FEEL it

Annyeong HouseMate

Rome drive his car to HanRiver.After he sent Bomie back to her apartment,he can’t go home.Eunjung might saw his crying eyes.He sit in his red Aston Martin Vanquish car.He look up to the moon.

*this is Rome's car look like*

“I wish I could see shooting star tonight.I wanna wish that I could forget about this pain.I wish I could meet a beautiful angel.Can you show her to me now?” Rome talking to the moon.Then,he hear incoming message.He read it.

‘Romey,where are you now? I’m worried.’ From NOONA no.2. Rome look at the moon.

“Do you really show me ‘the angle’,Mr.Moon?” He ask to the moon.In his heart he was happy to seeing that message.He smile and reply.

‘Don’t worry,I’m okay.You should sleep now,noona’

Then,someone open his car door and sit next to him.Rome was shock to know that person was Eunjung.Although he can’t really see that person face because it’s dark,but he really know Eunjung favourite perfume.He can smell those lavender fragrance everyday from Eunjung.

“Noona~!!” Rome speak.Eunjung look at him.

“How can you ask me for not worrying about you? And those crying eyes,what’s wrong?” Eunjung ask.

“Nothing” Rome said while look away.Eunjung pull his body to face her.Rome look down.Eunjung put her hand on Rome’s shoulder and pull Rome’s chin up.

“Can you tell me everything? Know what,you’re my only friend in Seoul.I’m really sad if I can’t help my friend.” Eunjung said.Rome tears fall.Then,he pull Eunjung to his arms and hugging her tightly.He was crying on Eunjung shoulder.

They sit in the car all night.Rome tell everything about Bomie and their relationship.When Eunjung heard about Rome’s story,she’s crying quietly.She never know that Rome was suffering inside.She can’t see Rome like that.Day by day,she’s thinking about her feeling towards Rome,now she know that she already fall in love with him.

While Rome still telling her about his story,Eunjung calling his name.”Romey~!!”

Rome look at Eunjung.Then,Eunjung hold Rome head and kiss his lips softly.Rome was shock.”Noona~!!” He widen his eyes.

“Shut up~!! I’m not finish yet” Eunjung said.Rome clueless.”Just feel it” Eunjung said.

Then,she start kissing Rome back.Rome didn’t refuse.He just follow Eunjung move.Then,they start kissing passionately.More passionately.After that,they stop and stare each other eyes.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“Can you feel it?” Eunjung ask back.Rome silent.Trying to seeing what’s in Eunjung’s mind.He thinking.

‘What is this feeling? Yup,I can feel it.Unknown feeling.I never feel this feeling before.I never feel this feeling when I was with some other women.But,why I can feel it when I was with Eunjung noona’ He talking in his heart.

Rome nodded.”I can feel something but I didn’t know what is it” Rome said.

Eunjung smile.”I just help you.I want you to forget those pain.I want you to feel something you never feel before” Eunjung said. ‘I want you feel my love,Rome.’ She talks in her heart.

Rome smile.”Thank,noona”

 

 

***************************************************************************

 

 

After a few day…
Rome walking to kitchen.When he walks infront Eunjung’s room,he saw Eunjung packing her cloth in her suitcase.Rome gets in the room.Eunjung saw him.But when Rome was in her room,he get’s out.He can feel something strange.

“What’s wrong?” Eunjung giggle.

“Did you sharing your room with your friend?” Rome ask.Eunjung clueless.

“Friend?”

“I mean a ghost.I feel something weird in your room.” His childish thinking.Eunjung chuckle.”But why you pack your things? You want to move?!” Rome ask.

Eunjung shake her head.”I’m going my hometown”

“Uhh….i see.When?”

“This evening” Still pack her thing.

“How long?” Rome ask.

“Ermm…since I never back to my hometown since I was in Seoul,I think around 2weeks”

“Two weeks???!!!” Rome shock.”Then,who gonna cook for me? I need to eat alone for 2weeks?”

Eunjung laugh seeing Rome sulking face infront her room door.Then,he walks away.

 

 

*************************************************************

 

 

Eunjung waiting for a taxi infront Rome’s apartment.She waits around 5minutes then a red luxury car stop infront her.She know that was Rome’s car.He was wearing a white shirt with brown jacket,he wearing sunglasses and he look so cool.

“Noona,you’re going by what?” Rome ask.

“Uhh…taxi”

Rome smile.”Kajja~!! I’ll sent you” Rome said.

“Huh??!! No~!! I won’t make you trouble because of me.My hometown was far away.” Eunjung said.

Rome show his bunny teeth.”Noona,I want to follow you.See my beg,I have pack my cloth” Rome said while show his beg to Eunjung.Eunjung widen her eyes.

“But Rome” Eunjung thinking something while looking away.She might scare that Rome can’t live in her hometown.Well,village style.

“I don’t care” Rome said while push Eunjung gets in his car.Rome gets in his car and drive.

On their way,Eunjung was always talking about her hometown.Rome just open his ear and try memorise all of the thing.

“Romey~!!” Eunjung call Rome when Rome was busy driving.

“Yup~!!”

“Can you….please….” Eunjung didn’t finish her word.

Rome look at her.”Why,noona? You need bathroom?” Rome ask.

“No~!! Please slow down.You gonna kill us.I don’t want to die yet.” Eunjung was scare about Rome driving style.He drive so fast.

Rome laugh.”It’s okay,we can die together.”

“What??!!” Eunjung shock hearing that.

Rome chuckle.”Then,I’ll die with no regret” Rome speak.

“Wh..wh..why?” Eunjung scare.

“Because I can feel it.I can feel that feeling and I love it.Thanks noona” Rome said while focus about his driving.Eunjung look at him.She keep staring Rome.From his hair,to his eyes,nose,lips and everything.

‘I wish I could be your love Rome’ Eunjung said in her heart.

 

Hi guys...

well i can't make this chapter too long coz i was busy lately hehehehe

most of you wants to see Rome jaelous

so,i'll make it in the next chapter when they were in Eunjung hometown

i need to add several new character actually

i was thinking to add Jung Il woo as Eunjung ex-bf

what do you think??!!

heheehhehe just wait for the next chapter

thanks for reading and comment~

sorry for my mistake >////<

comment "NOW" hahahahaha xD

kidding

O____O okay...

"now kiss" hahahahaha xDD

this is what Rome look in sunglasses

omo~!! his bunny smile hehehehehe xD

see ya~!!

bye ^___^