I'm Gone,You come.

Annyeong HouseMate

Eunjung decide to find her father in Seoul.After she tired fight with her mum,now,she totally with her decision to go to Seoul.Her mum knows that Eunjung really wants to meet her father.She also know that Eunjung wants an explanation from her father,why he needs to leave them.Her mum can’t do anything since Eunjung already grown up to be mature women.She already 26years old this year but she still didn’t have job.

“Eunjung~ahh” Her mum softly calling her.

“Nae.Why?”

“Take this.It might help you to find him later” Her mum give her a picture of her father.

Eunjung take the picture and stare blankly.Her eyes already to burst out tears.She remains calm and look away while packing her beg.She put the picture in her suitcases.

“I already call the taxi” her mum said.

Eunjung just nod.She can’t even speak even one word since she know that she might cry.Eunjung and her mother waiting for the taxi infront their house.When the taxi arrive,Eunjung quickly embraced his mother and went into the taxi.

Now,her journey begin.She have some money that she own by working,her mum also give some before she leaving.Once she arrive Seoul,she needs to find a house.She gonna ask her friend to help her later.

 

************************************************************

 

10:30am.Rome still on his bed then suddenly his phone ringing.

“Hello” he speak with his husky voice.

“Rome~ahh!!”

Rome open his eyes,holding his pain head and sit on the bed.”JaeJoong hyung…,why?”

“Wake up,bro.Sun already shine bright outside” Jaejoong giggle.

Rome smile and walk to the big mirror looking to his head.The blood already dry on his head.”I know,im gonna take a bath now.But,something weird today”

“Why?”JaeJoong ask.

“Because you call me so early in the morning”

Jaejoong laugh loudly in the other side.”Just wanna to check out that you not gonna cry because of the pain.So,how your look in the mirror? Still handsome?” Jaejoong ask Rome like he knows that Rome is looking in the mirror right now.

Rome take his towel and went to the bathroom.He looking again himself in the mirror.”Well,just a small pain won’t make me cry.And I still handsome as usual.But,did you know about last night?”

“Of course I know about my little dongsaeng try to be a hero last night” Jaejoong giggle again.

Rome laugh.”I think I need to learn something from you hyung”

“I teach you how to be a great hero.Ok,Rome…Hyung gonna straight to the point.I call you because I need your help”

“My help?” Rome ask.

“I need your help to accompany me to Busan”

“For?” Rome ask again.

“Looking for a new place for my people.You gonna help me right?”

“Ermm……” He thinking. “Okay” finally the answer.

“Okay,hyung will pick you up at 12.Then we will having lunch,Okay?”

“Okay”

Rome wipe away his dry blood and take a shower.He wear thin shrit and his leather jacket.Waiting for his hyung while he eat cookies.

Once Jaejoong arrive at Rome’s apartment,he call Rome and told him that he waiting in the car.Rome bring his small beg and put in on his body.Before that,he lock his apartment door and ask a middle age guy to look after his apartment while he leaving.He use elevator to get down from his apartment then he saw Jaejoong’s Yellow Ferrari 458 Italia waiting for him.

“Ready to go?” Jaejoong ask.

“Always,bro” Rome replied. Then,they leave Seoul to Busan.

 

*************************************************************

 

Eunjung finally arrive in Seoul.She call her old friend and they meet in a café house.

“Eunjung~ahh!!” Someone shouting to her.

“Uhh…annyeong” Eunjung greet her friend while waving her hand.

“Omo~!! You guys look so beautiful” Eunjung hug her friend one by one.

“Well,we are Seoul ladies” Her friend replied.

They having their time happily and told some stories.Eunjung told her problem and why she coming to Seoul.She ask her friend to help her looking for a house.

“Wait up~!! I think I can help you” one of her friend said.

“Really?” Eunjung ask.

Then,her friend call someone that might can help her.After that,they decide to meet somewhere.

“Ok,he has a place for you.We just need to meet him.After you pay the rent money,he give you the key”

“But,im scare that I don’t have enough money” Eunjung told them.Worried.

“No need to be scare.I think u can effort to pay him”

Then,they take a taxi and going to the place.Once they arrive,they saw a young guy with his beard.He looks like drug addicts.

“Ok,miss…I will take you to the apartment but before that you need to paid me the rent”

Eunjung agree and pay him.That guy bring them to the one of the biggest apartment that was on the top of the building.Eunjung walk in the apartment and feeling something strange.

“Wait~!! This is the apartment?” Eunjung ask that man.

“Yup.Why?”

“This is the biggest apartment I have seen.And I just pay you………”

“No need to worried lady,since I know you are in trouble,I try to help you.See.I give you this biggest apartment and asking for a little bit money.Once you have your own work,I’ll ask for the rest money.Got it?For now,just stay here” He said.
 

Eunjung nod while smile.She really happy to meet someone that really nice to her.

“This is the key’’ That man give Eunjung the apartment key.

Eunjung take it and said thank you.After having some tour around the apartment,her friend and that man leave.

Eunjung walk in to the bedroom and put her cloth in the closet.Then,she take her towel and went to the bathroom.When she was about going in the bathroom,she saw another room straight infront the bathroom door.She wonder why she didn’t saw that room when they having the tour around the apartment.The door room looks like locked.

When she come in the bathroom.She saw a toothbrush in a big mug infront the mirror.She try to remember about something important from that bread man.

‘The owner of the apartment was leaving to Japan for 6month.So,you can stay here for a while.After you have your money,you can find a better place’ Said that bread man.

“Uhh…this is maybe the owner of the apartment toothbrush.That locked room must be the owner bedroom too.”Eunjung talk softly while smile.

She brush her tooth and put her toothbrush in the big mug.Then she start showering and get something in the kitchen to eat.After that,she lay on her bed then sleep with silent.

 

 

This is what the apartment look alike :)

This is EunJung's Room :)

This is Rome's room :)

This is the bathroom :)

Thanks for those who read this ^^ Im really happy

Thanks for leaving the comment :D

Well,im so sorry for my bad English

I write this using all of my knowledge hehehehe

and i write this base on my logic ^^

Those picture just wanna help you guys imagination

Hope you guys could understand it :)

I'll update soon,if you have any idea

You can let me know,Okay :-D

This is me when im writing this fanfic :) Laughing alone

 

See ya~!!

don't know why i make this cutie hamster as the gangster xDD