Introduction

Crush

CL's POV

 

I am in a local grocery store getting, well, groceries. My phone rang 'Dream Girl' at full volume and people were staring at me.

"Who is this," I hissed at the caller. I was about to kill whoever embarrassed me. Nobody s with Chae.

"Hey," replied her y roomate,Sohee,"I want you too make me and my BOYFRIEND stuff to eat. We're starving, and you have nothing else to do with your crappy life." She practically shouted the word 'boyfriend' to Chaerin just to crappily remind the crappy girl that her crappy life was lonely. And who claimed the Sohee? None other than another rich Kwon Jiyong. Typical.

"Actually, I can't. I'll be at Dara's to practice for my debut. And stop calling me, the only reason I put you as a contact is because I know when to not reply. I have to go now, sorry.

I hang up and walk to my car with nothing, no way in hell would I stay a second longer after I realized I put the phone on speaker. After riding in her white Bentley for 20 minutes, she finally arrived at Dara's apartment.

When walking in,I heard Dara doing vocal warm ups with her soft voice,Minzy singing a melody in her mature voice, and a sound of someone eating. Must be Bom."Hey guys," Chae interrupted.

"Hey," they both responded while not even looking at her and continued singing. Wow, they must be really into it. 

After a while, we came up with our very own song, 'Fire'.

Yes, the three may be YG trainees, but that doesn't mean we cant be friends. Best friends, that is.

Around 11:00, I decided it was time to leave. I fumbled with my keys a bit because of the from the apartment next to us. Where did all the class go?

When I walked in, I realized it was very dark. Where did Sohee go? I don't know and I honestly don't care.

Turning on the light, I turned around and widened my eyes in shock.

"What. The ."

 ***

 

 

"OH MY GOD CHAE," Sohee shouted at me after Kwon Jiyong left,after I walked in on their intense make-out session."WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE DOESN'T MEAN YOU RUIN OTHER PEOPLE'S RELATIONSHIP. DO YOU KNOW ING PISSED I AM RIGHT NOW?" My face started to flame red with anger when she accused me of doing this on purpose. But, the funny this is, this 'thing' has happened a lot of times. She was pretty shocked because Sohee acted like this was the first.

"YAH," Chae responded, "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU TWO GO HUMPING AROUND LIKE WILD ANIMALS. YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I WALKED IN ON THE MAKE-OUT STAGE.IF YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER, THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE." I threw her bedazzled luggage in her direction.

Sohee looked at me in shock, as if she just realized that I wanted her to move out of our JYP dorm. Before she managed to get her luggage, Chaerin grabbed her own. "Look," Chae said so lowly, it may have been a whisper,"I am so sick of evrything here. Escpecially you. I have already packed my luggage because I am saying goodbye to JYP and the crap it holds. But I am not giving up my dream. See you in the idol world, Sohee." And I walked out the door, leaving behind an appalled Sohee.

 

Hey people, sorry about the y chapter, I promise I will repay you with the second one! I have decided to call my readers Donut because my name is Donna^.^ You could also be Donnasaurs if you prefer. Yes, my stories contain foul language and stuff, sorry if you no likey, I will try to use less.