Trouble Makers

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli’s POV

I seriously hate it that I feel guilty to what I did to Hanbin the last time we met. I mean I know I was right and he was also rude, but then it was my fault because I didn’t control my temper and said something bad to him in the first place he was right I owe him and I punched him. But no I guess he already paid his debt from me when he kissed me, I just got the payment first by punching him.

We went back to class and Ari unnie couldn’t make it because she needs to take more focus on her vocals so she spent most of her time doing her voice lessons. I felt awkward with Hanbin good thing there’s Bobby.

During the whole class Bobby and I just talked and joked together, I always feel less worried whenever I’m with Bobby. I mean he was mature enough to give his opinions and his ways of life was very admirable not like Hanbin, he always start to make things worse even from the simplest things. I admit it that I was scared of him when we first met because he always disperses this aura he always carries with him which makes people anxious but now I’m no longer scared of him I think I got used to his attitudes.

“Eli, Bobby, both of you proceed to Mr. Lee. A memo came earlier saying that’s you’ll have to be on his class at 11.” Ms. Park told us. What is it this time?

So Bobby and I went to Mr. Lee and left Hanbin alone in his class.

“Bobby go get some batteries for the cam.” Mr. Lee asked Bobby and Bobby just did what he was asked to and went out.

“You’ll be making a performance together with Bobby, you know the song trouble maker?” Mr. Lee asked me. Woah wait what I’m confused.

“I’ll be performing with Bobby and the song is trouble maker, isn’t it a Cube entertainment song?” I asked Mr. Lee.

“Yes it is, Yang CEO associated with Mr. Hong of Cube Ent. And Bobby, you, and Cube trainees will be performing songs from each other’s company and see who does better.” Mr. Lee explained.

“You mean it’s like a battle?” I asked him, I’m still confused why would Yangsajangnim do that? I mean we have to prepare for the monthly evaluation, I have my Korean Class, Bobby has his collab performance with Mino and now this? Plus my extra classes like dance, vocals including my rap flows and such. Isn’t it too tiring?

Bobby came back and I’m still dumbfounded on how will I manage my training time right now.

Mr. Lee started teaching the steps.

“Bobby touch her from here to here.” Mr. Lee said, wait what from my lower leg to my upper thigh, what the heck?

“Yah Eli! Don’t move your leg this is a sensual dance you guys have to feel it!” Mr. Lee was getting impatient because I kept on moving far from Bobby. I almost forgot how y the song is, I’m really not confident about my body doing y dance plus the fact that it was Bobby I’m partnered with. I mean it was still normal to feel awkward right because he’s touching all over my body.

“KIM JIWON! TOUCH HER!” He was shouting all over the room.

“Open your hands and land your palm on her waist!” I don’t know but I try to control myself not to get rigid but it was so hard, my body also automatically moves away from him. I don’t want to do this.

Bobby’s POV

“Touch her from this side to this side do it Bobby!” Why the heck will I touch her torso going down? I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter