SURPRISE

Annyeong HouseMate

 

8:45pm.Rome get out from his bedroom.Walking to living room.Sit on sofa and he looking around. Silence.Lonely.

“Where is she?” Rome ask himself while looking to Eunjung’s room.Sigh.

Rome walking to kitchen and saw a few dishes on the table.Rome smile.He sit on the chair while looking at the dishes.Suddenly he miss his mom,he miss his mom’s cooking.When he still staring at the dishes,he saw Eunjung just get out from bathroom with only towel on her body.She walking while fix her wet long black hair.y.

Rome keep staring her.Eunjung saw him when she walking infront the kitchen.”Yahh~!!” eunjung shouting.Rome giggle.

9:10pm.Eunjung get out from her bedroom.She walking to the kitchen and saw Rome keep staring those dishes.

“Why you not eating yet? I cook this for you” Eunjung ask while she sit infront of Rome.

“Im waiting for you” Rome said but his eyes still on the dishes.

Eunjung chuckle.”Huh?” she can’t believe that Rome said that.

“I will be bored if I’m eating alone.Let’s eat together” Rome said and show his bunny smile.

Eunjung smile and they start eating together.Then,after Rome finish eating,he bring his dirty plate and glass to sink.He wash his own plate and glass.He wiping his hand and walks away.Ignoring Eunjung.He seem like in rush.

But in that several minute,Eunjung’s eyes can’t take off from him.The way he eats,he wash his own plate and glass until he’s gone.Eunjung smile alone.Eunjung cleaning up the dining table.Then,she sit on sofa while watching TV.

Rome gets out from his room with black skinny jeans,red shrit and black leather jacket.He stop infront the door and wear his black shoes.”Uhh…I’m gonna late tonight,lock the door” Rome said and gone.Eunjung nod and continue watching TV.

10:30pm….Eunjung still  in the living room.

11:30pm….Eunjung yawn with her sleepy eyes.

12:30pm….Eunjung already sleep on the sofa.

1:30pm….Eunjung suddenly wake up.She rub her eyes and look at wall clock.She walk to Rome’s room.She open the door and turns the lights on.”Uhh…Rome not coming home yet?” Then,she walks to her room.Sleep.

 

 

*******************************************************************************

 

 

6am.Eunjung wake up.She went to the bathroom to take a bath.When she was infront the bathroom,she stop and look at Rome’s room.She slowly walk to Rome’s room and open the door.She saw Rome still sleeping with his shirt,jacket and shoes and he looks so tired.She close the door back and went to shower.

After she completely done,she walk to kitchen,preparing breakfast.She makes a hot white coffee for Rome and put it on the table.When she leaving,she put a little note on the table.

‘Eat your breakfast,smile :) '

 

 

********************************************************************************

 

 

11:25am.Rome wake up and rub his eyes.He take his phone and playing with it.Then,the phone ringing.

“Hello” Rome speak.

“Oppa~!!!”

Rome smile.”Nae,Hyuna!! Why?”

“Oppa,where are you last night? I look for you the whole night at the bar”

“Sorry,Hyuna.I have something to do last night”

“Know what,I really miss you” Hyuna said in sad voice.

“I miss you too” Rome said but in a tone that does not have any meaning.

“Then,you should come here.Im bored”

“Huh? Hey,you should be in school right?” Rome ask.

“Nope,I’m not going to school.I was in tuition class”

“Huh!! Then,you should focus on your study.Think about your future.” Rome giving advice.

“I’m thinking about my future right now.My future is you” Hyuna giggle.

Rome smile and take off his shoes and the leather jacket.

“Should I come there?” Rome ask.

“Nae.This new teacher is kinda boring.She makes me sleepy.Oppa,what are you doing?” Hyuna ask.

Rome looking himself in the big mirror in his room.He take off his shirt.

“Take off my shirt”

“Omo~!!! I want to see your body,your abs.People said,your body is hot!!!” Hyuna shouting.

Rome giggle.”Bye,I want to take a shower.I’ll be there” Then,he off the phone.Take his towel and went to shower.After a minute,he get out from the bathroom with his wet hair.He walk to living room.Then,move to kitchen.Rome smile and take the note.Read.He look to the coffee and start drink it.

He get ready to see Hyuna.He ride his motorcycle and park it infront the tuition center.He calls Hyuna.

“Oppa~!!”

“Where are you?” Rome ask.

“I’m in my class.Oppa,where are you?”

“Infront your tuition building” Rome  said.

“Uhh..really? Oppa,for now can you wait me? I can’t get out,class just started.You’re late oppa” Hyuna seems disappointed.

“Uhh…sorry,traffic problem.You ask me to wait? Hyuna,you know me right…I hate waiting”

“Me too,I hate waiting.But oppa makes me wait too long” Hyuna angry.

Rome chuckles.”Sorry”

“ Or oppa would come in my class?” Hyuna ask.

“I be in your class?”

“Yup,all of this teachers are so kind.They won’t angry if I bring someone in the class”

“Ermm…okay,then”

“Okay,wait there.I’ll take you here” Hyuna said.

Rome waits for several minute,then Hyuna greet him with a hot kiss on cheek.

“Hyuna,we are in public” Rome said.

“I don’t care” Hyuna hold Rome’s hand and bring him in her class.Most of the student in the class really shock to see Rome.The female student seems really excited to see Rome.

Rome sit next to Hyuna and look around.He look at Hyuna and smile while watching Hyuna clueless just looking to the math question.

Then….”Okay,we will start out class back” a familiar voice for Rome.Rome look straight infront the class.

“Eunjung” Rome said.

“Huh? Uhh…that’s our new teacher.Her name is Eunjung. Do you know her,oppa?” Hyuna ask.

 Rome shake his head and look down,He didn’t want Eunjung saw him.Eunjung would laughing to him.Rome being like that until the class was over.Then,Rome quickly pull Hyuna hands to his motorcycle.

“Okay,let’s go now” Rome said while give Hyuna another helmet.

“Oppa,why you’re in rush?” Hyuna ask.

“Nothing” Rome wear his helmet.Hyuna sit behind Rome and they were gone somewhere.

 

 

********************************************************************************

 

 

After Rome having some fun with Hyuna until night,Rome decide to sent Hyuna home early tonight.

On 10:55pm…..

Rome ride his motorcycle back to his apartment.When he walks to elevator,he saw JaeJoong was leaning on the side of his car looking at him.Rome walks to JaeJoong.

“JaeJoong hyung?!! What are you doing here?” Rome ask.

JaeJoong didn’t give any answer but he keep smiling.Rome clueless.”What’s wrong?” Rome ask.

“Let me ask you,Rome.So,how many girlfriend you have now?” JaeJoong sudden attack.

Rome widen his eyes.”Huh? Girlfriend? I didn’t have any girlfriend” Rome answer.

“Yahh~!! Don’t try lie to me.Tell me the truth.”

Rome smiling while  leaning next to JaeJoong.”I don’t understand what do you mean,Hyung.”

JaeJoong sigh.”Who’s that girl with you in the bar?” JaeJoong ask about a girl that he saw in the bar while looking for Rome just now.

“She is Hyuna” Rome answer calmly.

“Then,who’s that girl in your apartment?” JaeJoong ask again.

Rome look at JaeJoong.’How did he know about that?’ Rome talking in his heart.

JaeJoong chuckle.”It’s okay,you can tell hyung everything.”

“She is my maid” Rome said.

“Maid?”

Rome nodded.

“You’re not trying to lie right?” JaeJoong ask.

“It’s true.”

“But your maid is damn beautiful.She’s look so young.She got her beautiful body cut and she is your maid.Know what,she can be your future wife” JaeJoong said.

“Hyung,you examined her in detail?!” Rome ask.There is something was not right in his heart.Jaelous maybe.

“Sorry,I can’t stop my ert eyes” JaeJoong said.

Rome giggle.”So,hyung…who’s more beautiful? My maid or Bomie noona?” Rome ask.

“Of course,my fiancee….Your Bomie noona”

‘Hyung,I would answer with the same answer’ Rome talk in his heart.

Rome smile.

“But,seriously…why you suddenly have a maid now?”

“Because I’m too lazy to clean up my own apartment” Calmly Rome asnwer.

JaeJoong give a soft punch to Rome’s stomach.”Don’t lie”

“I’m not,hyung.It’s true”

Both of them laughing.

“So,hyung..You’re looking for me?”

JaeJoong nodded.”I’m bored.Bomie was in Japan”

Rome nodded back.”So,you looking for me from the bar until to my apartment?”

JaeJoong nod and continue “and I meet your beautiful maid”

‘Uhh…so that’s why he know about it’ Rome talks in his heart.

“But since you already have a beautiful maid now,I go home” JaeJoong said.

Rome smile.”If you want me to accompany you to have a drink,I’m okay with that” Rome said.

“No~!! You need to spend your time with your maid”

“Hyung~!! Nonsense!!”

JaeJoong giggle.”Know what,it’s so dangerous to let a perfect guy like you living with a beautiful maid like that girl in same apartment”

“Why?” Rome ask.Clueless.

“Because later,in one night…both of you will spend a night together on the bed and suddenly you will become a father” JaeJoong said.

Rome still clueless.His facial expression didn’t change and that’s make JaeJoong laughing so loud until he hugging Rome to assuage his laugh.

“Did you understand what I mean Rome?” JaeJoong ask.

Rome sigh.Well,he could understand it but if he could be a father,he want his child’s mom to be Bomie noona.He really love Bomie noona.But when Bomie noona engaged with JaeJoong hyung,he get a huge pain.Everytime people said about love,his heart feel the pain.

“Well,you’re unpredictable person.Always have a surprise” JaeJoong said still with his laugh.

‘Well hyung,I already have big surprise for you.You will not going to love this big surprise.It will make you feel the pain I feel now.You will get shock when you know that I and Bomie noona loving each other.But don’t worry,I’ll keep this surprise forever” Rome talking in his heart.

They having another conversation then JaeJoong going home.Rome take the elevator to his apartment.”I’m so sorry,Hyung” Rome mumble alone.

 

That's the update ^^

Since i'm always talking about Rome&Eunjung,i try to put Hyuna and JaeJoong in this chapter :)

Park Bom coming soon,and for sure...i'm gonna make the sad scene

sorry for my bad English >////<

thanks for comment ^^

i'll do better after this...

Hope you guys enjoying it :)

Heart <3 for you ^___^

can you believe JaeJoong prevert eyes lol

how this beauty become maid?? hehehe just wait...

these day,there is always ROME in my mind xD

ROME ROME ROME

this is what my mum do to me...

"sleep early tonight or i will......." xD

look at his tougue and eyes..

can you believe his prevert eyes?? lol jokes

this me late at night...

after i'm finish with fanfic,i falls asleep like that xD

after you finish reading,it's my pleasure for you to leave comment hehehehehe ^^

so,bye bye ^^

see ya~!! heart <3 hehehe