END:YESS,I WILL...

Annyeong HouseMate

 

 

 

On the beautiful morning, everyone is busy preparing for today’s ceremony.Eunjung try to help several things outside then someone poking her from her back.When Eunjung turn around to look at someone who’s poking her,her could only see a big bouquet of flower.

“Someone told me to give this flower to you.” He said with his big voice.Eunjung didn’t take it.She thinking who would give her this flower,she never receive any flower from anyone even thought she once date No Min Woo sunbaenim.

“Who?” Eunjung asking.

That guy didn’t give any answer.Eunjung look at that guy from his foot until his head,but she could only see his hair because of the big flower infront of him.But when Eunjung see his hair,she could know who is he.Eunjung smile then give a soft punch on his stomach.

Rome laugh loudly.”How do you know me?” Rome ask while rubbing his stomach.

“Do you think I’m stupid? Of course I know.You is my boyfriend anyways.My naughty boyfriend.Don’t do this again.” Eunjung said while arrange chairs.

“Araseo,my cutie girlfriend.” Rome said while pinching her cheeks.

“Stop it Rome~!!” Eunjung try to release her cheek from Rome then continue her jobs.

“Wow!! You look busy today.” Rome said.

“Yeahh,I want today be the perfect day.What are you doing here Rome? Get up and do something.You should use your muscle body to help people.”

“You already knows how to nagging now.” Rome said.Eunjung look at him with a sharp stare.

“Why? Didn’t like it? Then,go away~!!”

Rome shows his naughty smile.”Aigoo~ Someone is sulking now.”

“Who??!! Me?? I’m not~!” Eunjung said.Rome slowly walking towards Eunjung and hug her from back.

“Aigoo~ My cutie noona is sulking now.Who said I didn’t like it? I really love to see your nagging face.” Rome pinch her cheek again while Eunjung struggle to run away.They laughing loudly while people who’s busy arrange everything looking at them.They look so happy today although today is not their day yet.

“Look who’s laughing loudly here.” Mr.Park Chan Sung said.

“Appa~!!” Eunjung said.Rome walk to him and bow then they hug each other.Mr.Park Chan Sung whispering to Rome.”Take care of her,if anything happen,I’m not gonna let you go.” Rome smile.”Don’t worry uncle,she will safe with me.”

Mr.Park Chan Sung look at Rome.”Why call me uncle? Just call me appa,you gonna be my second son-in-law.” Then he walk away while laughing. Rome keep smiling.Eunjung only look at them but she didn’t hear anything because they whispering.

“Why you smiling like a idiot person?! Keep working!!” Eunjung shouting at Rome then walks to him but she didn’t stop infront of Rome,she just keep walking.Rome grab her hand and make her body turns to face him and Rome suddenly give a kiss on Eunjung’s lips.

“Yah~!!” Eunjung was shock.Rome smile.

“Your appa said I’m gonna be his second son-in-law soon.Very soon.” Then Rome walks away.

Eunjung look at him.”Then what it have to do with a kiss?”Eunjung asking herself.She turns around then once again someone grab her hand and she already in Rome’s embrace.Rome whisper to Eunjung,”Your appa said that I already could calling him as appa.” He release the hug and give a soft kiss on Eunjung forehead.Then,he walks away.”He acting weird today.” Eunjung said then walks away.

In the biggest room…
Someone is busy put her wedding dress on her body.A white wedding dress that was design by herself since she’s really good in fashion.

Eunjung is sitting on the waiting chair with her white dress.Park Bom is the one who choose the dress.She said that Rome love to see a girl in that kind of cute dress.

When the curtain open,Park Bom turn around and facing Eunjung.Eunjung look at Park Bom and she really shock to see her beautiful sister in that white wedding dress.

“Wow!! Unnie,you look so beautiful in that dress.” Eunjung said.

“Really?” Park Bom smiling.Park Bom walking to Eunjung.Eunjung give a final touch to Park Bom.

“Today is your wedding unnie.Hope you will forever being in the happiness world with JaeJoong oppa.” Eunjung look at Park Bom.Park Bom start to cry.

“No~!! No!! Don’t cry.You will look ugly.”Eunjung said,teasing her.

“Let’s take a picture first ,okay.” Eunjung take her phone and take a picture with Park Bom.Then,Mr.Park Chan Sung gets in the room.

“The ceremony will be start now.Let’s go.”He give his hand to Park Bom and Park Bom hold his hand and walks to the main room.Eunjung follow behind.

After entering the room,the wedding song being play.Mr.Park Chan Sung walk with Park Bom to the Jaejoong while Eunjung sit next to Rome infront.Mr.Park Chan Sung give Park Bom’s hand to Jaejoong.Then,the marriage ceremony start.

When the priest asking Jaejoong,”Do you want to take Park Bom as your wife?” Rome said it again slowly that only him and Eunjung could hear,”Do you want to take Yu Ba Rom as your husband?”.

Jaejoong answer,”Yes I do.” While Eunjung said the same,”Yes I do.”

When the priest asking Park Bom,”Do you want to take Kim Jae Joong as your husband?”,Eunjung said it again,”Do you want to take Ham Eun Jung as your wife?”.

Park Bom answer,”Yes I do,” and Rome said the same thing.”Yes I do.”Eunjung and Rome look at each other.

The priest said,”You may kiss now.”Park Bom and Jaejoong kiss each other.

“Do you want a kiss?” Eunjung asking.Rome looks blur.”Huh??!!” Rome look at Eunjung and Eunjung quickly kiss his lips.Rome smile.

“You guys need to wait.Don’t kiss in here.Today is Park Bom and Jaejoong wedding day.” Mr.Park Chan Sung said when he realize what Eunjung and Rome doing.Then,they laugh.

When Park Bom and Jaejoong already in Jaejoong’s luxury cars,Park Bom was about to throw her flower.Everyone waiting for Park Bom throw the flower.

“Eunjung~ahh!! Catch the flower so that we could married after this.” Rome shouting at Eunjung.Eunjung was in the middle of the girls but she seem didn’t hear that since the girls is screaming loudly.Eunjung seem not comfortable in that situation.

Then,Park Bom throw the flower and Eunjung could catch it with Rome’s help.When the girls busy pushing each other,Rome gets in the middle of them and lift Eunjung,that’s why she could catch it.

“I got it Rome~!!” Eunjung said happily.

“I know.With my help,so after this we could married.” Rome lift Eunjung around and laugh happily.

“Bye sis!!” Park Bom said.Then she sit next Jaejoong and go away to honeymoon.

“Bye!!!” Eunjung said.

“Let’s go!!” Rome pull Eunjung’s hand.

“Where??!!”

“Just follow me!”

Rome pulling Eunjung to the back of the church.There is a big lake with a bridge.Eunjung could see a beautiful lake and walk through the bridge.

“Wow!! I didn’t know there is a lake here.” She said.

Rome walks to her and hug her from back.”Do you like it?”Rome ask.Eunjung nodded.Rome show a red box infront of Eunjung.”What is this?” Eunjung ask.Rome open it up and a diamond ring was in it.Eunjung was so shock to see it and turn her body facing Rome.

Rome kneel infront of her and said,”Do you wanna marry me?

“Rome??!!”

“This is the real proposal,a better one than last time.”

Eunjung just standing still.”Do you want me to kneeling infront of you until midnight?”Rome ask.Eunjung still didn’t give any answer.

“Baby,I need your answer.” Rome said.”I need your answer now~!”

Eunjung bend her body and kiss Rome’s forehead.Rome was so shock.”I didn’t ask you to kiss me.”

“This is my answer.” Rome look at Eunjung.”YESS,I WILL MARRY YOU”.Eunjung said.

Rome take out the ring and wear it on Eunjung’s finger.”It’s look beautiful on you.”Rome look at Eunjung,Eunjung look at Rome back.”Thanks.” Rome said.Eunjung wrap her hand around Rome’s neck and kiss his lips.

 

THE END.

finally,the final chapter

sorry for late update,im busy T^T

btw,this chapter is not too long actually hahaha

i didnt know how to make a situation in marriage ceremony,so i just do that lol

since i make it in the middle of midnight and today is my last day for holiday so i can't make it long

tomorrow i'll start my school ><

need to sleep early

so,as usuall im sorry for my bad english and grammar TT^TT

please enjoy :)

and thanks for reading this and leave comment

i really love you guys ^^

so,when i have time...i will make a new fanfic

see ya!!

gonna miss this fanfic T^T hahaha

bye bye <3