GET OUT!!

Annyeong HouseMate

 

“WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY??!!” Both of them ask the same question.

Rome smirk.”I’m the owner of this apartment”

“No!!I’m the owner of the apartment” Eunjung try to defend herself.

Rome laugh.”Do you know the price of this whole apartment?” Rome ask.

Eunjung keep silent.Yeahh,she know that Rome is the real owner.If not,Rome not gonna so easily be in the apartment.Of course he has the apartment key too.

“So,how?” Rome ask again.

“How can I believe you’re the owner of this apartment?” Eunjung ask just want to make sure he is the real owner.

Rome walks towards Eunjung with his cold hearted face.Eunjung take one step behide while Rome keep moving to her.When they were in the living room….

“Let have a seat first” Rome said while he sit on the sofa.Eunjung didn’t follow him,she just keep standing next to Rome.

“Give me your phone” Rome ask Eunjung her phone.

“For?” Eunjung ask.

Rome didn’t give any answer,just give a dead stare to Eunjung.Then,Eunjung hand his phone to Rome.Rome start dialling someone number.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi,this is Rome” Rome speak first.

“Nae,ahjussi…But ahjussi,can you come to my apartment now”

“Ahh…nothing,just wanna ask you about ‘a girl’ that you mention this morning”

“Please faster,ahjussi” Rome end the call and give back the phone to Eunjung.

Rome take the TV remote and watch cartoon.Eunjung still standing clueless next to him.They wait for a minute then…..’ding dong’.

Both of them didn’t move an inch.”Can you open the door?” Rome ask Eunjung to open the door.

“Huh? Uhh…okay” Eunjung said and open the door.Then she saw a middle age guy standing outside and he smile to Eunjung.Eunjung smile back.

“Come in ahjussi” Rome said.That man walks in the apartment and sit infront of Rome.

Eunjung walks to them.Rome look at her.

“Ok,this man is the guy who looking care of this apartment.And for your information,I buy this apartment with this ahjussi” Rome explain to Eunjung.

Eunjung nod slowly and look at the old man.”My name is Doong Won” that old ahjussi speak.

Eunjung smile and bow.”Annyeonghaseyo….my name is Eunjung”.

“So,now can you believe that this apartment is mine” Rome said,still with his cold face.No smiling face.

“Rome,you are too harsh to her.Please be nice.” That ahjussi said.

“How can I be nice with stranger that I found in my own apartment” Rome defend himself.

“Stranger?” Doong Won ahjussi ask back while look at Eunjung.

Eunjung nod slowly.”So,you’re not his girlfriend?” He ask Eunjung.

“Of course no!!” Rome answer.

“Come here,let have a seat first” said Doong Won ahjussi.

Eunjung following him and sit next to him,infront of Rome.Rome keep giving his dead stare to her.

“Ok,I hope you would be okay to tell me about what happen.How you could be in this apartment?”He ask.

Eunjung look at him and tell him everything.Rome didn’t seem like to hear her story.After she tell everything,her eyes start to cry but she hold the tears and look down.

“I don’t care who you are,where are you from,what are you doing….i just want you to get out!!” Rome said ,heartless.Then he stand up while look at Eunjung.

“Wait!! I didn’t know where should I go if I get out from this apartment” Eunjung said.

“I don’t care” Rome smirk.Doong Won ahjussi just watch both of them.

“But…” Eunjung still try to speak to Rome.

“I said no!! Packed all of your things and GET OUT!!” Rome said and walks to his bedroom.

Eunjung start to cry.Her beautiful tears flowed slowly.Doong Won ahjussi try to calm down her feeling.

“Don’t cry,I’ll help you.Aisshhh…I know that Rome is a nice guy but I don’t know why he being so heartless like that”

“Maybe he hates me” Eunjung said. “But ahjussi,you would help me.Can you help me? I didn’t know where should I go.I don’t have any family here “ Eunjung said.

“I’ll try to help you.You look just like my own granddaughter.Don’t worry”

“But how?” Eunjung ask.

“Well,for now I can’t do anything.I can’t let you stay in my place and I don’t think that I would found some place for you.Seoul is a biggest town here.It’s hard to find a place to stay.” He explain.

“So,how? Do I need to get out?” Eunjung wipe her tears.

“Who said? You don’t have to get out but you need to speak softly to Rome.Don’t worry,he is a nice guy.He would understand you.You just ask him to stay here for another one night.Then,tomorrow you can find a new place.” He said try to make Eunjung feel better.

“I need to talk with him?” Eunjung ask.Doong Won ahjussi just nod.

 

******************************************************************************

 

“I said no!! Packed all of your things and GET OUT!!” Rome said and walks to his bedroom.

He walk with his anger feeling.He gets in his bedroom and close the door.”t” he said.Then,he open his white t-shrit and put it on his bed.Now,his milky white skin and his masculine abs showed.He sit in the conner of the bed and thinking something.

“Do I look to harsh for her?” he ask himself.

“Whatever .I don’t care”  he shake his head.For several minute,he thinking for something.’Where she will go after this? Looking for a new place? That impossible. It’s too hard to find a place to stay.’

Then,someone knock his door….

Eunjung open the door and walks in with courage.But when she take her second step,she look so shock to see Rome’s body.So hot!! Her heart skip a beat to see that hot body.Rome didn’t pay attention to that.He just look away to the windows.

Eunjung take a deep breath and stand infront Rome.”Did you hear what I said just now? I said GET OUT!! I don’t want to see your face again and you block my view” 

For a second,her courage seems like vanish somewhere but when she saw Doong Won ahjussi stand infront the door,she gain her spirits again.She look straight to Rome and Rome give her a dead stare.Then,Eunjung suddenly kneeling and hug Rome’s y leg.

“Please!! Please…please,let me stay here for another night.I know you’re nice people,so let me stay here for another one night.I’ll do everything you ask.I promise that you will not able to see my face again tomorrow” Eunjung begging.

Rome  look like so shock to see her in that way.This is the first person kneeling infront of him.

Rome sigh and look outside the window although Eunjung still hugging his leg.”Let you stay for another night? Then you will do everything that I’ll ask you to do?” Rome seems like talking to himself.

Eunjung look at Rome and nod.Rome look at her back.”Fine,okay”Rome said.

Eunjung let go of Rome’s leg and look at Doong Won ahjussi.Smile.

“Then,where would you go after this?” Rome ask.

“Doong Won ahjussi will help me to find a new place tomorrow” Eunjung said.

Rome smirk.”And you really confident that you will find a new home by tomorrow” Rome said.

“Huh?” Eunjung can’t understand.

Then,Doong Won ahjussi comes in…

“Well,Rome I think that’s not what she means” he said.

“So,what is she means?” Rome ask back.Eunjung clueless.

“She means that you would help her,I mean let her stay for a while until she find a new place .Not just another one night” he said.

“Uhh….” Actually Rome know what Doong Won ahjussi means just now.It’s impossible to find a new place by tomorrow.

“Well,Rome….i know what kind of people you’re.You’re nice.You could help her right?” ahjussi ask Rome.

Rome look at Doong Won ahjussi and smile.”Can you let me talk with her first?” Rome ask him.

“Ohh…sure.I’ll go now.Be nice,okay” He walks away.

Rome look at Eunjung that still kneeling infront of him.

“What??!!” Eunjung ask with her blushes face because of Rome’s y body.

“You said,you will do everything that I ask you to do right?” He ask.

Eunjung just nod.

“Well,as you know…I’m a nice person.So,I’ll let you stay here for a while” Rome said.

Eunjung was reallt happy and then she stand up with her smiling face.”Really?”

Rome nod.”But with several condition”

“What?” Eunjung ask.

“First,you need to pay for a rent” Rome said.

Eunjung pouting while thinking.”Ermm…okay,when I get a job,I’ll pay for a rent but now,I don’t have money”

“Where is your money?” Rome ask while he sit in a y pose.Eunjung can’t take her eyes from Rome’s body.

“Gone.I give to that beard man” She said with blushing.

“Uhh…second condition is you need to be my maid” He speak while smirk.

“Huh? Means?” Eunjung can’t understand.

“Means…you need to clean the whole house,you need to cook and need to wash my cloth so I didn’t have to sent it to laundry.Got it?”

Eunjung nod.”Araseo but I need to work to earn money so that I could paid the rent”.

“I know…you can do all this housework after your finish your working time” Rome said.

Eunjung sigh.She know she can’t do anything to change it.’I’ll be dead meat.I’ll be so tired.Nevermind,as long as I have a place to stay’ she talk inside her heart.

“Okay” Eunjung said.

“But you don’t have to worry.I’ll paid monthly salary base on what have you do to this apartment”

Eunjung widen her eyes.”Seriously?”

Rome nod.Eunjung getting her smile bigger and more bigger.

“Anything else? Another condition?” Eunjung ask.

Rome thinking.”For now,just two…I’ll inform you back if there is the third condition.You can go now.” Rome said.

Eunjung smile and walks away.’Uhh….he is really nice guy.This is his nice side of him’ Eunjung talk in her heart.

“Wait!!” suddenly Rome speak.Eunjung stop walking and look at Rome.

“You can stay here as long as you want,you don’t need to find another place” Rome said and suddenly Eunjung runs to him and hug him.

Now both on them are on the bed with Rome shirtless.Eunjung top on Rome.”Thank you,Romey” Eunjung hug Rome tightly.

“Yah~!!” Rome try to speak but Eunjung hug him so tight.

“What?” Eunjung ask while she still hugging him.

“Don’t you feel weird here?” Rome ask.

“Weird? Huh?” Eunjung can’t understand.

Then,Rome push Eunjung’s body to the right side on the bed.Now,Rome was on Eunjung’s body completely.Eunjung heart beats more faster.Same goes to Rome.Both of the stare each other for a second.

Deeply inside Rome’s heart,he feel so happy.He didn’t feel the pain about Bomie noona.He feels like he was in paradise.This is weird because he just meet Eunjung but Eunjung can make all of this thing in just a second.

Both of them back to reality word.”I’m sorry” Rome said first.

“Nope.I’m the one who should say sorry.Sorry Romey” Eunjung said and walks away.Seems like there are thousands butterflies in her stomach.She’s happy.For sure not because she can stay in the apartment but because of that moment.

 

This is the update~

huhuhuhuhuhu i love that Eunjung&Rome moment <3

just wanna make them fall in love more and more xD

my fanfic is kinda weird coz usually people will add kris(exo) and yonghwa if the hero is Rome

maybe because they look alike

but i won't do that,i want you guys focus more on Rome lol

so thanks for reading ^^

hope you guys enjoying it

sorry for my bad English >///<

I'll update more,maybe i'll update everyday O__O

hahaha i'll try ^^

  

I have gif for you :-*

*wink* *wink*

Omo~!!! 0_____0

let me tell ya ^^ he is Rome hahaha my forever bias

my cutie hamster Rome lol

his latest comeback make him look more masculine

i want him back as cutie pie T^T

this is me when my mom talk with me but i get confuse because i was focus on my fanfic xD

this is me late at night making this fanfic xDD

see ya!!

thanks for comment ^^