"Damn"

Annyeong HouseMate

 

Rome known as the Australia gangsters since he is mix of Australian and Korean.He was born in Australia and when his parents divorce,he follow his mom back to  korea when he was only 8years old.But their life in Korea is a little bit hard,their social life are worst.His mom had to work day and night to support herself and Rome.She can’t sent Rome to school,just because of that,Rome start be friend with some unknown guy.Since that he start with doing some dirty activities such as stealing.He knows that her mom would be sad but he has no choice.After that,there is a women known as Park Bom ask him to join her group.She will give everything to Rome.Rome agree and start his new life.Park Bom ask her people to teach Rome how to fight, gambling and other.When Rome turns 18years old,he start to follow Park Bom’s people doing that dirty job.Then,when he already 24years old,he getting use of it,fight every night,drinking and so on.

11pm.Rome lie down his body on his bed.He put his arms on his head trying to withstand the pain on his head while close his eyes.”Damn” the word that come out from his mouth.

2hours before…

Rome ride his motorcycle to the bar.He the one who in charge to take care of the bar.Like what he always do every night,sitting on sofa looking around the people in the bar and thinking about his life.’Why?’ Rome think why his life have to be like this.’My fault?’ He scratching his head that not itch.Then suddenly…

“Hey you young man~!!!” A drunk women scream towards Rome.”Yesss..” said Rome calmly while look at the young women that already stand infront him.That women stare blankly towards Rome and laugh.”I know you would come tonight,know what I really miss you oppa” she pouting cutely.”Do you know me?” ask Rome and sip a glass of beer.

That women sit next to Rome with her pouting face.”You didn’t remember me,oppa??? It’s me!! Hyuna~!!” Rome smirk.”Ahh..Hyuna!! Nice to meet you but seriously I didn’t know who you are.This is the first time I heard someone named Hyuna.” Rome talk while put his arm on Hyuna shoulder.

Hyuna respond with Rome action and put her head on Rome chest.Rome smile because he already use of it.There are several female student hang out in that bar and most of them really admire Rome.A couple minutes later,Hyuna begin to cry.Rome sweeps her head softly .”Don’t cry,sweetie” Rome talk to Hyuna.Hyuna keep crying while hit Rome’s chest to let out her anger.

“Yah~!!!” There is a man shouting to Rome.He walk with his anger eyes.Rome stay calmly while Hyuna still sit next to him.She grab Rome body really hard but Rome can feel that she shivering.

“Let go of me,just a minute,okay” Rome try to let him go from Hyuna.”No~!! You can’t,please stay here,please help me.”Hyuna said to Rome while crying.She sound like begging Rome to help her too.”I will help you,sweetie” Rome messed Hyuna hair and walking to the man that shout to him.

“So,do you have some manner?” ask Rome.

“why should I have some manner with you?” ask that man.

“Because this is my place,you should have some manner and talk softly to the owner of this bar”Rome said with his bunny smile.

That man grab Rome’s shirt collar.” You sit next to her like she is your girlfriend, pampering ... Shall I treat you with manner?”

Rome smirk and release one punch on that man face.He fix his shirt and said…”If you think she really mean to your life,why you just let all of your male friend touch her.She is your girlfriend right?...”Rome didn’t finish his word yet,the Hyuna shout “No~!! Im not his girlfriend anymore” and she crying again.

Actually Rome already know about Hyuna and that man relationship,since they often hang out in that bar.Rome also know who’s that man,what he doing and all of his girlfriend.Most of his girlfriend are high school student.

Rome look at Hyuna with his sympathy face.Then,’duukkkkkk~!!!’ Rome already fell down and a warm liquid comes from his head.That man hit his head with a chair really hard.Some of the Rome’s people already comes to help him.Hyuna help Rome stand up and wipe his blood while crying.Hyuna mumbling alone…”why??why you need to help me??” Rome laugh.”Pabo~!! You ask me to help you” They having short conversation while his people beat up that man.

“Bro,what should we do with him?” one of ask Rome.

“Up to you guys,I don’t care” said Rome.Rome look at Hyuna and suddenly he feel a warm lips on his lips.Hyuna kiss Rome lips softly,then he hug Rome while buried her face on Rome’s chest.She whisper “I feel so happy to be with you,oppa.I feel safe sitting next to you.Can you be my…..” Hyuna didn’t finish her word.”No~!!” Rome said.Hyuna look up to face Rome’s face.”Why??Because be with me,you will hurt more.Be with me you doesn’t means you will happy.I’m not what do you think of me now.And I don’t think I will love you” Rome explain,he take his jacket and walks away.

“But,oppa…..” Hyuna try to call Rome back but she decided to remain silent.

While Rome walking out of the bar,he notice there are two eyes looking at him full with question.He knew who owned the pair of eyes.But he keeps walking while put his black jacket on his body.Once he step out of the bar,”Bommie noona” he speak slowly.Take a deep breath and wipe his blood that come out from his head with his hand.

He walks to his motorcycle and put helmet on his head.”Put this on your head” someone give Rome head bandage.”Bommie noona” said Rome in shock.Park Bom just smile and lend the bandage to Rome.”Know what I feel something…” Park Bom put her hand on Rome’s hand.

“Something??”Rome asking.

“I’m jealous” Park Bom whisper.

Rome smirk.”Because she kiss me??”

Park Bom nod slowly.”Noona…”

“Yup..”Park Bom replied.

Rome look towards Park Bom deeply in her eyes.Park Bom smile and wrap his hand to Rome’s neck and peck his lip.And once again,Rome got a kiss from someone.”I know…just I feel jealous that she kiss you infront of me” Park Bom said is slowly and walks away.Rome sent Park Bom using his eyes until she vanish somewhere.

Park Bom is a kind lady.Because of that,Rome slowly falls in love with her.Rome also a nice guy and understanding person,because of that Park Bom easily falls in love with him.Both of them love each other but they have a bigger different in ages.Not just of that,Park Bom already engaged to someone.Because of that,they can’t be together.

Rome ride his motorcycle to his apartment.He walks in to his apartment and straight to his bedroom. Rome lie down his body on his bed.He put his arms on his head trying to withstand the pain on his head while close his eyes.”Damn” the word that come out from his mouth.Then,he begin to sleep. 

 

This is the first chapter ^^ hope you like it :)