Nothing Special

Annyeong HouseMate

 

 

Day by day,their relationship become more close.As usual,Eunjung will prepare breakfast for Rome and herself.Rome wake up early today.Didn’t know why,he just suddenly wake up and take off his cloth.Put on his towel on his body and walk to bathroom half .

Eunjung just sitting and having her breakfast alone since she know that Rome still in dreamland.She sitting on the small chair facing the bathroom.Rome walk to the bathroom with only towel on his body.Rome stop walking infront the bathroom door when he saw Eunjung eating breakfast while playing her phone.And she sitting on the chair that facing the bathroom.

Rome leaning on the wall while looking at Eunjung.His stare full with male seduction.Eunjung put down her phone and shock to see Rome was infront of her with that seduction stare.

“What~??!!” Eunjung ask.

Rome just smirk and went into the bathroom.

Eunjung clueless.”What does that mean?” Eunjung talk to herself.

While she still having her breakfast,she got a phone call.

“Hello” Eunjung speak.

“Erhh…why?”

“Really? Okay” Then,she hung up the phone.On that time too,Rome get out from the bathroom with his wet hair.So y.Eunjung frozen.Rome make her heart skip a beat.Rome look at her.

“Why? Am I being too y?” Rome ask with his smirk.

Eunjung look down with her red tomato cheek. “Nope” She answer,short.

“So,who’s calling?” Rome ask again.

Eunjung look at him.”Uhh…my friend from tuition center”

“Why?” Rome asking again.

‘Rome,can you please wear your cloth first if you want to ask a thousand question to me’ Eunjung talk in her heart.She can’t help herself.Her red cheek become more red.Rome waiting for her answer.

“Ermm…I don’t have class this morning.I’ll teaching tomorrow morning” Eunjung said.Rome nodded and walk away to his bedroom.In his mind,he thinking about something.He want to ask Eunjung out.

Rome get ready and wear green shirt with black skinny jeans.Then,his phone ringing.

He look to the caller ID. ’Hyuna’

“Hello” He speak first.

“Oppa,where are you? Know what,I really miss you. Let’s meet today”

“Huh?? Today??” Rome thinking something. “Well,hyuna…I don’t think I can make it today.Why don’t we…” Rome didn’t finish his word yet then Hyuna talk. “I don’t care~!! I want meet you today.Please oppa~!! Please.”

Rome sigh.”Araseo~ Where should I meet you? Café?”

“Nope.Let’s meet somewhere else.Like….” She didn’t finish her word.

“Like??” Rome ask.Then,his apartment bell rings.

“Like your house,oppa.” Hyuna finish her word.Rome was so shock,he though that Hyuna was already infront of the apartment.

“What~!!” Rome quickly run to living room.He scare that Eunjung might open the door and Hyuna will meet her.But when he running to living room,Eunjung already open the door.He’s late.Rome walk to the door and suddenly he stop when he saw someone else.

“Bomie noona…” Rome talk slowly.Eunjung at first was clueless then she get it now.She remember about Park Bom that Rome told about.His first love,Bomie noona.

Rome frozen.He look at Park Bom teary eyes.Eunjung notice about that.

“Uhh…I should go now.” Eunjung said.

“No need.Why should you go if you really living in this apartment,right?” Park Bom talk while still looking to Rome.Rome sigh and turns around.

Park Bom still looking at Rome.Rome turns back to Park Bom.

“Do you want to hear my explanation?” Rome ask.

“Should I?” Park Bom ask back.They being like that for a minute.Then,Eunjung phone ringing.

Eunjung take the call in her bedroom.”Hello,sunbae-nim”

“Eunjung~ahh.Let’s meet today?” No Min Woo sunbae-nim said.

“Ermm…” Eunjung thinking.

“Why? You have problem?” He ask.

“Ahh..nope.Okay,I’ll meet you.Where?” She ask.

“I will text you where should we meet”

“Okay” Eunjung hung up the phone.Eunjung grab her beg and went out from her bedroom.Then,she hear Rome and Park Bom conversation.

“Who is she?” Park Bom ask.Rome keep silent.

“Someone special?” She ask again.

Rome look at Park Bom and smirk.”If I say,’Yes’??” Rome said.Park Bom seem shock and her eyes start teary again.Actually Rome can’t see Park Bom with her tears.He still love Park Bom.

Rome look down.”Sorry.”

“Why you say sorry?” Park Bom ask.

Rome sigh.”She just someone I accidently know.She needs some help,so I help her.I let her to stay in my apartment.Since I’m alone and always get bored,I ask her to stay here.Nothing special about her” Rome said with his cool hearted but seriously he not mean it.Eunjung already become half of his life.He just said it to calm down Park Bom but Eunjung hear everything.

Nothing special about her’ The word that make Eunjung almost fell.

‘What? Nothing special?’ Eunjung talk in her heart.With anger she walk to the door while looking down.

“I need to go somewhere.” Eunjung said with her teary eyes.Rome could see her teary eyes and a lot of question come to his mind.’Did she hear what I said?’ Rome asking in his heart.Rome want to ask Eunjung where she want to go but he remains silent because of Park Bom.He act like he didn’t care about Eunjung.Eunjung just walk away and slowly her tears fall.

Park Bom step in Rome’s apartment.She walk to the living room.Rome follow behind.

“Why noona come here?” Rome ask.Park Bom didn’t care much about his question,she just walking around to the kitchen.Then,she saw a small note on the table.The small note that Eunjung always give to Rome.

‘Whatever happen in our life,just believe that,there is someone will keep waiting and loving us ^^’

Park Bom take the note and look at Rome.”What is this?”

“Stupid thing” Rome said,cool hearted.

Then,Park Bom throw the small note in the trash bin.Rome just seeing what Park Bom doing.She just wondering around in his house.

Rome sigh and walk to his bedroom.Ignoring what Park Bom doing.He stand at the balcony.Look down.He scare Eunjung might heard everything he said.Then,he can feel someone hug him from back.He can feel a warm liquid on his back.Park Bom crying while hugging him.

He turns around and face Park Bom.”What’s wrong?” Rome ask.

“Thanks for trying to make me hate you but Rome,I can’t help myself.I still keep loving you.I miss you” Park Bom said while crying.

Rome wipe her tears.”Don’t cry.I hate to saw you crying like this,please.”

“If you really hate to see me cry,please back to me again.Let us be like before” Park Bom said.

“Nope.” Rome said.

“Why?” Park Bom seems shock to hear that answer.

“Because you’re my hyung lover.Jaejoong hyung really love you,so why you can’t love him?”

Park Bom look down.”Who said I’m not love him? I do love Jaejoong and I really love him.”

“What about me? Do you really love me?” Rome ask.

“Of course!!” Park Bom answer.

Rome smirk and turns away.”So,you mean that you have two love now? One for me and one for Jaejoong hyung? Like that?”

“Rome!!” Park Bom calling him slowly.

“I didn’t know that love can be split into two love” Rome said.

Park Bom stands next to Rome.”Rome,I just can’t help myself…….”

“Nope.You’re the one who didn’t want to help yourself.You already trap in dangerous zone,so I will help you.This is the way to show my love towards you…..noona.” Rome said.

“You….you gonna help me? How?” Park Bom ask.

Rome look Park Bom.”I’ll leave you.” Calmly he said that.

Park Bom tears already fall down to her cheek.”But….”

“Trust me,you will be happy with Jaejoong hyung.You will not need me anymore and I’ll be alright.I’ll gone on my own way.I’ll have my own life.”

Park Bom nodded.”Fine.I’ll try to hate you.” She hold Rome’s shoulder and make him facing her.They stare each other eyes.Then,Rome pull Park Bom slowly and kiss her forehead.Stay still like that for a moment.

“I love you.” Park Bom said it.

“Stop saying that word to me” Rome said.Then,they hug each other.But there is somebody eyes watching them from his car.Jaejoong saw them at the balcony.

Jaejoong leaning on his car then sigh.”Now,I know who’s your secret lover Bomie.He is Rome,my dongsaeng” Jaejoong said it while looking at them.

 

*********************************************************

 

Eunjung walking to a café to meet No Min Woo sunbaenim.She enter the café and searching for her sunbaenim.Then,suddenly someone hold her hand and pull her to a secret place in the café.The privacy one.

“Sunbaenim..!” Eunjung said.

“Have a seat my dear.” No Min Woo sunbaenim said.Then,he sit infront Eunjung.

“So,why with that face?” He ask.

“What?!” Eunjung clueless.

“Your face…Do you have problem?” He ask again.

“Nope,I’m okay.Can I order some cake now?”

“Sure,just eat anything you want.”

“But,sunbaenim need to treat me.I don’t have money.” Eunjung teasing.

He laugh.”Araseo~!!” Then,they having a happy time together.Since they already know each other for a long time,they can make each other comfortable.After that,they walking around the mall. Eating ice-cream together.

“So,who is your lover now?” He ask.

“Lover?! Nope,I’m still single and available .” Eunjung answer.

“How about him?”

“Who?” Eunjung ask back.

“That guy that I meet with you.Someone special?”

Nothing special about her’ That word come to her mind again and almost make her tears to flow down on her cheek.

“Nope.He just someone I accidently know.I needs some help,so he help me.Nothing special about him.” Eunjung try to show her fake smile.

“Uhh…I see~ So,I still have second chance?” He ask.

Eunjung look at him.”Second chance?”

He nod and look at her.They stare each other and their old memories come to their mind.Their old love.

Eunjung smile and walks away.No Min Woo follow behind.For Eunjung,her first love is hard to forget.She still can feel her love towards No Min Woo.But she can’t really sure about that.She confuse actually.

Then,Eunjung stop walking.She turn to face No Min Woo.

“Do sunbaenim wants my answer?” She ask.

“Of course.”

“I’ll answer it later,let me think first” Then she continue walking.No Min Woo just follow her from back.

 

*********************************************************

 

Rome waving to Park Bom when he accompany her leaving from his apartment.He quickly run to the kitchen and searching the small note in the trash bin.He read it.

‘Whatever happen in our life,just believe that,there is someone will keep waiting and loving us ^^’

Rome smile.Yes,he will have his own life now.And he believe someone that will keep waiting and love him is Eunjung.

Rome wear his black jacket and take his motorcycle key.He run to his motorcycle and start ride it.He want to search Eunjung.He didn’t know where but he will keep searching.

Rome search to all of the place in Seoul.But still,he can’t see Eunjung.He already try to call her but Eunjung’s phone is switch off. He keep search until day turns to night.

The last place he went is mall.Rome running with his helmet in his hand while his eyes try to search Eunjung.

Eunjung and No Min Woo just finish watching movie.They get out from the cinema then suddenly Eunjung leg cramp because sitting for a long time.No Min Woo bring her to the bench.He massage Eunjung leg slowly.He kneeling infront of her while still massage her cramp leg.

“Sunbaenim” Eunjung call him.

“Yup” He replied but his eyes still on her leg.

“I already have the answer”

No Min Woo stop and look at her.

“Maybe I should give you the second chance” Eunjung smile.They stare each other eyes for a minute.   Then,slowly their face move closely.But in the same place at the corner,Rome was standing looking at them.

No Min Woo and Eunjung finally kiss each other.Eunjung’s lips already touch No Min Woo’s lips.They kiss each other infront of Rome.

His helmet fall down on the floor while looking both of them kissing.He take his helmet and walks away.

‘Well,Rome…You also already trap yourself in the dangerous zone.What are you gonna do now? Just let your heart keep hurting.’ Rome talking in his heart.Then,he stop walking.He standing in the middle of the mall and suddenly he shout loudly.

“Pabo~!!!!!!!!”

Everyone in the mall looking at him weird.

 

Ta-Da~!!! I'm Back ^^

sorry for not update this fanfic for a long time TT^TT

well,i'm busy with school ><

So,i already make this chapter long lol

actually not too long XP

Poor Rome right lol i know

aigoo~ i didn't know why i make it more complicated ><

hahahahaha but surely at the end will be happy ending

just wait ^^

thanks for read and comment

i LOVE you <3

sorry for the typo and my bad english there ><

I'll learn more later

Enjoy :)

hahaha Rome in green,i love that <3

Rome reaction when he know that he was in complicated love lol xD

Hahahahaha lol You guys might not understand about that

Dabin is Rome's close friend

this is from his predebut video

and Dabin ask Rome to look at that ahjumma lol

omo~!! the man who tries to undress 24/7 hours lol

ok~ *wink wink*

bye bye

see ya~!!

i'll try to finish this fanfic soon~

so,please wait a little more <3