Chapter 25

Dark Side

 

After that day, Baekhyun kept himself busy with his work, he drowned himself into alcohol but everything he did can't seem to do anything for him to forget her and their conversation. He wanted to forget her but he can't, he just can't. 

"Maybe it's right to go see her, you've been down. What if you really need her and you keep denying it? Can't you see she's waiting for you?" Tao asked, the two of them together with Ji Eun went at a club to have some time off but Baekhyun kept the frown on his face making his two friends worry, of course the two would mind that since that night should be a happy one. 

"I just don't want to burden her.. I'm leaving and when I get back to her, my job will hunt me down and I will have no choice but to leave her again.." Baekhyun said nonchalantly and both of his friends nodded. He's right, Taeyeon might be hurt if Baekhyun leaves for his work again. They know that Baekhyun doesn't want to burden anyone. 

"You know whatever it is.. Try to make out the besr of everyday you can spend with her, for what I can see Taeyeon is Taeyeon. She's calm.." Ji Eun spoke and Tao nodded agreeing with her. Baekhyun have always thought about others before himself that's why he always ended up hurt. 

"That's not enough.. I just don't want to see her cry.." Baekhyun said and the two sighed again. They really need to knock off some sense with him. 

"You don't want to see her cry but did you ever think that you're the main reason why she's miserable and sad?" Ji Eun straightforwardly said and Baekhyun kept silent. She's right, he has been the reason why Taeyeon is hurt, he doesn't know he made her cry when he doesn't even want to. 

"Now think of it.." Tao added and words left Baekhyun. He just sat there, between his friends trying to knock some sense off him. They're right and he's wrong.

"I'm sorry okay? I have been blind.." Baekhyun said as he got up. His friends gave him a confused look and Baekhyun sighed. 

"I'm going to fix this mess up.. Now, I don't need your company anymore so I better leave now before it's too late.." He said and with that he left without waiting for Ji Eun nor Tao to speak up again. But upon seeing Baekhyun like that, Tao and Ji Eun gave a high five. Finally, Baekhyun realized what Taeyeon really means to him. 

~~>

The past filled Baekhyun's mind as soon as his feet stepped on the place where he was born and raised, lots of memories good and bad filled his mind. He can see how the place he used to love changed, it still looked like a province but some things changed making it look a bit like the city. The place it still calm and peaceful but the people doesn't seem to recognize him anymore. 

That place has a big part in his life, this is where he was born, where he was raised, where he lost his parents and where he met the girl he truly loved with all his heart. 

As his footsteps became slow, a simple white house appeared behind the big trees. It didn't change yet it looked so beautiful right infront of his eyes, he felt warm again knowing that he's finally back home. Back where he truly belongs.

Back where his heart is. 

"I see you're home.." 

That calm and sweet voice never failed to make his heart stop beating uncontrollably. It was music to his ears, her voice. "I just passed by.." Baekhyun calmly said as he turned to face the person he misses the most. How he badly want to hug her right now. 

"Sorry I didn't pack my things yet.. But I'm moving out as soon as I can so I won't be a bother  to you.." Taeyeon said showing off a fake smile which masked her broken one inside her. She wanted to break down right now, she needed him. 

"I came here for you not the house.." Baekhyun said gathering up the courage to tell her everything right now. "But I thought that you wanted--" 

"I wanted you not the house or anything.. I thought of giving up on you yes, but never did I do that because I know that if I did.. I'm the biggest idiot created in the world. Losing you was something I couldn't handle that's why I'm here, I'm sorry if I'm a monster before that's just because I can take it knowing that you're the daughter of the man I hated the most.. But no matter how much I hate him, that's how I unconditionally love you.." 

"Do you know how long I have waited for this?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief. She thought Baekhyun hated her with all he was but she's wrong. 

"I'm scared, and I guess I still am.. I'm scared that I may lose you especially because I treated you badly before.." Baekhyun said hanging his head low. He doesn't know that Taeyeon already broke down infront of him. The two of them couldn't believe what's happening now, it was like a dream to them. A dream they thought may never come true.

"But you know that I never hated you right?" Taeyeon answered trying hard to control her sobs. 

"I just thought you did.. After all I'm the bad one.. Not you.." Baekhyun said and he felt arms encircled around him. It was all new to him, his heart beats like crazy and he felt stiff. Hugging Taeyeon like that was one of the things he had in mind but he never imagined it would feel that way. He felt shivers, but in a good way.

"I guess we both are.." Taeyeon said while resting her head on his chest. How she loved them to be like this forever, not caring about anything or anyone. 

"Taeyeon.. D-Did you hate me when I put you father on jail?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon broke their hug. He missed her warmth already, he shouldn't have asked that. He thought. Now Taeyeon's not hugging him anymore. 

"I didn't.. But I tried to and you know what happened.. I failed.." Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun hugged her again not being able to take how much he wants her to be close to him. It felt right and he wanted to save that moment for as long as he can. For as long as they can..

"Taeyeon.. Would you agree if I asked you to be with me forever? Never leave my side?" Baekhyun asked and he felt her hugged tightened. 

"You don't even need to because I will without you even asking.." Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun hugged her tightly too. He doesn't want to let go of her now, not now that they are starting a new page in their life. 

"Now, I promise to accept you for who you are even with your dark side.." Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon smiled. Life couldn't be happier when the person you love the most accepts the whole you. Life couldn't be happier when that person you needed the most will stay beside you no matter what.

"Thank you.. Thanks you for accepting me.." Taeyeon said and she felt Baekhyun kissed her forehead. They both wanted to stay like this forever, calm in each other's arms and embraces. 

"Now there's one thing I wanted to ask you.." Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded. Baekhyun let out a deep sigh, it's now or never. Now, he can get her or never will he be able to stay with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Would you be my forever and always from now on?" 

 

"In a million times.. Yes.." 

 

Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one. Two hearts that had stepped on the beginning of forever, two hearts the yearn for each other. Two hearts, two missing puzzles that had been completed. Life is a continuous battle between good and bad but what matters the most is that no matter how dark your life can be, there's that little light that will keep you from holding on. 

Every one is like a moon, and has a dark side. Everyone is like a diamond from black dust but what matters the most is the upbringing. 

Upbringing that made us who we are, we can be happy and joyful at times but there will be that time, in many years, where you will feel empty and and loss about your life, there will be time you wouldn't understand what is right or what is precious. At that time, you will be miserable, you will be self-defeating, you will be down. Anger and hatred will blind you.

But eventhough there is a dark side on yourself.. Someday, somehow, somewhere..

You will be close to that light and that light will give you hope even in the darkest times.. 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: How's the ending?! Good? Bad? What? 

Please tell me I'm dying to know~! T.T 

But hey, thanks for those who followed me on twitter and instagram.. I'll post the next story image later on instagram and I'll start working on the new fanfic today! yehey! 

So I think, probably before the day ends, the new fic will be posted so better wait there :) I love you all readers that's why I'm finishing up things fast so you don't have to wait too long.. 

and for those who asked me if I'm going to make fanfics (again) I WILL AND I PROMISE :) thanks for commenting and subscribing and voting.. It means a lot to me! I LOVE YOU ALL!