JEALOUS

Annyeong HouseMate

They arrive late at night.Eunjung gets out from Rome’s car.Rome following her.Eunjung knock the door house slowly.Rome look at her house,look small but comfortable.

“Omma~!!” Eunjung calling for her mom.Then,a middle age women open the door.Rome standing still next to his car.

“Omo~!! Eunjung~ahh!!” Her mom hug Eunjung tightly.They having their moment for a minute.Then,her mom saw Rome standing at the back.Rome bow to her mom.

“Who’s that? Your boyfriend?” Her mom ask.

Eunjung shake her head.”No~!! He is someone that I know.A friend.” Eunjung said.Her mom nodded.

“Uhh….let’s come in” She ask Rome and Eunjung gets in the house.Rome and Eunjung gets in the house.They sit on the floor in the living room since there is no sofa.Rest for awhile.Rome look so tired.

“Are you tired? Do you want to sleep?” Eunjung ask Rome.Her mom gets in the kitchen to make a drink.

Rome shake his head.Then,her mom bring drinks to them.

“This is tea.Good for you.You look so tired,you should drink this.” Her mom said to Rome while giving a cup of tea.Rome smile and take it.

“What’s your name?” Her mom ask Rome.

“Rome”

“Uhh….Ro..Roma?!”

“Ahh…Yu Barom,ahjumma.Rome~!” Rome said it back.Her mom just nodded.

“It’s already late,I’m too tired.I need to sleep early,there are a lot of work tomorrow.I get in now” Her mom gets in her room to sleep.

Rome having his tea.Eunjung too.Both of them keep silent.

“Do you want to sleep now?” Rome ask.

Eunjung look at him.”How about you? You look tired,you should rest.”

“I’m okay.” Rome said.”But your mom still working?” He ask Eunjung.

Eunjung nod.”We have our own noodles shop”

“Really?” Rome widen his eyes.Eunjung smile and nodded.

Rome look at Eunjung.”You should sleep now” Eunjung nodded again and walk to her bedroom.

Rome still having his tea.Cold at night attack his body.

“Uhh….so cold tonight.Wait~!! There is no blanket for me?” He ask himself.Then,he walk to Eunjung room.He open the door then he saw Eunjung is changing her cloth.He widen his eyes.

“Yahh~!!! Prevert alien~!!” Eunjung shout at him and throw her towel to Rome.Rome close the door with his red face.He walks back to living room.

Eunjung walks to Rome with her red tomato face.”What do you want?” She ask.

“I need to sleep here? There is no blanket for me?” Rome ask.

“Ahh..you’re right.I forget about you.Sorry Rome” Eunjung walks away but she suddenly stop and look at Rome.

“Do you want to sleep here?” She ask.

“Then,where should I sleep?”

“Ahh..well,in this house..there are only 2room.One for my mum and one for me.”Eunjung look at Rome.

“Never mind,I’ll sleep here” Rome said.

“No~!! You can’t~!! You will catch a cold”

Rome look at Eunjung.”Do you want me to sleep in your room?” Rome ask.Eunjung widen her eyes.She’s thinking something.’I can’t sleep with mom,sure mom already sleep and lock her room.Then,how about Rome? He can’t sleep in this cold living room.Uhh…have no choice’ She talking in her heart.

“Uhh…I think you should sleep in my room.”Eunjung walks to her room.Rome follow her.Eunjung prepare for Rome to sleep on.Eunjung sleep in the right side while Rome sleep in left side.After seeing Rome laying down and close his eyes.Eunjung turn off the light.Then…she feel that someone lie next to her,really close.She know that was Rome.

“Romey~!!” Eunjung calling him.

“Yup”

“Did you see something when you open the door?”

Rome giggle.”Uhh…I think yes”

“Really?”

“Yup…something like A-cup”

“Yah~! You prevert alien”

Rome chuckle.”I won’t forget about that”

“Rome~!! I hate you”

“Sorry,but you’re quite pretty”

“I know,thank you” Then Eunjung turns his body face the wall.Then,she can feel Rome hugging her from back.

“What are you doing ,Rome?!” Eunjung ask.Shock.

“Just wanna feel it” Rome said.Eunjung just let him do that.’Yes,please feel it.It’s it my love.Please regonize it later’ Eunjung said in her heart.Then,both of the fall asleep.

 

 

****************************************************************************

 

 

Early in the morning…
Rome wake up and realized Eunjung already gone.He walks to living room and saw Eunjung helping her mom prepare to open their noodles shop.

“Uhh…Rome~!! Already wake up.” Eunjung said once he saw Rome.Rome nodded and smile.

“Go to shower after that you can have breakfast at the shop.Then,Eunjung can show you all around the village,nae” Her mom said.Both of them nodded.

Rome gone to shower while Eunjung waiting outside.Most of the villager curious looking at Rome luxury car park infront Eunjung house.Once Rome done with his cool casual outfit,he come out.He saw Eunjung waiting next to his car.Rome walk carefully and hug her from back.

*just imagine Rome wearing like this*

“Yah~!! Prevert alien~!! Let me go~!!” Eunjung shout to him.Rome giggle.

“Kajja~!! I’m hungry” Rome said.Then,both of them going to Eunjung’s mom noodles shop right infront their house.After that,Eunjung bring him walking all around the village.Rome getting excited to see a paddy field.Then,Eunjung’s mom calling her to be back at the shop.

“Eunjung~ahh!! Can you buy me vegetables at the supermarket?” Her mom ask.

“Uhh…araseo omma.” Eunjung going out while Rome still sitting in the shop.Then,Eunjung realized that Rome still in the shop.Then,she walks in back.

“Yah~!!! Rome,don’t you want to follow me?” She ask.Rome look at her.

“I though you want to go by yourself” Rome said.”Why? You want to shopping with me?” Rome said while smile.

“Uhh…it’s okay if you didn’t want to follow me” Then,she walks away but Rome still can grab her hand.

“Of course,I’ll follow you” Rome said.They going to the supermarket by Rome’s car.

When they were in vegetables section….
Eunjung busy pick several fresh vegetable while Rome push the trolley while playing games in his phone.

“Rome,you wait here.I’m going looking something there” Eunjung said and walks away.Rome didn’t even look up to see Eunjung,he just nodded while playing games.

Eunjung saw his favorite vegetables,white radish.She try to take one of it ,then the one she hold is also  being pick with someone.She look at the person.Shock.Frozen.

“Annyeong,Eunjung~!! Long time no see” He smile.Eunjung back to her sense.

“Uhh….annyeong,Min Woo Sunbaenim” Eunjung bow to him.Then,they having a short conversation.

“So,what are you doing now?” He ask.

“I’m working at the Seoul.How about you?” Eunjung ask back.

“Same.I’m working at the Seoul too”

Rome still with his games.

“You come here by?” He ask.

“Uhh….i come here with my friend.” Eunjung point him to the Rome who is busy with his games.

“He look young.Your friend or your boyfriend?” He ask again.

“Huh? Nope,just a friend”

Then,Rome lift up his head and saw Eunjung with someone.But he seem didn’t care about it.Then,he lift up his head and suddenly he can feel fire in his heart.His eyes is burning.Some unknown feeling fly in his body.He keep staring to them until Eunjung realize that he staring them with a cold face without blink his eyes even once.

Eunjung still talking to Min Woo until Rome come to her and put his hand on Eunjung’s shoulder.

“Hello,chagiya~!! Who is this?” Rome ask.

“Chagiya?” Min Woo ask.

Eunjung just make a force smile.”Ahh…he’s kidding.He is just a friend.” Rome give her a death stare.

“Uhh….Hi,I’m No Min Woo.” He give his hand to shake.Rome grab and shake his hand.

“I’m Rome.”

“I think I have to go now.See ya~!! Uhh…Eunjung,I’ll meet you at your mom’s shop” He said.

“Okay” Eunjung just give her sweet smile to MinWoo while waving but Rome quickly hold Eunjung hands.

“Kajja~!!” Rome pull Eunjung hands and went home.

On their way back to shop,Rome didn’t say anything.He just keep focus on road while Eunjung keep smile.For almost 8years,she can meet No Min Woo sunbaenim again.Then,she realized about Rome.

“Rome,are you okay?” She ask.

‘Nope,I’m not okay.Totally no.Haiishh….what’s wrong with me? Why my eyes burning to saw them? Who is he? Why Eunjung happy to see him? Damn. I hate this feeling.This damn unknown feeling.’ Rome talking in his heart.

“Romey~!! I’m asking you now,what’s wrong? You look so….” Eunjung didn’t finish her word because Rome already cut her word.

“Just keep quiet” Rome said but slow.Eunjung could smell a burning heart here.

‘What’s wrong? He is JEALOUS?’ Eunjung talk in her heart then smile alone.

When they arrive to the shop,Rome was so shock to saw No Min Woo there.There also several people there.Maybe Eunjung old friends.Eunjung greet them while Rome keep stay still next to her without his smile.He totally hate this moment.Moment when there is that guy keep staring to Eunjung.Rome keep following Eunjung when she busy prepare her friends food.

“Rome,can you please sit down.I’m busy” Eunjung said.Rome shake his head.Didn’t say anything.

Then,Eunjung join her old friends while Rome sit behind her.Keep staring No Min Woo.For a second,Rome could see both of them stare each other.His burning heart is on fire.When Eunjung ask him why,he can’t say anything,he might getting mad to Eunjung.He didn’t want to do that.And he didn’t know why he being like that.So,to calm down his heart he gets out and sit in his car.Then,someone open his car door and sit next to him.She is one of Eunjung’s friend.

“Hi..” She say.

Rome didn’t give any answer just look away.

“Ermm…can I know your name?”

“Rome” He immediately answered.Short.

“Uhh…you’re Eunjung’s boyfriend?”

“Nope” Once again.Short.

“You are so cool and cold Mr.Rome.Why? You’re jealous?” She said.Rome look at her.

“What!?? I’m jealous!? Why must I be jealous? Hell no~!!”

“My name is Boram.Eunjung sunbaenim when we are in high school” She said.Rome just nodded.

“But,I think you should be jealous.” She said.Rome look at her.

“Why?”

“Because Min Woo is her ex boyfriend and Eunjung first love.”

“What!?? Really?” Rome was shock.Boram nodded.

‘Haisshhh~!!! This damn unknown feeling!! So what if he is her ex boyfriend.You have nothing with her,Rome.Back to your sense.Please…don’t be like this’ He talking in his heart then push a horn button on the car’s steering and make a loud sound.

Eunjung and her friends come out from the shop and look at Rome with Boram in the car.Rome look at them and automatically hold Boram hand.He put Boram hand on the steering.

“Uhh…sorry to disturbing all of you,I just teach her how to use a horn” Rome said while make a force smile looking at Boram.Boram just clueless and smile.Eunjung look at him,something come out in her mind.

‘Did they try to seduce each other? Oh,Boram…no way.He’s mine~!!’ She talk in her heart then went back to the shop and saw Min Woo.

 ‘Min Woo sunbaenim..Uhh,I really miss his smile’ She talk in her heart.Yup,Rome was already be in Eunjung heart but No Min Woo a.k.a her first love come back make her heart shaking.

“Get out~!!” Rome said to Boram.Boram just follow him.

“Mr.Rome,I just wants to help you.Although you might say that you’re not jealous but I know you’re totally jealous.That’s dangerous,the dangerous love’s virus.”Then she walks away.Rome start his car engine and drive away.

He drive his car to the nearest town there until late at night.He thinking about what Boram said.

“No~!! No~!! I’m not!!! Why should I be jealous??” He mumble alone in his car.Then,he look around,but didn’t know what’s wrong with his eyes,everyone he saw make him keep thinking about Eunjung.

Then,his phone ringing.

“Hello…noona” He speak.

“Yahh~!!! Rome,where are you?”

“Somewhere” He speak.Short.

“Uhh…make sure you will be back,okay.By the way,I’m not in my house now,I’m out with my friend around the town.See ya~!!” When Eunjung was about to hung up the phone,then…”Who’s that?” Rome could hear that voice.A man voice.No Min Woo voice.

“Wait~!! That voice?! With your friend or with your ex boyfriend.Yah~!!! Answer me~!!” Rome keep shouting to his phone.Everyone that walks near to his car keep look at his weird attitude.

He start his car and drive away.”Noona!! Noona~!!! Eunjung Noona~!!” He keep shouting that name while drive around the town to look for Eunjung.After several minute,he saw Eunjung walks into a luxury restaurant with No Min Woo.His heart already burnt all black.He park his car and keep staring at them since the restaurant wall is made from glasses.

‘Fine,I’ll admit this feeling.Yeahh,I’m JEALOUS.I’m totally jealous now.Damn.’ he talking in his heart.

 

For this chapter,i need to add character :-

No Min Woo,at first i wanna put Jung Il Woo

but one of the readers said,No Min Woo

so,i'll do it

I'm one of his fans too kekekekeke~

Boram

my bias in T ara is Boram unnie hihihihihi :-)

 

Btw,I'm so sorry for late update

i'm not feeling very well lately

same goes to my wifi,it really sick

TT^TT

so,this is the chapter about Rome being so jealous

i'll do more in the next chapter

thanks for reading and comment ^___^

sorry for my mistake and enjoy~

this is me while doing this fanfic with my lolilpop

hahahahaha xD

i hope when all of you read it

you will be like "UUuu...wow~!!!" hehehehehe

bye bye ^__^

 see ya~!!