TRUTH FATE

Annyeong HouseMate

 

 

After the day when Eunjung declare Rome as her boyfriend,their relationship seem really close.There is nothing can change their feeling.They going the day together like a true lover.Eunjung always cooking Rome’s favourite menu and waiting every night for him while Rome always waiting for her to finish teaching and be her driver to go anywhere she want.

On Friday day,they decide to keep stay at home.Rome lying down on sofa after take a bath while Eunjung try to make new recipe for breakfast.

“What are you doing?” Rome ask.

“I’m trying new recipe for breakfast.Just wait a minute then everything will be done.” Eunjung said.

“Faster please,I’m hungry.”

“Nae,just wait.” Eunjung prepare their breakfast on the dining table.Then,Rome keep watching TV.

After a minute…
“Ok,done.Rome,let’s eat.” Eunjung said.Rome didn’t give any answer and make Eunjung curious what is he doing.

“Rome.”Eunjung calling for him and walk to him.After seeing what is Rome doing,she smile.Rome quietly sleeping on the sofa.Eunjung walk to him and kneeling infront of him.

“Rome…” She calling him,whisper.Rome still sleeping.

“Rome~ah…” She moving her face close to Rome.Suddenly Rome wake up and kiss her lips.

“Yes.What’s wrong princess?” Rome said and make Eunjung shy.

“Yah~!! Don’t do that again.”

“Why? Do I need your permission to kiss you?” Rome ask.

Eunjung just smile.”Let’s go eat.Breakfast is done.”

Rome wake up and walk to the dining table together with Eunjung.They eating and have a happy Sunday time.They talking about their family to get more close.Playing games and do everything.

In the evening…
Eunjung was lying next to Rome on the sofa.She telling him about her first love who is No Min Woo sunbaenim.Rome just hear that while playing with Eunjung’s hair.

Suddenly,the apartment bell ringing.Eunjung look at Rome.

“Who’s that?” She ask.

“I don’t know.” Rome said.Then,Eunjung wake up and walk to the door.Rome just keep lying on the sofa while watching TV.

Eunjung open the door then…
“Barom~ahh,omma……” She stop after seeing Eunjung infront of the door.Eunjung seem so shock too.Rome didn’t notice about that because was busy watching TV with higher volume.

“Who are you?” Eunjung ask.

“I’m the one who should ask.Who are you?”

“Do you know Rome?” Eunjung ask.

“Of course I know my own son.” She said.

“Omo~!! You’re Rome’s omma?” Eunjung shock.

She didn’t care about Eunjung and just gets in the house.Rome feel weird when Eunjung take a long time to open the door,he wake up and suddenly his fierce mum was already infront him.

“Omma~!!” Rome shock.Eunjung walk back to them.

“Who is her?” Rome omma ask while looking to Eunjung.

Rome didn’t answer the question.”When omma arrive here? Why not inform me first?” Rome ask.

“Because I want to surprise my son but now I’m the one who really get a surprise here.”

“Ok mum,I’ll explain to you but first let’s have a seat here.” Rome pull his mum to sit on the sofa.

“Omma should tell me first when you wanna come here.” Rome said.Eunjung sit infront of them.

“Why? So that you could hide her from me?” She said.

“Nope.So that I could pick you up.” Rome said to make his mum calm down.

“Then,answer me now! Who is she?”

Rome look at Eunjung then look back to his mum.”Well,mum….she is my girl friend.” Calmly he said.But his mum didn’t show any bad reaction.She just smile.

“Really? She is your girl friend?” His mum ask again.

Rome nodded.She wake up and walk to Eunjung.Sit next to her.

“What’s your name?” She ask.

“Ermm…Eunjung,aunty.” Eunjung said.

“Don’t call me aunty,just call me omma.” She said.Eunjung just nodded.

“Ermm….i really feel weird now.” She said.

“Why?” Rome ask while Eunjung get his mum drink.

“How can she be your girl friend?”

“Omma~!! I’m a guy,I have my own way to have a girl friend.” Rome said.

“Uhh…your answer make me curious Rome.I know who are you,I’m your mum.”

“What do you mean mum?” Rome ask while Eunjung could hear their conversation in the kitchen.

“I know about your love with Park Bom.When your heart really hurt,I’m the one you will call.I’m the one who will hear every heart breaking story from you.I’m the one who always hear you crying from the pain.” Rome just keep silent,waiting for another word from his mum.

“I know,you really love her.But lately,I didn’t hear anything about her from you.Why? You already forget about her because you already have a new girl?”

“Mum….” Rome speak.His mum waiting for her son to continue.Rome walk to his mum and sit next to her.Rome hug his mum tightly.Eunjung could saw that.

“Mum,I miss you.I miss you so much.” Rome said.

“You didn’t want to answer my question?” She ask.

“Nope.I didn’t want to cry infront of Eunjung.If you talk about Bommie noona,I might cry.I don’t want to be cry baby infront of my girl.I just want to be a cry baby infront of you cause only you know how weak is your son.” Rome look at his mum.

“Ok,fine.I won’t ask about her again.”

“You’re right.” Rome said.

“About what?”

“I already forget about Bommie noona.Soon,she will be a wife to someone she love.She will have her own life after that.Mum,I remember about your word.You said,if you believe about something,go for it,don’t look back,keep running until you reach that.I’m try to do that,try to get her love but I give up.I decide to give up about it and go with one thing.Focus on that one thing until it becomes real.” Rome said while look at his mum.

“So,what is the one thing?”

Rome smile at his mum.”You.”He said.

“Me?”

Rome look at Eunjung in the kitchen.”And she…” Rome said.

His mum nodded.She could understand that.”I’m proud of my son now.This is the real namja.” They laugh.Eunjung bring the drink to them.

Rome’s omma pull Eunjung to sit next to her.

“Why?” Eunjung ask.

“You not pregnant right?” She sudden attack.

Eunjung widen her eyes while Rome choke to hear that.

“Omma~!!” Rome shouting.

“I’m just asking.Who know you want to be with her because she pregnant your child.”

“Omma~!! No~!!” Rome said.

“Have you sleep with her?” Sudden attack again.

Rome look at her mum.”Ermm…..” He look at Eunjung back.Eunjung face already red like a tomato.

“See…You can’t answer that.I could smell something weird happen here.Nevermind,let me have a drink.” She said.

Rome and Eunjung try to avoid to look at each other.Shy.

“So Rome,where should omma sleep tonight? At the guess room right?” She ask while pointing to the Eunjung’s room.Eunjung already have a question in her mind.Rome was trying to think something.

“Uhh…of course omma will sleep in the guess room.” Rome try to put fake smile.Eunjung poke Rome’s hand to asking him something.Rome look at her and nodded.Eunjung walk to her bedroom.

“Omma,you can have a rest while watching TV,ok.I have something to do.” Rome walk to Eunjung’s bedroom.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“You ask me why? If your mum gonna sleep in here,then how about me? Where should I sleep?”

“In my room.” Calmly Rome answer.

“Huh? Your room? I’ll sleep in your room? With you?” Eunjung ask.

Rome laugh.”What so funny about it?” Eunjung pouting.

“Why? Do you wanna sleep with me?” Rome ask while walking towards Eunjung.Eunjung take a step backward one by one.

“Yah~!!” Eunjung shouting.After there is no more space for her to step backward,she leaning on the wall while Rome already infront of her,so close.Rome put his left arm on the wall while put his face closely infront Eunjung face.

“Don’t you learn how to respect the older person,Rome?”

“What did I do?” Rome ask back while smirk. Eunjung sigh.

“You will sleep in my room while I will sleep in the living room.”Rome said.

Eunjung look at him.Embarrassed.”Uhh..like that? Ok then.” Eunjung show her silly smile.But Rome slowly move his face close to Eunjung.When they about to kiss each other,then….

“Rome!!!” His mum calling.Rome automatically turn around.”Yes,mum!!” Then,he walks away.Eunjung just smiling alone.

Before Rome walking out from the room,he turn back and look at Eunjung.Eunjung look back at him.

“Why?” Eunjung ask.

“I need you to move all of your things to my room.Empty your closet.” Rome said.

“Uhh..okay.” Eunjung said.

While Rome was busy talking with her mum infront the TV.Eunjung slowly move all of her thing to Rome’s room,so that Rome’s mum didn’t know about it.After finish everything,she back to kitchen and start to cook for dinner.

After they finish eating dinner,Rome’s mum went back to the room.She’s tired and wanna have a rest.Eunjung clean up the kitchen while Rome watching TV.

“Rome,you didn’t work tonight?” Eunjung ask.Rome didn’t give any answer but he look at Eunjung and show ‘silent’ sign then pointing to his mum’s room.Eunjung could understand it.Rome didn’t want his mum know that he working at night.

After finish everything in the kitchen,she walks to Rome and sit next to him.

“Noona~!!”

“Yup..”

“Do you wanna follow me tomorrow night?”

“Where?”

“Park Bom noona’s dad birthday party.”

“Ermm…..” Eunjung thinking.Rome look at her.

“Why?” Rome ask.

“Why must you bring me there?”

“Because you’re my girl friend.”

Eunjung smile.”Araseo~!!”

They watching TV until late night.Eunjung yawning.

“You should go to bed now,noona.” Rome said.

“How about you?” Eunjung ask.

Rome look at her.”Why? You really want me to sleep with you tonight?” Rome ask.

“No~!!” Eunjung wake up and walks to Rome’s room.

Rome still didn’t sleep until almost 2am because he already get use with it.Then,his mum gets out from the room and saw Rome still didn’t sleep.

“Rome~!!” His mum calling for him.

Rome look back and see his mum.”Omma~!!”

“Why not sleep yet? I could see your sleepy eyes.”

“Uhh…just wanna watching this movie until it finish.” Rome said but when he look at the TV,the movie already finish.

“The movie already finish.Go to your room and sleep.” Then his mum go to the kitchen to have some drink.She then sit on the chair while her eyes looking at Rome.Rome didn’t have any choice,he need to sleep in the room.He didn’t want his mum know that he will sleep on the sofa.

Rome walk to his bedroom.Then,he could see Eunjung sleep,so peaceful.He lying down next to her and sleep.

 

**********************************************************************

 

The next morning,they just having their life as usual.Rome’s mum decide to go to her friend’s house.Rome also want to go out to Park Bom house.He wanna help anything he could do for the birthday party.Eunjung was alone.

In the evening…
Eunjung try to look a nice dress for the birthday party.But seem like there is nothing she could wear.Then,the apartment bell ringing.She open the door and someone sent her a present.After take the present,she went to the bedroom.She take a small note on it.

‘I didn’t know if you like it,but I like it.Wear this tonight,I’ll pick you up on 8pm.Rome.’

Eunjung smile and open the present.A beautiful floral dress for her.She totally love it.When it almost reach 8pm,Eunjung get ready and wear the dress.

8PM…
The apartment bell ringing.Eunjung walk to the door and open it.Rome was standing infront the door with his black suit.Both of them seem really shock to see each other.Rome really love to seeing Eunjung in that dress while Eunjung really admire Rome in a suit,look like a businessman.

“Shall we go now?” Rome ask while giving his hand to Eunjung.

Eunjung grab his hand and said…”Yes”

Then,Rome drive his luxury car go to the birthday party.When they enter the birthday party,Eunjung could see a lots of people and they seem like a real businessman.While following Rome by holding his hand,Eunjung see a banner on the stage that was written ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.PARK CHAN SUNG’

‘Chan Sung? The name sound familiar to me’ Eunjung talk in her heart.

Rome was talking to his friend and introduce Eunjung to them.While they talking,someone calling for Rome.Rome look back but Eunjung still standing in her original pose,didn’t look back.

“Jaejoong hyung…”Rome said.

“Yah~!! You already arrive? Boss looking for you,he wanna meet your girl friend.” Then,both of the laughing.Then,they talking about the party.Eunjung still standing like that.

“Uhh…Dad~!!” Jeajoong calling Park Bom’s dad.He walk to them and Park Bom follow behind.

“Finally you’re here Rome.”He said.Rome bow and greet him.

“So,where is your girl friend?” He ask.Rome look back and calling Eunjung.Eunjung walk to him while looking down because she shy.

“Annyeonghaseyo….” She said while bowing but when she lift up her head,she really shock.Same goes to the Mr.Chan Sung.Both of them look so shock to meet each other.

“Appa~”Eunjung said slowly with her tears.

“I need to go now” Mr.Chan Sung said and turn away.

“Wait, Mr.Park Chan Sung~!!” Eunjung said.He then stop walking.

“Or should I call you Mr.Ham Chan Sung?” Eunjung said.

He turn back and look at Eunjung.

“Dad,do you know her?” Park Bom ask.

“Yes,I know her.She is Ham Eunjung.My daughter.”

Everyone that hear that really shock but not Rome,He already knew it.When he saw Eunjung’s dad picture,he could know who is he actually.And yes,Rome asking Eunjung to coming this night is because he wants Eunjung to meet his father.

“What?!!” Park Bom can’t believe that.

“She is my second daughter and she is your little sister,Park Bom”

“Why dad? Just why? Why leave mum and me?”Eunjung ask.

“Because of her.” He said while looking at Park Bom.”I leave you and your mum because of Park Bom.She didn’t have her mum,her mum already gone.She only have me,I need to take care of her.That’s why I have to leave you,Eunjung.Forgive me.I know you will mad at me but I have the reason.”

“No dad,I won’t mad at you.I’m proud with you.Thanks for take care of my sister.She’s pretty.Just like me right?” Eunjung said with her tears.

Park Bom walks to Eunjung.”Dongsaeng…” She said.

“Unnie~ahh!!” Eunjung said back.Then,they hug each other.

‘Sometimes there are a thousand reason why you meet with someone,it sometimes give the good thing for you.The fate already written to us.Just believe that.This is the real fate.The TRUTH FATE.’

 

 

The update~

wow!! you guys must be know who is Eunjung's father at first right

yeahh,her father is Park Bom's dad...

so,i think maybe i just need another one chapter

this chapter is quite long too

thanks for those who read this fanfic ^^

thanks for comment too...

and sorry for late update~

T^T homework everywhere

sorry for my bad english and grammar ><

enjoy guys :)

This is Rome and his mum :)

And his mum look so young ><

pretty omma and they look alike

hahaha of course bcoz they are mum and son lol

 

Eunjung gif xD kekekekeke~

so cute and pretty :)

 

Rome gif xD mostly from SOLO era...

 

extra another one xD lol

so,bye bye

see ya~!! ^___^