The Favor

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What’s with him again he started acting irritable when Ari unnie came, I mean that was a good idea right? At least I’ll feel safer with her and I guess I can easily learn with her around me.

“Unnie did you tell Ms. Park about it?” I asked her while were still at the cafeteria.

“Not yet, but I’ll tell her soon.” She told me

“Dongsaeng-ah can I ask you a favor?”

“Yeah sure unnie what is it?”

“Please help me get closer to B.I.” she said which kind of made me feel a little different, I mean its fine with me but

“Unnie I don’t think I’m the right person.”

“No dongsaeng, you’re the right person and you’re the only one who can help me with this.”  She said as she held both my hands.

“Can you promise me?” she asked again. I don’t really think I can do it.

“Please?” she asked again.

“Promise me.” She asked as she shakes me, I just nodded she smiled and then she hugged me when we suddenly saw Junhwe from team B rushing inside.

“Isn’t that Junhwe?” she asked. Were really not close with the other trainees, I mean we see them but never talked to them.

He was roaming his eyes in the cafeteria when he saw us and started approaching.

“Unnie why is he coming here?” I asked her.

“I don’t know maybe he likes me.” Unnie said which made me laugh.

“Annyeong!” Junhwe greeted the moment he arrived he looked at me then at unnie then at me again.

“You’re the monster trainee right?” he suddenly asked. Now he calls me that Bobby I’m gonna kill you.

“Yeah, she is why?” Ari unnie asked him but he didn’t say anything to her

“Can you come with me?” he suddenly asked.

“What?” I answered as I furrowed my eyes.

“B.I. hyung told me to get you.” He then said.

“What? But he was here earlier eating with us, now he asked you to get her?” Ari unnie asked him again, but he never answers her not looks at her. I looked at unnie.

“Go now, but remember what you promised me” she said kind of like a threat, what’s with unnie?

“Let’s go” Junhwe suddenly smiled. I followed him to third floor at their practice room, but B.I. told me earlier that he’ll be at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter