I'M JEALOUS

Annyeong HouseMate

It’s already a week after Rome following Eunjung to her hometown.He sitting on sofa while watching cartoon Tom and Jerry but his mind is totally blank.Eunjung busy prepare for lunch.For a week she still thinking about Rome’s word.’YOUR FAULT’ What’s that means? For a week she never talk with Rome.Rome just keep silent.

After preparing the lunch,Eunjung make a cough to make Rome noticing her.Rome look at her that already sitting on the chair,waiting for him.She try to make Rome eating with her today.Yeahh,since a week too,Rome didn’t eat with her.He always eating outside.Rome turns back watching TV, ignoring her.He scare actually.He scare that he might tell everything to her.

“Know what,the first thing you teach me is not to let yourself eating alone.” Eunjung said with her teary eyes looking to the dishes.

Rome keep silent.

“Romey~!!!” Eunjung calling Rome. Rome still on TV.

“Rome~!!” More louder than before. Still ignoring her.

“I’m talking with you now~!! Can’t you hear me? Please Rome…” Eunjung already stand up next to the dining table.Her tears flow down to her cheek.Rome turn off the TV and stand up,walking to his bedroom.Ignoring her.

“I will leave” Eunjung said.Rome stop walking after hearing that.He turn his body and look at Eunjung.

“Leave?” Rome said slowly.Eunjung just nodded.

“I can’t live if we still being like this,I want our old relationship,but I know I can’t have that again.You have change Rome.I didn’t know why.But….” Her stop her word.Look at Rome.Rome look at her back.Their eyes stare each other for a moment.Rome walks to her.

“But….” Rome said,asking.

Eunjung look down to the floor,she can’t look at Rome’s eyes.Rome pull her chin up to look at him.

“But…what?” He ask again.

“It’s hurt” Eunjung said slowly.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“Seeing you like this.It’s really break my heart.I know you change because of something,I want to know that but you would not telling me right?”

Rome still looking at her.Silent for a minute.

“Yahh~!!” Eunjung shout at him.She start to hit Rome with her small fist.

“Say something~!!” Eunjung can’t seeing Rome keep silent like that.It make her heart crying.Rome hold her hand and pull her to his embrace.Eunjung shock.

“Do you wanna know why I’m being like this?” Rome whisper.

“Just like what I said before,this is all your fault” Eunjung still listening.

“All your fault who give me a strange feeling.Give me your warm kiss.Give me all your loving feel to me.” Rome said.

“What do you mean Rome,I can’t understand” Eunjung said.

“I can’t see you together with other man,I’m will mad.My heart..my eyes would be on fire” Rome said slowly.

“Are you jealous,Rome?” Eunjung ask.

Rome keep silent.He scare to admit that he jealous .He scare that Eunjung might hurt his feeling if he tell her the truth.

“Why…why you kiss me that night?” She ask again.

For a minute Rome still silent.”Romey~!!” Eunjung said.

“Because I didn’t want you to be with him.” Rome answer.

Eunjung smile while hugging Rome.”Actually,what’s in your mind?” Eunjung ask.

Rome hide his face on Eunjung’s shoulder and whisper.”I’M JEALOUS” He said then walk away to his room.Eunjung still stand there with red face and smile.

“Finally,you admit that you’re jealous Rome” Eunjung said.

 

 

hahahaha this is the update

btw,i know my story is kinda bored coz of the short chapter

well,i'm busy with school lately

but i will try to finish this story during holiday ^^

so,in this chapter...i make Rome admit that he is Jealous

then,i'll make Eunjung found her dad soon...

i'll make Hyuna together with someone

hahahahha just wait a little more ok

thanks for reading and comment

love you guys <3

^^

see ya~!!!

bye bye