OFFICIALLY MY BOYFRIEND

Annyeong HouseMate

 

 

They start their day with happy smile.There is no fighting between them and Rome keep teasing Eunjung.But Eunjung really love that.While receiving a lot of love from Rome,there is someone that also give a lot of care and love to Eunjung.Eunjung can’t stop it because she already give him the second chance.

One night in bar…
While Rome talking to his friend,suddenly Park Bom grab his hand.Rome just following her from behind.

“What noona??” Rome ask.

“Yah~!! Do you make something weird in this bar?” She ask Rome.

“What?? Something weird? What do you mean?” Rome can’t understand.

“I don’t know.But why suddenly my dad wants to come here?”

“Your dad will come here?” Rome ask.Park Bom nodded.

“I don’t think I did something weird in this bar,everything going smoothly.There is no police come here,no fighting.So,why he would came here?” Rome said.

“Don’t ask me,I don’t have the answer.” Park Bom said.

Rome look at the bar situation.Park Bom look at Rome then she touch his face.Rome look at her back.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“Are you happy now?”

Rome smile.”Of course I’m happy.”

Park Bom look down.”I guess I should leave you early right,so that you can feel this happiness.”

“What do you mean,noona?”

“I’m sorry Rome,I have make you suffer because I’m a greedy person.” She said.Rome keep silent,didn’t know what he have to say.

Park Bom lift her head and smile.”Don’t worry about me because I’m happy too.”

Rome smile but he knows she just make a fake smile.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“What?”

“Stop doing that fake smile,noona.”

“What are you talking about? I’m happy,that’s why I’m smile now”

“Really? But I can see tears in your heart.” Rome said.Park Bom look down again.

“Why? Do you fight with hyung? Did he hurting you?” Rome ask.

Park Bom take one step infront and hug Rome.She put her face on Rome’s chest while crying.

“What’s wrong?” Rome ask while try to make her calm.After a while,Park Bom lift her head.

“He know…”

“Know what?” Rome ask.

“He know about our relationship before.He really mad but know what for me,he is a perfect and kind person I’ve meet in this world.Although he know about it,he keep it silent in his heart.I have hurt his feeling.I have hurt your feeling.I’m a bad women.” She said with her tears.

“Hyung know about it? How? So,you’re crying because he mad at you?” Rome ask.

Park Bom shook her head.”Nope.”

“Then..?”

“Because I’ve hurt his feeling while he loving me with all of his heart. I’m blind before.If only I could realized it early ,I might not hurt you right? I’m so stupid.”

“You’re not stupid,noona.You’re the best noona~!! Everything already be fine now,don’t think so much,okay.” Rome said try to make her calm.

Park Bom wipe her tears and smile.

“Hyung,boss coming.” One of the Rome’s people calling for him.

“My dad is coming.” Park Bom said.Then,Rome and Park Bom walk to Bomie’s dad,Mr.Park Hang Sun.

Rome greet him with bow.”Dad~!!” Park Bom call her dad.

“Uhh…what are you doing here,Bommie?” He ask.

“Just wanna meet this little dongsaeng.” She said while poking Rome.

“How are you,Mr.Park?” Rome ask.

“Ermm…just getting old and old.So,how is this bar going?”

“As you can see, everything’s okay.So,Mr.Park come here just to ask that?”

“Nope,not to asking you about this bar.I just come here to have a look since it have been long time I didn’t come here.” He said.And actually he was living in Japan now,just sometimes he come back to Korea to meet his daughter,Park Bom.

“Uhh…I see~ So,how is Japan now?” Rome ask try to be friendly since Rome not to close with him.

“Just like that.Nothing change too much.My heart still in Korea.” He said.

“Annyeonghaseyo..” Jaejoong greet them.

Everyone there greet Jaejoong back.Rome seem not uncomfortable since he know that Jaejoong know about him and Bommie relationship before.

“Uncle,what are you doing here?” Jaejoong ask him.

“Uhh…my future son in law,uhh…just take a look in this bar.”

Rome reaction change when he heart Mr.Park calling Jaejoong as ‘future son in law’.He think he’s the one who should get that name from Mr.Park but he know that just a dream.They talk together while Rome keep silent.

“I really glad to have son in law just like you,Jaejoong.You can manage everything.If I could have another daughter,I surely will make her marring you,Rome.” Mr.Park said.

Rome almost choke while drinking water.”Uhh…what?!”Rome clueless.Every one just laugh to see Rome reaction.

“Uhh…Rome don’t forget to come to our Mr.Park birthday this Saturday.” Park Bom said.

“This Saturday?? Uhh…ok,sure” Rome said.

“Don’t forget to bring your girlfriend Rome” Jaejoong said.

“Rome have a girlfriend ?” Mr.Park ask.

“Uhh…yeahh…” Rome replied in hesitant.

“So,make sure you bring her,ok.I would like to see her too,I wanna see my future daughter in law.” Mr.Park said while teasing.And he already think Rome as his own son.They just laugh to hear his joke.Rome just smile happily.After having a long conversation,all of them went home.Rome ride his motorcycle back to his apartment around 3AM.

He went to bathroom to take a bath.Then,get in his room,sitting on his bed while wiping his wet hair.After that he walk to kitchen to make a coffee and saw Eunjung’s phone on the dining table.He take it and turn on her phone.He saw a message that was from that sunbae-nim.Didn’t know why,he just open the message and read it.

‘Thanks for giving me the second chance to love you.Thanks for going out with me today.Sleep early tonight okay.Always take care and if you need my help,just call.I’ll come to you more faster than the light.I’ll always be there for you and make you falling in love with me again.Night~’

Rome click on the ‘delete’ button.Then,the message delete.

“What is this? Second chance? Wahh~!! Noona seriously not a ordinary person.Never mind,let just see what happen because the best man will win” Rome said while drink his coffee.

He was about to walk to his bedroom but he stop right in front Eunjung’s room.As usual,Rome ert  mind comes in his mind.He walk in her bedroom and lying next to her.They facing each other.

“Noona,you’re beautiful when you sleep.I love to see it and I want always see it before I’m going to sleep.So,just be mine.Is that hard for you? Why giving somebody else the second chance?” He said while gently wiped her head.

“I love to see your smile in the morning.Because your sudden smile always cheer me up.It beautiful but dangerous enough to make me shaking.” He smile.

“I love you.” He whisper,can’t hear what he said actually but that good enough for Eunjung because she could hear that.Yes,she didn’t sleep actually.She just pretend to sleep,so lucky to her in that night to hear Rome’s romantic confession.Rome falls asleep next to Eunjung.

After Rome already been in his dreamland,Eunjung open her eyes.

‘Thank you Rome for loving me.’ She said in her heart then kiss Rome’s forehead.

“Good Night,Romey” she said then sleep.

 

*********************************************************************

 

Early in the morning…
Rome wake up a little bit late,around 9AM.When he wake up,he can’t see Eunjung.He wake up and walk to the refrigerator.He could saw a small note on it.

‘I need to go somewhere.I already make your breakfast,make sure you eat it ^^’

Rome smile and walk to the dining table.He can smell a fried rice.Look so delicious.Then,he start to eat.After finish eating,he clean up everything in the kitchen.He walk to his bedroom to take a towel and take a bath in the bathroom.

Then,he get out from the bathroom but suddenly his phone ringing.He look at the ID caller.

‘Mum’

“Hello,mum…”

“Yu Barom,how are you son?”

“Just fine,and how about mum?” He ask while wearing his cloth.

“Me too.Uhh…I really miss you.”

“I miss you too,mum.So,why you calling me?”

“Haishh,why? I can’t call my own son?” She sulking.

Rome laugh.”That’s not what I mean.Of course you can call me always.” He walk to the living room and sit on sofa.

“Actually,omma wants to come visit you.”

“Huh? For what? Don’t worry mum,I’m okay here.”

“Don’t you know how much I miss you.I don’t care. I’ll come and visit you.”

Rome thinking something.”When?”

“When I free, I’ll come okay.”

Rome thinking,if his mum really come and visit him,surely she will live in his apartment.Then,she will know that Eunjung living together with him.Uhh…problem.

“Mum,when you about to come here,make sure you tell me first ok?”

“Why?”

“Just want to prepare something,well surprise for you.”

“Ok,then.Bye son,I love you.”

“I love you too mum.” Then,he hung up the phone.He open the TV and watch cartoon.Laughing alone.

 

*******************************************************************

 

Eunjung walk to No Min Woo sunbaenim’s apartment.She wants to make surprise for him since he always make her surprise by waiting for her finish teaching in the tuition center.She bring also fried rice for him.

In front of his apartment,she wants to push the bell.But she notice that the door didn’t close completely.So,she just open the door.She worried about him,might something happen to him.But when she comes in,there is nothing weird.Everything was in good condition.Then,she heard a women voice from his bedroom.

Eunjung walk to the bedroom and brave herself to open the door.The fried rice she was holding falling down.She’s in a big shock to see that.No Min Woo sunbaenim was lying down on the bed with a women.

“Eunjung~!!” He callin Eunjung.Eunjung quickly walks away with her tears.

“Eunjung~!! I can explain~!!” He shout then try to chase her.Eunjung keep walking to the door.He manage to grab her hand.

“Don’t touch me~!!” Eunjung said.

“Let me explain~!!”

“No~!! I don’t need any explanation from you!! I have see everything.” Eunjung try to release herself from him and runs away while crying.No Min Woo sunbaenim still trying to chase her.

Eunjung take taxi and went home.He enter the apartment with her face look down.She can see Rome was lying on the sofa watching TV.She just gets in her bedroom and lock the door.Rome could see her but can’t see her face.

“What’s wrong?” Rome ask himself.Then,he walk to Eunjung’s room and knock the door.

“Noona~!! What’s wrong?” He ask.Eunjung didn’t answer.Then,the bell ringing.Rome walk to the door and open it.No Min Woo sunbaenim was right in front the door.He was shock to see Rome was in the apartment.

“What are you doing here??!!” He ask.

“Huh? This is my apartment. Why?” Rome ask.

“What?! Your apartment?! Where is she?” He shouting.

“Uhh…calm down,What’s wrong?” Rome ask.Eunjung could hear No Min Woo is shouting so she went out to them with her tears.

“Who is this? Why he living with you?” No Min Woo asking Eunjung.

“He is…..” Eunjung keep silent.Rome look at her,still clueless.

“He has nothing to do with you.I don’t need your explanation anymore.I didn’t know why,but I see you with that girl,I’m getting mad.I really hate you~!!” Eunjung said.

“Huh!! You mad when you see me with that girl,so what do you think when I know you’re living with this guy?!” He said.

“But at least,I didn’t sleep with him and ~!!” She shouting and Rome was shock to hear that.

“That’s why you need to hear my explanation~!!”

“No~!!” She shout.”From now on,I did’t know who are you,I didn’t want to know about you anymore.Just go away and let me live my life peacefully.”

“Eunjung~ahh!!!!” He try to grab Eunjung but Rome was fast to block him to touch Eunjung.

“Listen here,let me tell you who is he.He is Rome.My boyfriend~!! Officially my boyfriend~!! Now,just get out from my sight!!” Eunjung close the door while Rome still didn’t get it,still blurr what happen.

Eunjung close her face with her hand and leaning to the door.She crying loudly.Rome pull her and make her facing him.He hold Eunjung’s hand and make her look at his face.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“You know right,I give him the second chance.I trust him but when I saw he was sleeping with other girl,,I feel betrayed.” She said and crying.

Rome wipe her tears.”So,using me and said me as your officially boyfriend,do you feel better?”

Eunjung look at him.Her tears keep coming out.”I didn’t mean to use you,I just said it.”

Rome look in her eyes.”Do you really mean it?”

“Huh? What?” Eunjung can’t get it.

“Do you really think me as your boyfriend?” Rome ask.

“Uhh…yeahh.” Eunjung look down.

“Then,stop crying~!!” Rome said.But Eunjung still crying.

“No~!! I can’t.” Eunjung said then Rome suddenly push her on the wall.Eunjung shock.

“I said stop crying!!” Rome shouting.

“Rome~” Eunjung still in shock.

Rome look down and lift his head to look at Eunjung.”Don’t you ever dare to crying in front of me because of other man~!!” Rome said.

“Rome~!!” Eunjung suddenly stop crying.Didn’t know why,just she feel so relieved to hear that.Maybe she already fall in love with Rome.She fell so happy to be with him,someone that she will consider him as her lover,Rome.

 

 

The update,yeahh...

sorry for not update this early~

i'm busy with my homework kkkkkkkkk~

So,i try to make this chapter long

hope you guys will love it~

I need to make Eunjung and No Min Woo break up

and sorry if i make them break up like this~

for next chapter,i'll make Rome's omma visit him and they went to Park Bom's dad birthday party~

maybe i will make it another 1,2 or 3 chapter

and this story will come to the end~

so,yeahhh....thanks for reading

sorry for my bad,bad grammar and english

hahahahaha xD

hope you guys could understand it ^^

 

^___^

let's sing "Just Another Boy" (for NoMinWoo sunbaenim)

hahahahha xD lol

aigoo~

sorry NoMinWoo,i make you look bad here ><

i should make Eunjung hear your explanation so that you won't look like a bad guy here lol xD

NoMinWoo reaction "It's okay,nevermind" xD

hahahahaha that's cute ^^

Rome being so sweet to Eunjung~

hahahaha i have a butterfly in my stomach lol xD

 

so,hope you guys enjoy reading this ^^

thanks for comment (:

See ya~!! Pai Pai :)