NOONA

Annyeong HouseMate

 

They having another conversation then JaeJoong going home.Rome take the elevator to his apartment.”I’m so sorry,Hyung” Rome mumble alone.

When he gets in his apartment,he saw Eunjung sitting on sofa while watching TV.He take off his shoes.

“You’re early tonight” Eunjung said while her eyes still on TV.

“None of your business” Rome said.He was not in a good mood tonight when he remember about Bomie noona.He walk to his bedroom.

“I saw you” Eunjung said again.

Rome stop walking and turn his body.”Saw me? Today?” Rome ask.’She saw me in that tuition class?’ Rome talking in his heart.

Eunjung look at him and nod.”Yup,I saw you in my tuition class” Eunjung smile.

“Uhh…..” Rome speechless.Shy.

“I didn’t know that sitting together with your girlfriend in her tuition class would be your dating style” Eunjung giggle but her words have a deep meaning. Jealous.

Rome smirk.”That’s my problem.Don’t mind about my thing,what I’m doing. Respect the person who is much older than you” Rome give advice and walks to his room.

Eunjung chuckles.”But seriously,that so childish.Even 26years old like me didn’t do that kind of thing” Eunjung said while watching TV.

Rome stop walking and turn his body walk to Eunjung.He stand infront Eunjung.Eunjung look at him.

“You block my view,I want to watch TV” Eunjung said.

“What did you said? 26years old?” Rome ask.

Eunjung nod.”Yup,I’m 26years old. Why?” Eunjung ask.

Rome laugh loudly.”I though you’re younger than me” Rome still laugh.

Eunjung pouting and stand up.”How old are you?” She ask.

“I’m 90liner” Rome said.

Eunjung try to calculate his age.”Omo~!! You’re 24years old!!” Eunjung shock.

“Yup,I’m 24 this year,NOONA!!” Rome said.

Eunjung smile.”So,you need to respect me as your NOONA

Rome smirk.”I’ll do that if you will respect me as the owner of this apartment”

“Well,I really respect you” Eunjung pouting.

Rome smile and pinch softly Eunjung nose.”Nae,NOONA~!!” Then,he walks away to his bedroom.He seems really happy about that.Actually he much comfortable with someone older than him.

“Hey wait!!” Eunjung shout.

“What?” Rome ask and look at her.

“Just now,there is someone looking for you.A handsome guy.Who is he?” Eunjung ask.

“Uhh….i know.” Rome said and walks away.

“Hey~!!!” Eunjung walks to Rome. “You didn’t answer my question yet.”

Rome sigh.”He is my hyung.Why?”

“Really? Wow!! He so handsome.” Eunjung happy.

“Did he come to this apartment?” Rome ask and look at Eunjung with her happy smile.

Eunjung nod.”But he seems shock to see me.He ask where are you.” Eunjung said.

“What else did he ask?”

“My real name.”

“So?” Rome ask.

“So?! What?!” Eunjung ask back.

“So,what’s your answer?” Rome ask since he also didn’t know her real name.

“Uhh…my name is Ham Eunjung” Eunjung said it happily.

“Uhh…I see,NOONA~!!” Rome walks away.Then,Eunjung grab his hand and make him turn his body to Eunjung.

“You can’t treat your NOONA like ‘uhh…I see,uhh….okay’,you need treat me with respect” Eunjung show her disappointed.

“Araseo,NOONA” Rome show his force smile and walks away.But,once again Eunjung pull his hand and make he turns his body to her but this time Rome was really close infront Eunjung.Both of them can hear their own heart beat. They stare each other for a while.Frozen.

Eunjung break the ice between them.”How about you? Your name?” Eunjung ask.

Rome take one step behide.”Yu Barom” He said and quickly walks to his bedroom.

After Rome finish showering,he walks to the kitchen while wiping his wet hair.He saw Eunjung sitting while stare to the dishes.

“Why not eating yet?” Rome ask.

“Waiting for you.You said,eating alone would be bored”

“Uhh…..” Rome respond.He sit infront Eunjung.

“Look!! You do that kind of respond again” Eunjung angry.

Rome giggle.”Sorry,NOONA” He start eating.

While they eating,Rome didn’t speak even one word.

“Romey~!!” Eunjung call him.

Rome look at her.”Why you call me Romey?”

“Ermm…because that name sound so cute”

Rome smirk while continue eating.

“You said that eating alone would be bored but you didn’t talk anything.It just the same when you’re eating alone,right?” Eunjung ask.

Rome shake his head.”Nope,it’s different.”

“Different?” Eunjung ask.

Rome nod.”The feeling was different” He miss the moment when he’s eating with his mom.It’s really different.

“Uhh….Romey,can I know your handsome hyung name?”

“For?” Rome ask.

“I just wanna know his name,he so handsome like a superstar” Eunjung seems happy.

“What about me?” Rome ask.Sudden attack.

Eunjung look at him while eating.Their eyes meet for a second.

‘You’re too dangerous for my heart,Rome.You’re too handsome,kind,understanding although you sometimes so annoying’ Eunjung talks in her heart.

Rome continue eating.”His name is Kim JaeJoong and I think he is older than you.” Rome said.

“Uhh….i see.So,I should call him ‘oppa’.I love to see him when he smile” Eunjung smile happily.

Didn’t know where some unknown feeling comes from make Rome feeling bad.Jealous.Rome put his spoon in the plate hardly that almost make Eunjung shock.He walk to refrigerator and take out a mineral water and walks to his bedroom.

“What’s wrong with him?” Eunjung clueless and continue eating.

 

 

***************************************************************************

 

 

Second by second…

Minute by minute…

Day by day…

Rome&Eunjung still living in same apartment.Rome still busy with his dirty work.He use to come home late,sometimes he come home early in the morning.Eunjung seems really curious about Rome’s work.This is because sometimes when he come home,she can see some wound and bruises on his face.His body look so sick but Eunjung never ask about that.

Eunjung working as the tuition teacher.She teaching Math.Eunjung always see Rome with Hyuna at her work place.When he saw her,she just look like a stranger to him.Rome never greet Eunjung whenever they meet.

 

 

****************************************************************************

 

 

10:35am.Rome wake up from his sleeping.He was topless with a several wounds on his body.He come home at 4am after a big fight he was in.When he look at his wound,he saw someone must have sweep antibiotics and wrap his wounds.

He walks to bathroom and showering.Then,he going to living room and playing with his phone.Then,the phone ringing.

“Hello” Rome speak first.

“Annyeong,hyung~!!”

“Uhh…annyeong,Ray~!!” Rome greet his dongsaeng.

“Where are you,hyung?” Ray ask.

“My home.Why?”

“It’s have been a while since last you come to our café.Come hyung,we have special activity in our café.”Ray said.Rome meet Ray and his friend,Kangjun that they always call him Junnie when they were involve in a fight in his bar.Rome was shock to see younger teenager like them been in such a dangerous fight.So,Rome is the one who safe them before get caught by police.

Since both of them are from an orphanage,Rome decide to help them.Rome help them to open up a café with an middle age women that they call ‘Granny’.Now,that café was managed by Granny while Ray and Junnie help her.Ray and Junnie still a high school student.Both of them are in same school as Hyuna.

“Okay,Ray.Hyung will be there” Rome said.He hung up the phone.He walks to the kitchen and as usual he saw a little note on table.

‘Sorry,I come into your room but seriously I can’t see those pain wound.You must be hurt a lot :’( So,I put antibiotics to prevent bacteria comes into your body ^^ Btw,I buy you some multivitamins in refrigerator so that you can be always healthy.Please drink it,smile :) ‘

Rome smile and take the multivitamin in the refrigerator  and drink it.He gets ready to meet Ray and Junnie.

 

 

*****************************************************************************

 

 

Rome ride his motorcycle to the café.He park his motorcycle infront the café.The café look so busy.People comes in and out.Well,maybe because of the special event.

Rome sit at the coner of the café near the café entrance door while looking outside through the big glass.

“Hyung~!!” Ray greet Rome.

“Uhh….Ray~!!”

Ray sit infront Rome.”This café looks busy” Rome said.

Ray nod.”So,hyung…Do you wanna have something to eat,drinks maybe?”

“Just give me Cappuccino” Rome said.

“Okay,I’ll be back” Ray back to his place and make a Cappuccino for Rome.

Rome can see Ray was busy talking with his customer.Rome also see KangJung busy talking order while Junnie waving to him.Rome waving back and smile.

When Rome was busy looking at his dongsaeng,he saw a familiar girl sitting near his place infront of him.She is Hyuna,busy talking with her friend and she doing something strange too.Rome keep looking at her.

“Hyung,this is your Cappuccino” Ray come give his Cappuccino.

“Thanks,Ray.You guys look busy,may I help something?” Rome ask.

“No need,hyung.We already have our own worker ,let them do their work.”Ray said.

Rome nodded while still looking at Hyuna.Hyuna seems like stealing a glance to Junnie.She always do that.All the time.Rome and Ray talk about their story while Rome watching Hyuna.

Ray notice that Rome always watching someone.”What’s wrong with her,hyung?” Ray ask.

Rome smirk.”Do you know her?”

Ray nod.”She is our senior in our school.And know what,I think she have crush to Junnie.Just look at her now,keep staring to Junnie” Ray said.

Rome nod.”Uhh….i see” Rome smile.Rome and Ray talk about their life and so on.Then….

“Hyuna~!! That’s the guy you bring in our tuition class right?” Someone speak but Rome could hear that.Hyuna look aroung and turn her body and saw Rome.She waving to Rome and Rome waving back to her.Hyuna walks towards Rome.

“Oppa~!! You’re here” Hyuna speak.

Rome nod.Hyuna sit next to Rome.

“Hi,NOONA” Ray greet Hyuna.Hyuna look at him.

“Ray~!!!”  Hyuna was shock to saw Ray with Rome.”He is my hyung.” Ray said.

Hyuna nod.”Uhh….”

“Hi guys.” Junnie suddenly come.Hyuna seems really uncomfortable.Her heart trying to catch some breath. Junnie sit infront Hyuna.

Junnie look at Hyuna.”Hi,NOONA” Junnie said.

“Ohh…hi.” Hyuna greet back.Rome and Ray try to hold their laughter.

“What is my crush doing here?” Junnie ask Hyuna.

“What??!! Crush??!!” Hyuna shock.”Sorry,I’m older than you,okay.Call me NOONA~!!!” Hyuna walks away while flips her hair.Rome,Ray and Junnie let out their laughter until that café shaking.

“Well,the power of NOONA.I always meet a NOONA.”Rome said to both of them.Yes,Rome meet Bomie NOONA,then now he meet another NOONA,Eunjung NOONA.Then,they keep laughing non- stop.

 

Today's update ^^

wow~!!! new reader,thank you

thanks for read this fanfic :)

i'll keep the best to make it interesting hehehehe

waiting for Park Bom?? She will be here soon

and we can see Rome cry lol

keep read it and comment guys

thanks you <3 Muahh~!!! kekekeke~

 

I love to give you guys gif lol

wink again hehehehe

Did you see his bunny smile

I love him,i call him hamster lol

hahahahaha That's our weirdo Junnie lol

this is me when writing that funny scene lol

this is my reaction when my brother calling me

he ruins my mood TT^TT

ok,then bye ^^

see ya~!!!

and thanks for reading ^____^

<3 SMILE <3

:)