaeMeBaby

Yah!!!

 

From:ChaeMeBaby

To:Kwonleadah

:P

 

Hearing footsteps coming in the direction of my room, I turn off my phone and pretended to sleep; to avoid doing stuff.Next thing I know, Dara comes marching in."Chae!" She shouts while lifting my sheets and throwing them to the floor."Why aren't you up yet?! We are supposed to attend an event! We just got told today and if you don't go and get dressed right now,I will fling you into the bathroom and starve you too death!"

"Waahhh" I screamed, and quickly went into the bathroom to get ready. I quickly put on a white spagghetti strap dress, with a wide black belt along my waist, a black stiff cardigan, black pumps, gold chained neacklace,gold thick bracelet cuff, and a pair of rose gold dangling earings. For makeup I put light on my waterline to make my eyes seem bigger, a thick strap of black eyeliner, and some lip balm. And I just put my blonde hair into an updo.

"Are you done?" Dara yelled at the top of her lungs.

I exit and playfully wink."Yesh."

Her eyes widen. "Yah go change right now! I'm supposed to look the prettiest because this party is hosted by Bae's dad! OUT!"She shooed me away. I know she was kidding (at least I hoped), so I didn't change.

In the living room, I see Minzy and Daesung on the couch. Minzy is resting her head on him while watching TV, and Dae seems to be enjoying their contact.

"Move along you couple!" I shout while waving my hand at them, signalling that I want their spot.

"Couple?" They said in unison with with round eyes.

"Yes, now move."
They both madly blushed."No couple are we. Couple are we no!"Minzy staggered. She must be nervous, she's talking with words out of order.

"Yeah!" Daesung follows, nodding his head mildly."We no are couple! Friends yes!"

Minzy turned to look at him (she kind of looks like a chicken with all her head jerks)."Yes!"

I roll my eyes. "And you guys are making it a big deal because?" They both looked at each other, nodded, then made a run to the kitchen.

'Idiots' I thought to myself.