Who are you?

Crush

Hey people! I am going to HINT the unknown narrator (it isn't a person) in this chappie! **WARINING** This chapter may be a tad darker than how I usually write because Chaerin is is feeling dark.Gotta let them feelz be free!

This chapter is dedicated to: ErinKrystal for leaving the most comments!

 

CHAERIN'S POV

My eyes twitch open, to see pitch black. I feel hard, cold stone against my back and damp air against my skin.

, I quickly prop myself up from the ground, and I find that ther is nothing to lean on.

Why do I feel so vulnerable? So ...and I think I am.

"Greetings," a deep yet smooth voice greets me.

A release a peircing scream,"WHO ARE YOU! WHERE AM I!" 

I punch into the nothingness of air and lunge no the ground. 

I feel something wet on my right temple; blood, I thought.

"No," the voice came back again, "I am afraid I may not let you go, Lee Chaerin; as you are very imortant to me...to this world."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! LET ME GO!"

I feel the urge to cry but I keep reminding myself, crying does you no good, Chaerin! It dents the heart and pride; but you ave long lost that sweet heart of yours. Your pride is all you've got. Don't throw it away.

"There is no need to be afraid. I am you. I know everything about you beause I am you. I am everybody, really."
A grin crept up on Chae's face. Wha...? Why am I smiling?

"You lose to me both physically and mentally. I have the ability to control what dark people do because I don't have a permanent body of my own."

Chaerin stayed silent.

"You are a strong one. And I have specially chosen you to be the heir of myself, The Dark Lord. But it seems that you'll need some warming up to the title."

"Oh, if you have kidnapped me to tell me some kind of twisted joke than I don't know what to do with humanity anymore! Dark Lord, really? Is this some Harry Potter roleplay? My friends will find me! The police will find me! And then you can find someone else because I don't put up with bull!"

Chaerin mysteriously smiled against her will yet again.

The deep voice spoke, "Yet, they are already forgetting your existence."

 

This was a pretty short update, but who do you think the narrator is? Comment, upvote, and subscribe please :)