I'm TIRED to WAIT

Annyeong HouseMate

First of all,i try to make a sad scene in this chapter...

Hope you could understand it :)

I really hope it was a sad scene since i didn't know how to write it very well...

I suggest all of you reader to read this chapter while listening to a sad song ^^ like this --> Sorry , Don't Leave , Insa  or any song that you love...

 

 

It’s Sunday today.Rome wake up early since he was in his apartment all night long.He sit on the chair while having his white coffee.He reading newspaper.He looks weird today because he was not kind of people who love reading.

Eunjung wake up and take her towel to bathroom.She fix her hair first but when she wants to get out from her bedroom,she saw a red blood on her bed.

“Omo~!!” She check her pajamas and saw a blood too.

“I’m period today” She quickly take pads and walk to bathroom.When she walks infront kitchen,she didn’t notice Rome was there and looking at her. Accidentaly,Rome saw his red area.Rome smile with a deep meaning.

“Noona~!!” Rome calling Eunjung.

Eunjung was shock and turn her body.She try to hide her red area with her towel.Rome look at her from her head to her foot then smile when he see something on the floor.”Yup~!! Why?” Eunjung ask.’Did he saw it?’ Eunjung ask in her heart while showing a false smile.

“Uhh…just wanna greet my noona with Good Morning” Rome show his bunny smile.

“Ahh….Morning” Eunjung said back.She’s uncomfortable and why Rome wake up so early today.

Rome notice Eunjung seems uncomfortable and walk to her.Eunjung slowly take a step back.

“What's wrong,noona? You look pale.Are you sick?” Rome ask.Look concern.

“Nothing…uhh,I need to take a bath” Eunjung quickly running to bathroom.Rome smile,happy to look Eunjung like that.He walk to the spot where Eunjung stand up just now and pick up a white thing on the floor.Smile.

 

 

*************************************************************************

 

 

Eunjung was in bathroom.She was going to use pads before she come out.Then….

“Aigoo~!! Where is the pads?” She trying to search.

“Haisshh~!! I think I bring that.”

She hear a loud sound from TV.”He must be in living room”

“How I’m gonna get to my bedroom? If he suddenly saw my menstrual blood?” Eunjung worried.

“Noona~!!” Someone calling her.Eunjung stay still in bathroom.

“Noona,do you have a problem in there? Do you need my help? Can I get in?” Rome ask.

“No~!!!! I don’t need your help.Go away,Rome~!!!”

Rome try to hold his laugh.”Uhh…araseo.I’ll be in my bedroom,if you have a problem,let me know okay”

“Ahh…okay~!!” Eunjung replied.She wait in the bathroom for a minute.

“I should get out now” Eunjung open the door but she saw something infront the bathroom.Rome was standing there with his huge smile.Eunjung shock and quickly close the door but Rome using his leg to let the bathroom door still open.

“Yah~!! Go away,Rome”

“Why must I go away? This is my apartment,my bathroom.I can go anywhere I want” Rome pout.

“Please be in your bedroom”

“Why?” Rome ask like a child.Eunjung didn’t answer but she still try to close the door.Rome was strong so she can’t do that.

“Uhh…you’re looking for this noona?” Rome said while show her the pads.Eunjung shock and widen her eyes.Rome laugh.

“So,this is the thing that women use every month right?” Rome asking.

“Yah~!!  Give me that thing.”

Rome  smile.”How to use this thing? Can I see?” Rome ert mind coming.

Eunjung quickly snatch the pads from Rome hand and close the door.She can hear a loud laughing coming from Rome.”Yah~~!!!! You prevert alien~!!!” Eunjung shouting in the bathroom while Rome still laughing.

 

 

**********************************************************************

 

 

Afternoon.Rome was in living room,laying on the sofa while playing games in his phone.He put one of his leg on the table beside the sofa.Eunjung was busy preparing lunch.They didn’t speak anything,just be in their own world.

“Ahhhh~!!!!” Rome shouting that makes Eunjung shock.He put his phone and open the TV.Change the TV channel.”I’m bored” Rome said.Pout.Eunjung almost finish her work.

Then,Rome’s phone ringing.”Hello,Hyuna!” Rome speak.Eunjung hear that name and the spoon in her hand almost fall.Unknown feeling suddenly coming to her heart.

“Ermm..?? You want oppa come to the café?”

“Uhh…araseo.I’ll be there.Just wait around 10minutes,okay” Rome close the TV and walk to his room.

“Romey~!! Lunch already done” Eunjung said.Rome stop and looking at her.

“Noona,I have to go now.You can eat by yourself right?” Rome ask.Eunjung nod but deep in her heart,she feel something.Angry.She was about to cry but she keep in her heart.Didn’t know why she can feel something like that.While she having her meals,Rome was about to get out.

When Rome was gone she mumble alone.”You said eating alone is boring,but you leave me eating alone today” Her eyes teary.Now,she can feel the different eating alone and eating with someone.Suddenly her tears flow to her cheek.

 

 

***********************************************************************

 

 

“Hi oppa~!!!” Hyuna say to Rome.Rome sit infront her.

“Hi~!! Do you wait for me?” Rome ask.Hyuna nod and they having their time together.Most of the time,they were laughing make another customer uncomfortable.

 

 

********************************************************************

 

“I miss you so much” JaeJoong said.Park Bom chuckle.

“I’m on my way back to Korea.I miss you too” Park Bom said.

“I know,you dad told me just now” JaeJoong speak while busy with his work.

“So,you gonna pick me up at airport right?” Park Bom ask.

“I don’t think soo…” JaeJoong tell her the truth.

“Why? Don’t you said you have work. Which is important? Me or your work?” Park Bom pouting.

“Both” JaeJoong giggle.

“Haiishh~!! My life will be in trouble if I marrying a workaholic like you!!”

JaeJoong smile.”Don’t worry,I won’t be a workaholic after we are married.I’ll always be by your side.But now I need to work hard,so that I could have a lot of money to give to you when we already married.”

Park Bom smile hearing that.”Araseo…So,who gonna pick me up then?”

“I’ll ask Rome” JaeJoong said.Park Bom frozen.She really miss that name.She really miss to see his face,to hear his voice and to see his bunny smile.”Bomiee~!! I’m talking here…” JaeJoong said.

“Uhh…okay,then” Park Bom sigh.After they hung up the phone.JaeJoong call Rome.

“Rome!! This is hyung” JaeJoong speak first.

“Nae,hyung”

“Where are you?”

“In the café”

“Alone? Or with your girlfriend? I can hear girl voice there.” JaeJoong smile.JaeJoong can hear Hyuna voice.

“Uhh…nae.So,What’s wrong?” Rome just say yes to JaeJoong question.

“Uhh..i see.Sorry for disturbing you right now”

“Ahh…it’s nothing hyung”

“I just wanna ask you to pick up Bomie tonight at airport” JaeJoong said calmly.Rome frozen for awhile.Actually he try to face reality that he and Park Bom won’t be together.He try to stay away from her and try to open his heart for somebody else.But this time,he need to be close with Park Bom.”Can you do that,Rome? I can’t pick up her.I’m busy” JaeJoong said.

“Araseo,hyung.I’ll do that” Rome sigh. Speechless.

“Okay,then.Thanks Rome” JaeJoong hung up.

Rome keep silent while Hyuna still talking with him.He get up.”Hyuna,you can  back by yourself right?” Hyuna nod.”I need to go now.Bye.See you later” Then,he walks away.Hyuna clueless.

Rome ride his motorcycle to airport.Although he know that the plane will be arrive late at night but he will waiting.He wants to forget about the dream of him and Park Bom.He wants to run away from her but he can’t.He really miss that yeoja that already tied up with his heart.He will wait until he saw Park Bom face.

Rome look at his watch.4:45pm.”Bomie noona will arrive at 9pm” Rome sigh.He sitting on chair.Alone.Lonely.Waiting.

He looks around.People seems busy today.Then,there is incoming message.

‘Rome,this is Eunjung.Where are you?’
“Ermm…how did she know my number?” Rome ask himself.Yup,since Eunjung staying in his apartment,either Rome or Eunjung,they didn’t save each other number.They just talk when both of them was home.

‘I’ll be late today.Or maybe I will not coming home.Don’t worry about me.But,how do you know my number’ Rome reply.

‘I meet your dongsaeng,Ray in his café.I get your number from him Araseo…take care’ Eunjung reply back.Rome read it.Then,Rome save her number as ‘NOONA no.2’.

Rome walking around the airport. Seeing different kinds of people.Then,he walk to beverage machine.He can look himself on the machine since the machine was made from transparent glass.Sigh.

“Rome,what are you doing now?” He ask himself.

“You hate waiting but look,what are you doing now?”

“You want to forget about her,but why you’re here now?” Rome keep asking himself although he know,he didn’t have the answer.

Rome nodded.”Fine,I won’t keep this pain again.I  will let it out tonight.I will have my new life.I will keep the smallest and safest place in my heart for someone I love.But for sure,she can’t be you,Bomie noona” Rome release one punch to the machine to let out her anger.He mad to himself for doing something silly.

Rome keep waiting until he hear an announcement about a plane that already reach to Korea.While there are a lot of people waiting at arrivals hall,he keep sitting there.He waits for another 15minutes,then there is someone sit next to him.

“You’re late noona” Rome speak without looking at her,he might hurt and cry.

“Sorry,Rome.Thanks for coming”

“You know right,I hate to wait”

Park Bom smile.”I know but it’s not my fault.I didn’t ask you to wait for me,you should come to the right time.Am I right?” Park Bom try to be friendly seems Rome look so cold.Rome nod and walks away.

‘Yeah,this silly boy is totally stupid.You’re right noona,you never ask me to wait,I’m the one who wants to wait for you.Damn.I should come to the right time,but when? To be in right time means I need to wait too,right?I hate this feeling’ Rome talk in his heart while walking to his car.He think about what Bomie said,he think that in his relationship way with Bomie.

When Rome reach his car,he open the hood of the car.He gets in and wait for Park Bom.Park Bom was struggle with her suitcase.When she reach to Rome’s red car,she see Rome was I the car while the hood of the car was open.She put her suitcase in the hood and sit next to Rome.

Rome start the car’s engine.”Romey~!!” Bomie calling him.She hold Rome hand.

“What’s wrong? You’re cold with me.You never do this to me,Rome.Where is my old Rome? Where is my gentleman Rome?” Park Bom ask.

Rome didn’t give any answer.He just start drive his car.Both of them keep silent.

“Romey~!! I know,you’re mad to me but please say something.Don’t you know how much I miss you? Do you miss me Rome?” Park Bom speak.Rome keep silent and drive his car.

“Romey~!! I’m asking you now.Please answer”

‘Yup,I missed you so much.I want to hug you,I want to kiss you.But I can’t do that.I’ll hurt hyung feeling and I’ll hurt my feeling.Once I touch you,I might never let you go.I scare that JaeJoong hyung will have the same pain like me.He is a nice hyung.You’re nice noona.Both of you should be together.I’m gonna make you hate me.Sorry noona.’ Rome talks in his heart with his teary eyes.

When their own way to Bomie’s house,only Park Bom talking.Rome just keep silent.Once they arrive…

“Get out~!!” Rome said while looking away.Park Bom was shock.Rome never be like that to her.

“Romey~!!!” Park Bom already crying in his car.”How could you Rome~!! You wants to make me hate you,but seriously you can’t.I’ll forever love you Rome.Listen while I’m talking with you!!” Park Bom hold Rome head to face her.Rome look down,his tears was flow down to the cheek.

“I’m sorry,Noona” Rome said while crying.Park Bom hug Rome.

“It’s okay,Romey” Park Bom said while wipe his tears.

“My gentleman Rome,can you help noona bring my suitcase to my apartment?” Rome nodded.

They went to Park Bom apartment.Park Bom gets in while Rome standing outside.

“Come in,Rome”

Rome stay still.He didn’t want to come to Park Bom apartment.He scare he might doing something.And he might hurt too.There are a lot of Park Bom picture with JaeJoong.

Park Bom pull Rome to gets in her apartment.

“Sit down first,Rome.I’m gonna change my cloth and make you drink” Park Bom walking to her bedroom.

Rome walk to living room.He can see a lot of Park Bom picture with JaeJoong.He look at it one by one.From one table to another table.Everything was their picture.In Rome’s hand phone,there are a lot of their picture too,picture of him and Bomie. A hot tears was form in Rome eyes.

‘If you’re born for me,if there is a destiny for us….I’ll change all this picture,I’ll put the best picture of us.Our wedding picture.But,do I need to wait again? When will those time coming? Yeahh,this is the reality.You and never mean to be together.Noona,it’s hurt.My heart is so sick now’ Rome talking in his heart.He grab one of the picture and hurled it out hard to the wall. The sound of glass breaking shake her house.Rome crying again.

Park Bom was in her bedroom.She could hear that.She know what Rome doing since this is not the first time he doing that.He always doing that whenever he was in her house.Breaking all of he frame.

Rome thrown away all of the frame.Everything breaking out.He shout while crying.Then,he sit on sofa try to calm his heart.Park Bom come to him while bring a cool drink to cooling his hot heart.

Park Bom kneeling infront Rome.She hold Rome cheek and wipe his tears.She hurt to seeing Rome like that.She know,she already make Rome suffer.She didn’t want to do that again.But she didn’t want to hurt JaeJoong heart too.

“Rome,listen.I’ll make sure we will be together one day.”

Rome smirk.”You ask me to wait again? Once again?! I’m tired”

“Rome,if we want a true love,sometimes we need to wait for a thousand years.Can you please be patient?”

“Noona,you’re greedy”

“Why?”

“You give me hope.You also give a hope for JaeJoong hyung.You ask me to wait while you will be with hyung,then when you come to me,would you hurt JaeJoong hyung? Can you just choose one.”

“Don’t ask me any question.Please wait for me” Park Bomie begging.

“No~!! I’m tired waiting.I won’t playing with time again” Rome said while looking deeply in Bomie eyes infront him.

“Romey~!!”

“If I keep playing with time,it will killing us….uhhh,nope…it will killing me.Even you ask me to wait for 5seconds,I won’t do that.Not to mention,for a thousand years. Why? Because that 5second,that thousand years gonna make your heart change and one day you will leave me.Then,what about me? Just being a stupid guys who waiting for a love that never be mine.Like that??” Rome say it with his tears.

Park Bom was shock to hear that.”No Romey~!!!! Please listen to me.I won’t lose you.” Rome close his ear with his hand.Bomie try to hold Rome hand.”Please listen~!!” Bomie shouting while hold Rome hand.Rome was so strong and keep close his ear.”No~!!” He shout back.

While they struggle for a minute,Rome push Bomie to the side.Bomie was so shock.Rome walks away and quickly wear his shoes.Bomie try to catch him but he was so fast.Rome gets out from her house and close the door.Bomie wants to open the door but Rome hold the door from outside.

“Don’t come out” Rome shout.

“Why? I need to talk with you,you need to hear me out.Give me some time,please.I can’t live without you.I love you,Rome”

“No~!! Just keep quite!! I won’t hear anymore.I want to end this thing now.I’m gonna make you hate me.”

“Rome,please!!” Park Bom already crying and sit infront the door.

Rome was leaning against the door.Crying.”I’m sorry noona” Rome could hear Bomie was crying inside.

“Why you doing this Rome?”

“Why you make me suffer noona?” Rome ask back.

“I don’t have any choice”

“You have choice,but you never wants to choose.That’s make us being like this.” Rome said while wiping his tears.

“Rome!!”

“Yes,noona”

“I Love you”

“I love you too”

“Are you sure?” Bomie ask.

“About what?”

“For leaving me? Not waiting for me?”

“It’s hurt and I know it.I know you can’t choose too,so I try to help you and myself.This is the way.” Rome calmly said it while close his eyes.For awhile they have their time to calm down.They were talking together between the door.Then,Rome stand up and walks away.He leaving Park Bom without telling her.Slowly he walks to his car and drive back home.

Park Bom was still infront the door.”Rome,I know I was wrong.And I’m try to find a way for us.I’m promise I’m not going to hurt you again.So,please….” Then,she hear incoming message.She read it.From Rome.

‘Noona,don’t worry about me.I’m gonna be okay.I’m already in my apartment now.Please stay inside,don’t get out from your apartment.Take a rest’

“You leave me without telling me Rome” Bomie said.She open the door to looking for Rome.He was gone.He leave Park Bom alone in a silent way.

 

 

This is the update...

Sorry if you guys didn't like it ><

Sorry for my bad English too

Hope you guys enjoying it :)

Thanks for read

and thanks for comment <3

hehehehe

i don't have so much gif for you since i update this too late

sorry :"(

Bye bye..

See ya~ Thanks ^^