Weweweda Weda Leaders- GD ft...?

Crush

DONUTS AND DONNASAURS! I HAVE SPECIAL NEWS! Go to my foreword 'chapter' and look at the poster seungriseyoruienn created for me! Check out the "Mystic Garden Graphics Shop" too! They are really good!

And if you're having any trouble understanding the story, go down to cj12345 comment and look at my reply:)

Therefore, this chapter is dedicated to the both of them! Sorry for the long a/n

 

DARA POV

I am in the YG cafeteria with Minzy and Bom. On my tray, I have ribs, buttered corn, water, and rice!

On Minzy's tray there is french fries,a burger, and soda. Aigoo, maknae is so unhealhy!

And on Bom's? Hmm... there is corn, corn, corn,water, oh and uh- corn.

"Unnie," I say to Bom, "I don't think you should eat so much corn! YOU MIGHT CHOKE AND DIE!"

People were staring but we just laughed it off. Minzy joined the teasing, "Yeah,Unnie, I heard that corn doesn't go out from the toilet... you pick up what I'm putting down?"

Bommie rolled her eyes and chuckled,"At least my corn won't give me an extra 20 pounds!"

Minzy giggled. A man walked up to us and said that YG sajangnim was asking for our presence in his office.

In the halls, Minzy, being the child she is, kept jumping to conclsions. "What if one of us can't debut? I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET YG BURGERS ANYMORE!"

"OMO," I cried, and died a little inside.

See! What'd I tell you? Minzy is childish!

"Aish!" Bom whispered-shouted. "Shush!!!! Look presentable in front of hi-"

"Come in," YG's voice rang.

We walked into the room, and instead of being talked to right away, he just stays at his computer for 20 minutes. Which...made it even scarier. But you know him- king of delays! Kekeke, I amuse myself! But don't laugh! Dara, whatever you do, don't-

"BWAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!" Eyes darted at me, and I thought,Darnit.

"Miss...Park."YG's voice ran down my spine. 

I looked up,"Y-yes, sir?"

"Stay still... Now you all are probably wondering why I have called you here. I called you here to announce the leader of the group. It is Bom."

Bommie widened her eyes and smiled.

YG continued, "Why are you happy? It is a burden-you have to take 3x the weight. You have to take care and manage the group."

Bom gulped, "It is only a burden as you see it, so being the leader feels different to each person, sir!"

YG grinned and slightly nodded, "Now I know that I have made the right choice. Good luck.Now leave."

"Yes, sir!" Us three said together. We stumbled around and ran out the door. "Eeeeeeeeh!" Bommie sceeched. "YES! YES! DINNER TONIGHT, ON ME!"

"Yay!" Minji and I cheered.

***

 

We arived at the dinner place and sat at the very corner, where it was comfiest.

The dim lights brought the place warmth, and the seats were as soft as damp dirt! Super soft! Aigoo unnie, so weird!

"Unnie!" Minzy shouted, then pointed to Bom."Conratulations! I'm so happy for you!"

I gave off a weak smile while everyone else beamed.

Why was Bom the leader? It wasn't fair; I want to speak with Jiyong everyday too. I want him to notice me and congratulate me.

"Dara," Bom smiled,"why were laughing in the office? Tell us every detail!"

While I was happily explaining, I couldn't help but think that I should be happy for Bommie. But I couldn't bring myself to actually be happy for her. I don't think about her, but Jiyong.

Will he ever notice me? Will he love me back? ...But Youngbae likes me...won't it be selfish to be secretly inlove with his best friend? Don't worry Dara. I will make him love me no matter what!