Chapter 15

Dark Side

Baekhyun didn't budge form his place when he saw Taeyeon standing infront of him. Why? That's the only word that crossed his mind. Why with a world filled with a lot of people Taeyeon would be the one that he have to hate the most. Why? That he have to face her like this. He liked her, no, he fell for her but all that he felt before seemed like it was washed away.

"I guess you should know each other more.. Talk outside, I have some things important to discuss with Kangta.." The boss said and Baekhyun bowed. Taeyeon left first and he followed her, they both went outside as he saw Taeyeon took a seat under a tree in the garden. She has the same expression that Baekhyun has, more than that Baekhyun was more scared that Taeyeon might reveal who he is.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." Taeyeon spoke first. Baekhyun on the other hand kept firm standin infront of her, he never spoke, he never looked at her. He didn't hate her but he hated himself for being that she was innocent. He hated himself knowing that the blood of his enemy runs on Taeyeon. 

"Don't say sorry. Just pretend you don't know me.." Baekhyun said and was about to turn when Taeyeon held his arm. She didn't want him to walk away from her, if he only knew what she feels like living a life like that. She never wanted to, she hated her dad, she never wanted him to be like that but it was her fate. Taeyeon hated her life.

"Baek, please.." Taeyeon said as her eyes are tearing up. It was hard for her too, on the days that she didn't saw Baekhyun she kept thinking of his confession. She wanted to answer him yes right after he told her that he likes her but fear ate her up that night. She's afraid that Baekhyun might push her away of he will know who she really is. 

But if things weren't like this. She would gladly accept him in her life but no, it wasn't the same. 

"What? Please go before I hurt you. Y-You know who I really am that's why I'm going to walk away. I'll let this pass don't come to me anymore.." He said but the grip on his arm tightened. He knows the reason why he's like this, he was hurt, so damn hurt.

"No, please. I won't tell anyone. Just please, don't hate me.. I-I never wanted a life like this, I never wanted to be his daughter but I can't change anything. This is my life.. I can't just run away from this.." Taeyeon said with sadness in her eyes. So it was really the reason when he saw her the very first night. She was there at the seaside thinking how her life was like that.

"I still can't.." Baekhyun said and he yanked her arm off his before walking away. 

"I like you too.." He heard Taeyeon said and he stopped his pace. It hurted more, he turned to her as he let out a sigh. "I'm sorry but those past few days, I realized that I really don't like you.. It's just a simple crush. Sorry but let's pretend we don't know each other. It's for the best, you're nothing now but my boss. I'm sorry if I made you believe that I like you.." 

"But you just said that because you hated my father.." Taeyeon answered back and Baekhyun faced her anger burning in his eyes. "You don't know what he did to my family! He killed my dad! Right infront of me! Then what? They also killed my mom! Don't you think it wasn't painful for me bearing to see them die right infront of my own eyes! Your father was the reason behind all this!" Baekhyun let all his anger out. He hated them, he hated her father. 

He.. Hated Taeyeon. 

"I never wished for him to be like that Baek.. I'm sorry.." Taeyeon said but Baekhyun shook his head. 

"Your sorry won't be enough to make up all the pain I've been through. Your sorry won't be ENOUGH to bring back my mom and dad.." 

After it seemed like forever, Baekhyun went back home. He cried so hard that he found breathing so hard, he just laid back on the bed thinking how his day have been. He felt so gloomy again, he felt like he wanted to go back to his oold self. The one that was cold, the one that never know how to smile. 

Knowing that the girl he liked is the daughter of the person he hated the most, he pretended not to have feelings for her anymore. Knowing that if he did, things will get harder as what it is now. He tried holding back himself to fall for her more, he knows he'll just hurt her when the day he's been preparing for comes. He knows he have to choose between his parent's justice and his love. 

His phone rang making him out of his thoughts. He saw it was Tao, he sat up as he answered his phone. "Hey.." Baekhyun said with his hoarse voice. He had been crying the whole night, he can't just shrug off everything that happened earlier. 

"Hey, something wrong?" Tao asked worriedly. "I need to report something.." Baekhyun said and Tao listened intently to his bestfriend. 

"What is it?" Tao asked. "I already met the leader but don't report it to our commander. I have to make some more clarifications before giving a full report. You got me?" Baekhyun said, he didn't tell Tao anything about Taeyeon. Somehow, as much as he wants to put the gang down, he can't just drag Taeyeon into it. Not now.

"Copy that.." Tao said but something was bothering him, Baekhyun's voice is a lot more different that night. 

"Is there something more you want to tell me?" Tao asked but it took a few seconds before Baekhyun can answer. 

"No, there isn't.." Baekhyun said and he hangup. 

The next few days was tough for him, Kangta would always take Baekhyun at the mansion to look after Taeyeon and with that he found out that Kangta likes her. 

"So, maybe we should keep it a secret. Taeyeon treats me as her older brother but I want more than that.. So better put a good word on me okay?" Kangta said, he was driving out of the mansion. Baekhyun's job has finished and he was there to take him back. 

"Yeah.. Sure I'll help you with her.." Baekhyun said, he can see how Kangta likes Taeyeon so why would he get in the way? It's for the best he thought, having Taeyeon far from him would be the best situation when the time comes for him to do his job. He just have to be pretend blind for his feelings for her now, nothing would change. 

"Better be.." Kangta said as he smiled. It was true it pained him, but it will hurt more if he'll just fall deeply for her so now, he have to be blind with everything he feels. 

"Yeah.." He answered while looking out of the window. 

"Don't fall for her okay? She's mine.." Kangta said again and Baekhyun just sighed. Not fall for her? But he already did, he's just trying to hide it. 

"I know, I'll never do that. She's yours.." Baekhyun said as he wandered with his thoughts again.

and I know I should never fall for my enemy, I should never fall for the person who made my life miserable again, I know I should never fall for someone who has a darkside. 

I'll never trust her lies again.. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It felt like crap today.. Geez, I'm worrying for this now.. 

I hope this chapter was good enough.. TT.TT sorry for some mistakes..