Jogging

The guy named HANBIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli’s POV

DORM

The situation earlier is really hard, I can’t even tell him straight to his face “Hey you, your team members think that you like me so they made a bet whether you’ll let me meet them or no For them to know if you have feelings for me.” The heck I can’t tell him that.

Today is Wednesday and me and my unnies decided to jog around Han River. It’s 10 in the evening and Han River is near so we can just jog on the way.

Ari unnie got her language class schedules and Yang CEO confirmed that she’ll be learning English as well. I don’t know why but Ari unnie started acting differently to me. She becomes weird and is keeping her distance from me.

“Minjung-ah let’s do jumping jacks when we get there.” Ari unnie told Minjung unnie.

“How about we bet on who gets tired first?” I told them trying to be in the conversation while we jog on the way.

“Yeah sounds good, looser buys snacks.” Minjung unnie answered.

“Yes snacks would be great!” I told them

“Were jogging to burn fats then you eat after? It’ll be useless.” Ari unnie said.

“Yeah your right no snacks.” Minjung unnie said gloomy.

“No snacks.” I said gloomy as well. No snacks?

 

We arrived and saw some people jogging as well with their hoods on, I wonder if we could meet some artists today. They usually jog here on critical hours so fans won’t be bothering them.

“OMG! Is that team B?!” Ari unnie shouted as she points on the other side.

Me and Minjung unnie tried looking as well but all I see is Bobby and B.I.

“Where Ari?” Minjung unnie asked

“Such poor eyes, there the one in red jacket is Bobby and there’s Hanbin in black, Junhwe in black as well then there’s Jinhwan in white….” Ari unnie was cut off when Bobby shouted.

“Hey Monster!!!” what the hell I’m not a monster. I saw them approaching, oh it really was team B, I didn’t recognize them because they all have their hoods on.

“They call you monster?” Minjung unnie asked.

“Yes and it’s so sad.” I answered as I face palmed.

Bobby’s POV

We all decided to jog around Han River for some fresh air and to relax ourselves as well.

Everyone was happy and we saw Eli and her unnies, she looks so happy laughing with them.

I called her monster again and her expression changed she’s so cute.

“Hey! What’s up” I told her as I raised my hand for a high five, she took a while but then she gave one.

“Hey we met again!” told one of her unnies, I guess she was the one we met before so yeah.

“Yeah haha.” I let it out too awkward.

“Annyeonghaseyo” greeted one of her unnies

“Annyeonghaseyo” I and the boys greeted as well.

“We’ll be meeting each other on language class for tomorrow.” Said the noona we met before to B.I.

“What?” I asked, I mean I thought it was only the three of us for this term Ms. Park said that.

“I decided I need to learn some English so I asked for Ms. Park and Yang sajangnim’s permission and they said yes.” She answered. What the hell? B.I. doesn’t seem to be on the mood now and was acting all cranky and making faces.

“I think we should go now.” I told the girls because I don’t think staying here would be good because of B.I.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter