Your FAULT

Annyeong HouseMate

 

He start his car and drive away.”Noona!! Noona~!!! Eunjung Noona~!!” He keep shouting that name while drive around the town to look for Eunjung.After several minute,he saw Eunjung walks into a luxury restaurant with No Min Woo.His heart already burnt all black.He park his car and keep staring at them since the restaurant wall is made from glasses.

‘Fine,I’ll admit this feeling.Yeahh,I’m JEALOUS .I’m totally jealous now.Damn.’ he talking in his heart.

Rome keep looking at them.They seem so happy to meet each other.He really hate to see Eunjung smile when she was with someone else.His heart totally fell into the big fire.His eyes feel really hot.He keep waiting in his car until they finish with their ‘date’.

After an hour and a half,finally both of them gets out from the restaurant.Eunjung gets in Min Woo’s car and they gone.Rome follow them from back.In middle of the road,Rome call Eunjung.

“Ermm….Rome,why?” Eunjung answering the phone.

“Noona…” Rome speak slowly while still following them.

“Uhh…Rome~!! Why? Why your voice sound like weird? Are you sick?” Eunjung ask,she scare that Rome might get sick.

“Ahh…I’m sick.Really sick now.”

“Really? Where are you now?” Eunjung worried.

“Get out from his car,stop somewhere,I’ll pick you up then.” Rome said.

“Uhh…araseo” Eunjung ask Min Woo to stop while she thinking….’ Get out from his’ “Did he saw me with Min Woo sunbaenim?” She ask herself.

Min Woo stop his car to the side of the road.Eunjung gets out and stay to the side.Min Woo lower down his car’s window.He talk to Eunjung.

“Are you sure you will be okay?” Min Woo ask.

“Nae,I’ll be okay.Thanks sunbaenim.” She said.Then,they have several thing to said but Rome seeing them while driving his car.Then,he accelerating his car behind Min Woo’s car,he was about to hit Min Woo’s car back but he drive his car back to the main road.Eunjung saw his car and she’s knew that is Rome.

“Who’s that?” Min Woo ask while looking to the luxury red car back to the main road.

“Uhh…well,there is a lot of people now days.” Eunjung said.Then,Min Woo drive his car back to his home.

Eunjung waits for a minute,then the luxury red car stop infront of her.She can see Rome red eyes although Rome didn’t look at her.

“What’s wrong with you Rome? Are you try to hit his car just now?” She ask,angry.

Rome didn’t answer,he just look straight while gripping the steering.

“I’m talking with you,can you look at me?!”

Rome look at her.Eunjung stay still.Frozen.She can feel something weird.His expression told her everything.She keep silent.

“Why you keep silent? You gonna to scold me right?” Rome’s turn to ask her back,calmly.

Eunjung back to her sense.”Nae,I’m gonna scold you now. What’s wrong? Why you being so weird? And why you tying to hit his car? Are you crazy?!”

“Nae,I’m crazy~!! I can’t answer all of your question.I didn’t know the answer.Maybe because……” He stop.Eunjung waiting for his word.

“Maybe because…..??!! What Rome?!!”

“Maybe because I’m crazy” He talk slowly with his teary eyes.

“What?! Crazy? I know that’s not the answer.Tell me the truth.I didn’t want us to fight like this.Just tell me why you being like that.What you feel? Tell me everything.Don’t ever hide anything from me.I’ll hate it.What’s wrong?” While seeing Eunjung busy nagging to Rome,he gets out from his car and walk to Eunjung.

Eunjung look at his and continue her nagging.”Why you keep silent? I ask you to tell me everything. What you feel? What….” Eunjung didn’t finish her word,then Rome pull her and softly put his pink lips on Eunjung lips.He close his eyes,Eunjung widen her eyes.For a moment,they feel each other kiss.

Rome stop kissing her.Eunjung still in shock.

“This is all your fault.” Rome whispering to Eunjung.

“My fault?” Eunjung clueless.Rome gets in his car and drive away.Leaving Eunjung alone with his word.

‘This is all your fault, YOUR FAULT

 

Yeahh,this is the update

well,I'm sorry coz i can't make a long story in this chapter

I'm busy with school X____X

and yeahh,I'm back being a student

TT^TT

and i had fever too

hahahaha xD sneezing everywhere

huhuhuhuhuhu

I'll make Rome admit that he is jaelous in next chapter

and I'll make Eunjung find her father soon...

please wait~!! hehehehe

btw,thanks for reading and comment

I love you~!! <3

sorry for my mistake ^^

See ya~!!

Bye Bye