The Misunderstanding

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cafeteria

I was seating in front of Hanbin and Bobby was beside him so I’m like in front them eating.

“Where do you usually eat when you guys have lunch? I seldom see you here in the cafeteria.” asked Bobby.

“We actually eat late lunch like 3 in the afternoon or 4, sometimes we order chicken and deliver it directly to our practice room, sometimes I eat alone under the staircase.” I answered him as I smiled.

“Staircase?” then he laughed.

“You and B.I. are so alike, seriously it’s making me crazy.” He said as he laughs again. I peeked at Hanbin’s reaction but he just continued eating.

“What’s with the staircase?” I asked curiosly

“He used to stay there when he’s mad, sometimes he eats there, sometimes he reads. It’s like he spent more of his time with the staircase than me.” He said as he laughed again. We’ll that’s like me but I just eat there and stay there to think I also never met him at the staircase.

“When was the last time you saw any member from your family?” Bobby suddenly asked.

“Hmm…” I was thinking.

“I guess it was Christmas last last year when I saw my brother at Hokkaido” I answered.

“Well that’s a long time.”

“Yeah it’s quite sad.” I told them when Bobby elbowed Hanbin while eating.

“What?!” He asked annoyed probably because of Bobby.”

“You’re not going to talk?”

“Did we come here to talk? We came here to eat men.” Still annoyed.

“I’m sorry for his attitude” Bobby said “PMS” he whispered which made me laugh a little. Oh yeah I remembered about his shirt again.

“Uh, I’ll probably give it back to you by tomorrow I guess. I’m sorry I don’t have it now.” I suddenly blurted out. Hanbin’s eyes widen and he looked to Bobby then to me. Then I just realized what I did.

“What is that for me or for B.I.?” Bobby asked.

“Ah, it was for …” I saw Hanbin’s eyes widen even more he’s like saying don’t tell it to him.

“Ari unnie!” I called unnie since I saw her and I need to get out of the situation, but then I think this situation was even harder.

She saw me, she waved back and came in running with her food. When Bobby and B.I. looked at her, she started to freeze. I moved to Bobby’s front so she can seat in front of Hanbin.

“She’s my unnie” I told them happily.

“Annyeong!” Bobby greeted with his smile.

Unnie said Hi as well and Hanbin just smiled. I somewhat felt that I should at least help her with her Hanbin issues, but I’m quite uncomfortable.

Bobby stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter