Do you LOVE me?

Annyeong HouseMate

 

 

 

Rome went back to the bar,he wants to take his motorcycle.But when he wear helmet,suddenly he saw his dongsaeng,Kangjun is fighting with Hyuna.He could see clearly that Hyuna is crying.Rome take off the helmet and walk to them.

“You stupid Kangjun~!!” Rome hear Hyuna said that Junnie.

“What??!! What have I done??” Kangjun ask.

“You already know that I like you,but you still care about someone else.”

“Noona like me? I didn’t know that..” Jun give an innocent face.

“Stupid~!! Paboya~!! You read my diary right?? Huh,don’t lie.Ray told me everything.”

Kangjun sigh.”Nae,I read it.Sorry but why noona must cry?”

“You!!! Seriously pabo.Of course I will cry when someone I love care about someone else and the hurt part is he know that I love him.” Hyuna pout.

Rome just watching them but he could hear clearly everything they talk about since they are shouting in public.Hyuna word make Rome notice something.

‘I will cry when someone I love care about someone else and the hurt part is he know that I love him.’ Then,Rome remember about Jaejoong’s word.

‘Your girl friend call you,who?,Eunjung’

Rome sigh.”Aiishhh,what does it means? She cry because she love me? Like that? Then,why she kiss that sunbae-nim? To make me jealous? Or she really love him? But still,why said she is my girl friend?” Rome asking himself,he talking alone.

Then,Rome see Hyuna crying more louder and make Junnie confuse.

“Don’t cry~!!” Junnie said to Hyuna while taping her shoulder.

“You~!! Pabo~!!” Hyuna crying again.Then,Junnie saw Rome standing near them.Junnie sent a sign language to Rome asking him to help.Rome smile and put his finger on his lips.Junnie clueless.Rome give a smirk smile.

‘Hyung,you ask me to kiss her?’ Junnie talking in his heart but Rome could read what was in Junnie’s mind,and Rome nodded with his smile.

Kangjun hold Hyuna shoulder tightly and pull her close,then Junnie lips already on Hyuna cheek.Hyuna clueless.Rome went back to his motorcycle.

After giving that kiss Kangjun said,”My hyung said,to make a girl stop crying,a boy need to kiss her.”

“Who teach you that?” Hyuna ask.

“Ermm……”

“Must be Rome right? Pabo~!!” Hyuna give a soft punch on Junnie’s head.

“That’s too childish.You should kiss like a mature man.Like this….” Hyuna grab Junnie shirt collar and give him a kiss on lips.

Rome wear his helmet and he was shock to see Hyuna kissing Kangjun.”Ohh…that’s what we call ‘NOONA’ power” Rome said to himself.He ride his motorcycle and went back to apartment.

After entering his apartment,he try to find Eunjung.He look at the kitchen,bathroom and her bedroom.Then,he remember that Eunjung is teaching this morning.He sit in the sofa,take out his phone.He wanna call Eunjung but he scare.Rome sigh.At the end he just sent message to her.

‘?????’
Sent to Eunjung.

After a minute,Eunjung reply.
‘??????????????????’

Rome read it.Then,he reply again.
‘Noona….??????????????????’

Eunjung reply.
‘What~!!! Stop Rome.I’m in class.’

Rome gets in his bedroom,take his towel and take a bath.Then,he just wondering around in his apartment until evening.Eunjung still didn’t come back home.He wait and wait like a crazy person.Sometimes sit on sofa,watch TV or playing games.He cook in the kitchen.He enter Eunjung’s room then he saw a picture on her desk.Look familiar.A middle age guy.Maybe her father Rome thought.He lying on his bed,playing with water in the bathroom and running alone from Eunjung room to his room.Well,exercise.

7PM…
Eunjung still didn’t come back home.

9PM….
Not back yet.Rome get ready to work.He walk to his motorcycle an ride it.But behind a big tree,Eunjung was standing there.Actually,she waits until Rome come out because she want to avoid him.She know that Rome could ask her a million question because of saying she is his girl friend.

Eunjung gets in the apartment,take a bath and quickly went to sleep.On 3AM,Rome come home.He know that Eunjung already sleeping.So,he just went to bathroom,take a bath.Then,he sit on sofa thinking about something.Slowly he went in Eunjung room.He look at Eunjung sleeping face.He smile.He gently wiped her head.

Eunjung was sleep on the right side of the bed and facing the to the right.Then,Rome lying down next to her on the left side and facing Eunjung.Rome pull the blanket and put it on Eunjung.He being like that for a minute until he fall asleep.

7AM…
Eunjung wake up because of her alarm.She still lying facing to the right and yawning.She stay lying for a minute then wake up.But suddenly someone grab her waist and pull her back lying on the bed.

“Rome~!!” Eunjung shouting.Rome still close his eyes but his strong hand still hugging Eunjung from back.Eunjung struggle in Rome’s arm.

“Let me go~!! Why you sleeping here??!!” Eunjung ask.

Rome open his eyes and smile.”Calm down,honey.Today is weekend,we could sleep as much as we want.Don’t rush.”

“What wrong with you?? Are you out of your mind? Let me go~!!” Eunjung still struggle.

“Why I should let you go? I can’t hug my own girl friend?” Rome question make Eunjung stop moving.

‘Ohh…no~!! He surely will ask me about that.What should I do now?’ Eunjung talk in her heart.

Rome pull Eunjung to facing him.Eunjung heart beat more faster.Rome look at her,same goes to Eunjung.They stare each other eyes.

In that kind of situation,Eunjung really can’t stand it.She close her eyes.She can’t look at Rome.

“Why close your eyes?” Rome ask.

Eunjung shook her head.

“Why are you crying yesterday?”

Eunjung shook her head again.

“Why you admit that you’re my girl friend?”

Eunjung didn’t give any respond.

Rome’s finger touch her forehead,move to her eyes,to her nose and lastly to her lips.Eunjung slowly open her eyes and look at Rome.

“I have the answer to your question but I can’t answer it” Eunjung said.

“Why?”

“Because you already know the answer.” Eunjung said.

Rome smile.”But I’m not sure if the answer is true.I have a lot of question to ask you.That’s why I need to hear your answer.” Rome said.

“Do you want to ask me something?” Eunjung ask.

Rome nodded.

“What is it?”

Do you love me?” Rome ask.

Eunjung speechless.”Why you ask me that?”

“Just answer it.”

“I don’t know” Eunjung said then walk away to the bathroom.In the bathroom,she look at herself in the mirror.

“What’s your answer?”

“You seriously pabo,Eunjung”

“Arrgghhh~!!!”

Then,Rome knock the door.

“What!!??” Eunjung ask.

Rome didn’t give any answer but keep knock the door.Eunjung open the door and was so shock to see Rome only wear his towel.

“Yah~!!!” Eunjung shouting.

Rome standing infront the door while try to blocking Eunjung to close it back.

“Since you already admit that you’re my girl friend,why don’t you become my real girl friend?”

“Huh??!! Rome,are you trying to propose me?” Eunjung ask.

“I know it’s weird but just think it as the first stage of my proposal to you.I’ll prepare the better one later.” 

“Huh??!!” Eunjung clueless. Rome start to entering the bathroom and close the door.

“What are you doing??!!” Eunjung ask,shock.

“Shower.” Rome answer,short.

“Let me shower first” Eunjung said.

“Uhh…why? We are lover right…so it’s okay for us to take a bath together.” Rome seductive stare come out.

“No~!!!! Get out!!!” Eunjung try to push Rome.Rome just laughing while sprinkle water to her.

“Just get out~!!” Eunjung shouting with her wet cloth.

“Fine~!!” Rome said with smile and get out.Before Eunjung close the door,Rome giving her a wink and flying kiss.Eunjung smile happily.

‘I need to clear everything to get my real happiness’ Eunjung said it in her heart. 

 

 

Yayyy~!! The update ^^

ermm...not too long but guess what this story will end very soon

please wait~

i just need to make some of the character have their happy ending :)

so,yeahhh....as usual sorry for my mistake ><

and my bad english too~

enjoy :)

*wink wink* Rome style

kekekekekekeke~

omo~!!! his y body *0*

ok,Eunjung...

i know what you feel about Rome's body lmao~ xD

here we go,i put seductive noona for Kangjun or just call him Junnie~

oii..oii,close your mouth Junnie kekeekekke~ lol

hahahaha,this is from CROWN THE CLOWN series in Youtube~

check it out!! they are so funny xD

 

Okay,bye bye ^^

thanks for read this and comment <3

love you guys :3

see ya!!