Chapter 22

Dark Side

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I've never wanted a life like this, living alone, living miserably. When my parents died, on my birthday my life went dark, it lonely, it was sad, it was full of anger and revenge. My family lived a simple yet happy life which made me think why my parents are both killed mercilessly, all my life I've never experienced happiness until I met her. 

The girl who changed my whole self, I thought she's going to be one that can make me smile again and yes she did but only in a short span of time. We're happy, I forgot all my problems when I'm with her, she makes me calm, she makes me find peace despite of everything that is happening and that has happened to me. 

We're so close that I never dreamed of her leaving my side. But until that day, the day I found out that she's the daughter of the man I hated the most. My heart ached more than it hurted when I saw my parents died. Why? Why when I learned what happiness is it has to be taken away from me again? My world crumbled seeing her standing infront of me. She's a different person that time. 

The hatred and anger I have with her father was transfered to her. Anger and hatred blinded me once again making me hurt the most precious girl in my life, I never wished to make her like that but seeing her in pain like that made me even more guiltier. Seeing her lying in the hospital bed made me feel bad. 

I know she wanted to run away from me so that I won't be able to see her again but things run out of hand. She got into the accident, how I wish it was me who was there in her place, no one will miss me anyway. My life is useless without her. 

I hated myself that I accepted the offer to go in London, I know she doesn't want to see me anymore right after what I had done to her. Yes, she did hurt me but I hurted her more. She lost her dad, I lost my family. We're fair, but I know it hurted her more because I pushed her away when my heart yells for her. 

I know I had to fight this, no matter how much it hurts. But I just hope right now, she'll forgive me.. 

That's the only thing I want from her, if she doesn't want me anymore. I'll walk away, away from her and from everything that's between us. 

That's how much I love her. I love her so much that I'm going to give up everything for her, even my life if it needs to be. 

"Hey stop thinking about her.." A voice interrupted my thoughts. "Oh, I'm sorry Ji Eun.." I said but she shook her head before sipping her coffee. We decided to drop by in a cafe today. The weather is cold and it's the perfect to hang out like this, but I can see that she saw me spacing out again. Well it's only because of Taeyeon, she occupies my mind all the time. 

"No, it's okay.. Why don't you call her?" She asked but I shook my head nonchalantly. I'm afraid. 

"I don't want to burden her about me anymore.." I said and she nodded but she looked intently in my eyes. "You know, everytime we meet all I can see in your eyes is burden and pain. You know the day we met at the bus? When you offered me your seat? I know there's something wrong with you, your eyes tell everything.." Ji Eun said. Of  course she'll  be able to read my mind, she's a psychology student.

Her father was the one who took me here that's why we met again.

"I'm sorry.. I just miss her.." I said before leaning my head on the glass wall. Watching the people walking on the street, the sky was bit dark that day which made the atmosphere gloomier.

"Call her, Baekhyun you could be dumb sometimes.." She said sounding a bit irritated by me. I just shook my head before talking back to her.

"and you could be deaf sometimes. I said I don't want to burden her anymore.. It's better this way, so it won't be hard for her.." I said, I badly want to call her and asked her how she has been but I don't want to burden her anymore. I think it's better if we won't think of each other, maybe forget completely. 

"But you're hurting yourself.." Ji Eun said and I shook my head. "It's better this way.." I said before standing up. 

"See you sometime.. Thanks for the coffee.." I said as I walked away. It had been quite a while since I heard a news about Taeyeon from Tao, I understand that though. Tao also have his own life now and he has work, but I hope Taeyeon is being well taken care of. Or she lives peacefully. 

That's all that matters to me. 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

It had been quiet a while since I last saw Baekhyun, with those three months I'm in a coma, I never got the chance to see him by my side. I wish I was awake that time, so I can see his face, so I can hear his voice, so that I felt how much he really loves me. 

I don't know if he still hated me but all I want is him to come back to me again, I miss those times that I'm so close to him, those times we unconciously hold each other's hands, those times we laughed and never cared about our problems, those times I can talk freely to him.

Probably, he went away because he never want to see me again anymore. I wish I can turn the world around, I wish that I'm not the gang leader's daughter maybe with that he can love me back just the way I did. I wish we met each other under a different time, a different world where we are not like this.

I missed him so much, I miss him everyday.

I wish I can tell him how much I love him..

I wish I can keep him with me forever..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So nothing really happened in this chapter.. :) Just their P.O.V's but I'll try to update again since the story is nearing the end.. Woohoo! 

I hope you still liked it..Love you all~!