GIRLFriend

Annyeong HouseMate

 

 

Rome went back to his motorcycle.He ride his motorcycle to the bar.He look the bar’s situation and have a short conversation with his worker.Then,he start to drink alcohol.Every single kind of alcohol in the bar,he drink it.He start to drink alone until midnight and he totally drunk now.

 

**********************************************************************

 

No Min Woo sent Eunjung home.After saying goodbye,Eunjung gets in the apartment.She know Rome was not in the apartment.She wants to call him but she decide to not disturbing him.She take a bath and make a simple dinner for herself.Then,she watch TV.But there is nothing she want to watch and Rome’s word keep running around in her head.

11PM…
Eunjung still watching TV and Rome didn’t come home yet.

12PM…
Eunjung almost fall asleep but she keep trying to fight with her sleep mode.She want to wait for Rome actually.

1PM…
Eunjung worried about Rome.She tried to call him but he didn’t answer her call.

1:25PM…
Eunjung phone ringing.The caller was Rome.

“Hello,Rome”

“Uhh..Hello,do you know our boss,Rome?” Some unknown voice greet her.

“Yes,I know him.Who are you?”

“I’m one of his worker.Actually our boss is totally drunk now.Can you take him home?”

“Uhh…okay.But I didn’t know where is he work now.Where are you now?” Eunjung ask.Yes,before this she never know what is Rome doing.She just know that Rome was working in the night.

“Ermm…in the bar.Just look for Rollex Bar.”

“What??!! Bar?” Eunjung ask again.

“Yup,Rome is the owner of this bar.Don’t you know about it?”

“Uhh..yeahh.Ok,wait,I’ll take him now.” Eunjung hung up the phone.

“Owner of the bar?’’ Eunjung talk to herself full with question.She wear her jacket and handbag.Then,take a taxi went to Rollex bar.

Infront of the bar,she can see some of the drunk people.She was scare to gets in at first but she was worried about Rome.She make a brave step gets in the bar.The music is too loud and people dancing make her having a hard time to looking for Rome.

She walking around the bar until someone come to her.

“Hey,y lady!! Wanna dance with me?” The weird guys ask her.

“Uhh..nope.” Eunjung tried to walk away but that guy grab her hand and drag her to the centre of the dance floor.People surrounding keep dancing and most of them is a guy.Eunjung can feel them touching her body and that’s make her wants to cry.She still to run away but those guys keep blocking her.

Almost for a minute,the unknown body start to hugging her from back and touch her body.Eunjung already start to cry and accidently she shout Rome’s name.

“Rome~!!”

Then,a familiar hand start to release a punch to the guy that hugging Eunjung.The owner of the hand is Rome.Eunjung could see his red eyes and yes,he’s drunk now.The guy fall on the floor and want to punch back but then he realize  that the guys was Rome.The Australian gangster.

“Last warning dude,once again I saw you touching her,I’ll make sure you can’t breath for free” Then,the guys walks away.Rome walk to the side in his drunk situation.Eunjung try to help him but Rome keep asking Eunjung to go away.

He walks out from the bar to his motorcycle.Eunjung follow behind.He want to wear helmet but Eunjung asking him not to ride motorcycle in his situation now.

“Rome,I didn’t know that you’re working here in the bar.Why don’t you tell me that?” Eunjung ask him while helping him to sit on the bench nearby.

Rome laugh.”Why I should tell you about this?If I told you,will you care about it? Nah,I don’t think so.You will be busy with that sunbae-nim,kissing him on public in the mall.” Rome already lying on the bench.

“What?!! Did you see it?” Eunjung shock to hear that.

Rome laugh again.”I see that clearly.I saw you kissing him using my own eyes.” Rome said with his sad voice.He close his eyes but Eunjung could see tears comeout from it.

“Rome…” Eunjung calling him.

“Shut up~!! Go away!!” His tears keep flowing.Eunjung still standing still next to him.

“Are you looking for me?” Eunjung ask.

Rome didn’t give any answer.He already close his eyes tightly.Then,Eunjung come closer to Rome and hugging him tight.She put her face on Rome’s chest and crying.Rome open his eyes and he just let Eunjung do that.

“Why are you crying?” Rome ask.

Eunjung face still on his chest.”You’re stupid Rome~!!”

“Yes I’m and I know it”

Eunjung stand up and wipe her tears.”Don’t ride motorcycle.You’re drunk now.Take taxi to come home.Please come home now.” Eunjung said and walks away.She’s take taxi and going back home.Rome still lying on the bench.Look up to the sky,see a lot of star and he saw a moon.

“Mr.Moon,why she’s crying?”

“Can I have a chance to win her heart?”Then,he close back his eyes.Stay like that for a minute.

“Rome.” Someone call him.Rome open his eyes and saw Jaejoong hyung.

“Hyung.” Rome wake up and sit on the bench.

“It’s late now.Why you sleeping there? Are you a beggar?” Jaejoong ask him.

Rome just smile.

“Rome,I have something to ask you.”

“What?!” Rome said while yawning.

“Let’s go to my apartment,you’re drunk now.” Jaejoong help Rome walking and gets in his car.The thing he want to ask is about Rome relationship with Bomie.

After arrive to his apartment,Rome just lying down on sofa and fall asleep.Jaejoong just let him sleep there.

 

**********************************************************************

 

In the morning,Jaejoong call Bomie to come to his apartment.Rome still sleeping on the sofa.Then,Rome phone ringing.Rome still didn’t move.Jaejoong check his jacket to find his phone.Jaejoong pick up the phone call.

“Hello..” He said first.

“Hello,who’s there?”

“I’m Jaejoong.Who are you?”

“I’m…I’m his girlfriend.” She stammered.

“Huh??!! What!!? Girlfriend?? What is your name?”

“Eunjung…”

“Eunjung??” Jaejoong look at Rome.

“Yup,I was looking for Rome.Where is he now? He didn’t come home last night.” Eunjung said.

“Didn’t come home last night? Did you guys living together?”

Eunjung keep silent.

“Uhh…I think you’re Rome’s maid right?” Jaejoong ask.

“What??!! Maid??”

“Are you the women that I meet in his apartment?”

“I think yes..So,you’re his hyung?” Eunjung ask.

“Yes,I’m his hyung.Uhh…he will be back soon,don’t worry.”

“Uhh…I see~ Okay,then.” Eunjung hung up.Jaejoong look at the ID.

‘Noona No.2’ Jaejoong chuckle.

9AM…
Rome still didn’t wake up yet.Jaejoong just watching TV.Then,the bell rings.Jaejoong gets up and open the door.

“Jaejoong~!!” Bomie automatically jump and hugging him.

“Uhh…Bomie~!!” Jaejoong kiss her forehead.Jaejoong seem shock to see Bomie like that because she not usually like that.

“What??!” Bomie ask since Jaejoong look at her weird.

“Nothing.Come in” Jaejoong said.

“I bring something for you….” Then she stop when she saw Rome was sleeping on the sofa.

Jaejoong could notice that.”He drunk last night so I bring him here.” Jaejoong said.

Bomie saw thinking something.’Why would he drink? He not that kind of people that love to drink’ She talking in her heart.

“By the way,what the thing you bring?” Jaejoong ask.

“Uhh…this cake.” Bomie open the lid of the container.

“You make this for me?” Jaejoong ask.

Bomie nodded.

“But you never do thing like this to me.You’re acting weird now.Are you okay?”

“Why? I can’t do this for my love? For my future husband?” Bomie ask back.

“That’s not what I mean.Just before you’re different.I feels like I’m not the only love for you before.” Jaejoong tell the truth about his feeling.Then,he look at Rome.Bomie notice that stare.

“I’m sorry but now believe me,I love you.I really love you,Jaejoong.And from now on,just keep in your mind that you’re my only love.” Bomie tells everything.

But,Rome was not in his dreamland actually.He just act sleeping.He heard everything that come out from Park Bom.

Jaejoong look back to Bomie.Park Bom take one step and wrap her hand around Jaejoong neck.Slowly she put her lip’s on Jaejoong’s lips.On that time too,Rome open his eyes but he didn’t look at them.He know what are they doing.He turns around and look at his phone.

“Rome,your girlfriend call you just now.” Jaejoong said when he saw Rome playing his phone.Park Bom didn’t give any reaction.She went to kitchen and put the cake on the plate.

Rome gets up and look at Jaejoong.”What??!! Girlfriend??!!” He ask.”Argghh~!!” Rome hold his head.His head is spinning around.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay,Rome?” JaeJoong ask.

“I’m okay.”

“Yahh~!! Don’t you remember about your girlfriend?”

Rome hold his head.”Her name is Eunjung,right? Why you said that she is your maid? You’re trying to hide her from me,but I know everything now.” Jaejoong nagging.

“Who’s said she is my girlfriend?” Still holding his head.Then,he open his jacket.

“Eunjung..” Jaejoong answer.

“Huh??!! When??!!” Rome lift up his head and look at Jaejoong.Shock.

Jaejoong didn’t mind about Rome anymore.He keep eating Bomie’s cake.Bomie seems really happy in that situation.Actually when you try to love someone,slowly time will help you easily.

Rome gets up and walking to the bathroom.He throw up maybe because drink too much alcohol.After washing his face,he gets out.Walking to living room and take his jacket.

“Have a nice day,hyung..noona.I need to go home now.” Rome said,then walk away.

Park Bom just focus on her work in the kitchen while Jaejoong sigh.At first,he already have a plan.He want to know the truth between them,that’s why he ask Bomie to come to his apartment while Rome sleeping here.But everything change when Eunjung told him that she is Rome’s lover and Bomie acting so lovely to him.

‘Nevermind,just let the time pass by slowly’ Jaejoong talk in his heart.

 

 

The update for today~

hahahaha almost 1:30 am here and my eyes just like  o__o

i know,im late for this update~

i mean usually i'll update on 10 pm kekekeke~

but for this chapter,i start writing on 11pm uou

i was working on my homework first

that why~

so,since im working on this at this late time

you will see a lot of mistake ><

sorry about that,nae...

i'll edit it later~

i just need to sleep now xD

sorry for the mistake  and my bad english

enjoy :)

 

so,Jaejoongie...what do think about Park Bom there?? lol xD

from your reaction,seems like you're happy with that lmao~ xD

you should show that love to Eunjung Rome!! lmao~

hahaha buing buing

kyeopta~!! <3

ok,y xD approve lol

how can he be so cute and handsome T^T aigoo~

 

That's all for now~

pai pai

good night~!! ^^

hahahaha and good morning too lol

see ya~!! ^^